Windows 10: Certain launchers broken?

Discus and support Certain launchers broken? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I noticed that i've been having issues with some of my app launchers lately. Particularly GeForce Experience, and Rockstar Games launcher. Both fail... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DrBalbarian, Feb 13, 2021.

1. Certain launchers broken?

So I noticed that i've been having issues with some of my app launchers lately. Particularly GeForce Experience, and Rockstar Games launcher. Both fail to work, always giving errors, but the fixes listed online never fix it. Only further complicate things.

I don't know what to link it to, and i'm not exactly tinkering with my PC ever, so i'm unsure if I broke something.

submitted by /u/DrBalbarian
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DrBalbarian, Feb 13, 2021

2. Microsoft launcher

Hi AustinNeely\,

Thank you for reaching out to Microsoft Community. May we ask if what troubleshooting you have tried? We highly suggest you to try the steps below.

• Restart your phone.
    • If the issue persists after restarting your phone, it only means that the default launcher is needed for any other launchers to work properly. Re-installing the default launcher should resolve the issue.

Once your Android phone is back on its default settings, re-install the Microsoft Launcher and your other apps.

Note: You can easily restore your Microsoft Launcher settings if you have performed a back up. To back up your Microsoft Launcher settings, please do the following:

1. Launch the Microsoft Launcher settings. (Tap and hold your phone's home screen and tap on the
      Launcher Settings.)
    2. Tap Back up & Restore.
    3. Tap Back up Microsoft Launcher option.
    4. Confirm that the Back up to cloud storage option is selected.
    5. Tap the Back up button.
    6. Check the settings that you want to back up.
    7. Tap the Back up now button.

You may restore your Microsoft Launcher back up after re-installing it.

If you can no longer re-install your phone's default launcher, please get in touch with its manufacturer for assistance on how you can reset it to its factory settings.

Kind Regards,

Rom G.

Romualdo_G, Feb 13, 2021
  3. Epic Games Launcher

I got this computer from my step dad, he got it from his insurance company. When I open Epic Games launcher I can see the logo but the rest is blank. Is there a file I need to remove? I really would love any suggestions

*Moved from Virus and Malware forum by moderator*

TopBeastMason, Feb 13, 2021
  4. Certain launchers broken?

launcher

Because no one is requesting such a thing. I mailed "Microsoft Garage" team and they said that launcher for Windows Phone was great idea and that they'll add it to their todo list, but they wasn't promising that they'll do it. Anyways, if anyone will ever
    make a launcher for windows phone so this will be "Microsoft Garage" crew because no one besides they has permission to necessary resources.

There's some concepts of launchers for windows phone, but there's no way you can use those as launchers for your phone because functionality of those is awful.

Aušrius Peldžius, Feb 13, 2021
Thema:

Certain launchers broken?

1. Certain launchers broken? - Similar Threads - Certain launchers broken

2. Certain keys on my PC are broken, please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Certain keys on my PC are broken, please help.: My d key, F4 key, and Caps Lock key are broken, being d key being the least broken since it still functions on certain times. And when I press all 3 of those broken keys, it often results in pressing the F1 key. And if I press F1, F4 and Caps Lock, it results in pressing the...
  3. Certain keys on my PC are broken, please help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Certain keys on my PC are broken, please help.: My d key, F4 key, and Caps Lock key are broken, being d key being the least broken since it still functions on certain times. And when I press all 3 of those broken keys, it often results in pressing the F1 key. And if I press F1, F4 and Caps Lock, it results in pressing the...
  4. New Minecraft Launcher Broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Minecraft Launcher Broken: Hello,My Minecraft launcher won't open or even try to open here is a screenshot of itI click on it and it brings me to hereThe only place that it has a picture is hereCan someone please help me?Thanks, Seb...
  5. New Minecraft Launcher Broken

New Minecraft Launcher Broken: Hello,My Minecraft launcher won't open or even try to open here is a screenshot of itI click on it and it brings me to hereThe only place that it has a picture is hereCan someone please help me?Thanks, Seb...
  6. Thumbnails for certain video files are completely broken in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Thumbnails for certain video files are completely broken in Windows 10: I have a large collection of .webm and .mkv video files that I would like to see thumbnails for. I understand that this is not natively supported, so I downloaded Icaros and activated thumbnailing for webms and mkvs. It did literally nothing. So I downloaded K-lite codec...
  7. Microsoft Launcher

Microsoft Launcher: Has anyone used IOS for microsoft launcher or is Android the way to go? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-launcher/0cc134a9-098c-4e40-888e-2d3cdc2937f1
  8. Ethernet Connection gets broken at certain times

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet Connection gets broken at certain times: Hi guys, I've been experiencing a lot of different ethernet issues since the start of this week. Sometimes it shows "Ethernet' doesn't have a valid IP configuration", sometimes it shows "your computer appears to be correctly configured but the device or resource DNS server...
  9. Microsoft Launcher

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Launcher: PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO UNSTALL Microsoft Launcher from my Android Phone PLEASE!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-launcher/2fc25108-9647-4d25-8e6e-97869498b8b4
  10. Launcher not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Launcher not working: Hi, i recently downloaded (pirated) the game, “amazing spider-man.” The game works fine, but the launcher doesn’t open. I double click the shortcut, and it opens a blank white page with the title, and then quits. I can only run the game with a cruddy fps because the launcher...