Windows 10: Certain multiplayer games causing critical errors

Discus and support Certain multiplayer games causing critical errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I built a new PC last week. Here are some pertinent specs: Mobo: ASUS ROG X570-E CPU: Ryzen 5800x GPU: Nvidia FE 3090 Ram: Neo-Z Trident... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NPersonRN, Feb 5, 2021.

1. NPersonRN Win User

Certain multiplayer games causing critical errors

Hi,

I built a new PC last week. Here are some pertinent specs:

Mobo: ASUS ROG X570-E

CPU: Ryzen 5800x

GPU: Nvidia FE 3090
    Ram: Neo-Z Trident 3600

PSU: Corsair 850W

In that time, I've played a few different games. Hitman 3, Sekiro and Phasmaphobia online all run very well. Operating temperatures are totally normal. The CPU is clocked at 3800mhz, which is standard.

Last night, I tried playing Hunt: Showdown. The PC immediately restarted, and I noticed that my desktop apps were rearranged when I booted back into Windows. It did it a few more times. I tried playing Escape from Tarkov, and I got a BSOD. I figured Windows might be corrupted, so I wiped Windows and resintalled. Tonight I was able to play Escape from Tarkov, but Hunt is still causing the same crash. And now I am having trouble getting into BIOS when I restart the PC -- the monitor remains black and PC doesn't do anything, although it is getting power.

Here are some pertinent errors in the event viewer and reliability:

"The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

{6B3B8D23-FA8D-40B9-8DBD-B950333E2C52}

and APPID

{4839DDB7-58C2-48F5-8283-E1D1807D0D7D}

to the user NT AUTHORITY\LOCAL SERVICE SID S-1-5-19 from address LocalHost Using LRPC running in the application container Unavailable SID Unavailable. This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool."

I'm getting a lot of DISTRIBUTED COM and CLIENT-LICENSING errors. I'm also getting a lot of APPMODEL-RUNTIME errors. I noticed the following error last night:

"0x139_3_CORRUPT_LIST_ENTRY_BEDaisy"

Please help!

:)

NPersonRN, Feb 5, 2021

2. Unable to connect to LAN gaming for multiplayers in Windows 10.

Hello Ryan,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

From your description, I understand you are unable to play multiplayer games on your PC using LAN cable connection.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Do you get any error message/error code when you try to connect to the games?

• If yes, is the error message/error code you get is same to all the games?

Refer to the section Playing on a local network from the link below and check if it helps:

Home

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Feb 5, 2021
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Critical Error Popup

Hi QUENDALEWARD,

Corrupted system files may be the possible cause why you received a critical error. To provide you the accurate resolution, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What is the exact error message you received?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot
    Start menu.

Keep us posted if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Feb 5, 2021
  4. aoftware Win User

multiplayer game

How to know multiplayers game ?

aoftware, Feb 5, 2021
Thema:

1. Certain multiplayer games causing critical errors - Similar Threads - Certain multiplayer games

2. Multiplayer Games causing Disconnection on Launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiplayer Games causing Disconnection on Launch: Hi, Unique issue I feel that just popped up a few days ago. Any multiplayer game that needs to connect to a server, even just to get to a login screen, causing my system to stop receiving or sending data. I have tracked this through the task manager with countless games. No...
  3. Multiplayer Games causing Disconnection on Launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiplayer Games causing Disconnection on Launch: Hi, Unique issue I feel that just popped up a few days ago. Any multiplayer game that needs to connect to a server, even just to get to a login screen, causing my system to stop receiving or sending data. I have tracked this through the task manager with countless games. No...
  4. Certain games causing disconnect sounds and other problems.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Certain games causing disconnect sounds and other problems.: While playing certain games i will hear a windows disconnect noise and lose audio, normally I will then hear a reconnect noise and start hearing audio again but it continues to happen. With my latest wireless headset it would not reconnect and had to restart pc. I disabled...
  5. Certain games causing disconnect sounds and other problems.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Certain games causing disconnect sounds and other problems.: While playing certain games i will hear a windows disconnect noise and lose audio, normally I will then hear a reconnect noise and start hearing audio again but it continues to happen. With my latest wireless headset it would not reconnect and had to restart pc. I disabled...
  6. Certain games causing disconnect sounds and other problems.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Ethernet connectivity while playing certain multiplayer games.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet connectivity while playing certain multiplayer games.: I have been having issues playing many games multiplayer recently this year. First I started having problems with Forza Horizon 4, then I just gave up on it and thought it was only that game. But then I noticed it was happening in Rocket League too, but way less frequently...
  8. Critical Error caused BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Critical Error caused BSOD: Dears, I have faced a very critical error that caused BSOD without any clear error code, here is the DMP file to check and advise: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aolytb5gLNkWiCGcZ7Ac3pcY-hvR?e=oVAqjz Please let me know if any further information is needed. Thanks....
  9. WINDOWS APP CRITICAL ERROR ON CERTAIN FOLDERS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WINDOWS APP CRITICAL ERROR ON CERTAIN FOLDERS: Hello guys! Hope you’re well now let’s try and help poor Joey..... Now I’ve been on Xbox for a while so bought game pass I mean you can’t say anything wrong with it it’s amazing.... As you are all aware FS2020 is on the game pass as well as others games... 1 Football manger...
  10. multiplayer games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    multiplayer games: i need help please i cant play old games multiplayer such as medal of honor allied **** and fifa 07 on windows 10 i need a solution please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/multiplayer-games/2767967e-7e39-400f-a97e-ccdbb50425a9