Windows 10: Certain programs and files are constantly being sent into the recycle bin, is it a bug or...

Discus and support Certain programs and files are constantly being sent into the recycle bin, is it a bug or... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I don't know whats happening but when I went back to my laptop which was still on, mega, whatsapp and Hearts of Iron 4 were in the recycle bin along... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/69Istanbullu69, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Certain programs and files are constantly being sent into the recycle bin, is it a bug or...

I don't know whats happening but when I went back to my laptop which was still on, mega, whatsapp and Hearts of Iron 4 were in the recycle bin along with their files, when I put them back, they kept being sent to the recycle bin. I shut my laptop down and open it again just to see that it has stopped? Could this be a bug or is it a malware, virus or something like that?

The reason I think it may be a bug is because my laptop is like 5 years old and has gone through many resets and stuff.

submitted by /u/69Istanbullu69
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/69Istanbullu69, Nov 26, 2020
  2. Jan Del Win User

recycle bin

Hi George,

To prevent your files from being deleted from the Recycle Bin, we suggest increasing the maximum file size your Recycle Bin can keep by following the steps below:

• Right click on the Recycle Bin icon.
    • Under the Settings for selected location, select Custom size.
    • Fill up the box for your allotted maximum file size for your Recycle Bin.
    Let us know if you need further assistance.

Jan Del, Nov 26, 2020
  3. socklosk Win User
    Recycle bin will not empty

I used a file synchronizer to get rid of a bunch of images and the program sent all the small files to the recycle bin. Anyway, there must be a thousand small file in my recycle bin that will not empty. The "empty recycle bin" begins the process by listing all the files, but it just keeps going in circles and will not empty.

socklosk, Nov 26, 2020
  4. Certain programs and files are constantly being sent into the recycle bin, is it a bug or...

Restoring Files from the Recycle Bin

How can I restore only files which were sent to the recycle bin on a certain day?

TrainmanRC, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

Certain programs and files are constantly being sent into the recycle bin, is it a bug or...

1. Certain programs and files are constantly being sent into the recycle bin, is it a bug or... - Similar Threads - Certain programs files

2. Current Document Files automatically being sent to the Bin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Current Document Files automatically being sent to the Bin: My current Document files are going to the Bin automatically, I try to restore but this does not work. I am now saving my Documents onto a USB Stick as I am finding re-entering my information is becoming very stressfull. Could it be because I signed up for the 365...
  3. Game Files Sent to Recycle BIn

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Files Sent to Recycle BIn: Every so often, I think every time I save my game, a couple hours later I get a notification saying that over a thousand deleted files are in my recycle bin. And every time I check, it's only for Sims 4. I've played other games for years without any problems. Obviously I...
  4. Game Files Sent to Recycle BIn

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game Files Sent to Recycle BIn: Every so often, I think every time I save my game, a couple hours later I get a notification saying that over a thousand deleted files are in my recycle bin. And every time I check, it's only for Sims 4. I've played other games for years without any problems. Obviously I...
  5. Game files automatically being sent to OneDrive recycle bin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game files automatically being sent to OneDrive recycle bin: Hi everyone,Whenever I load GTA V on PC I get a popup that says "Deleted files are removed everywhere" This started happening a few weeks ago when I backed up all my documents and games onto OneDrive. This doesn't happen to my games on Steam. Is this supposed to happen to...
  6. Game files automatically being sent to OneDrive recycle bin

Game files automatically being sent to OneDrive recycle bin: Hi everyone,Whenever I load GTA V on PC I get a popup that says "Deleted files are removed everywhere" This started happening a few weeks ago when I backed up all my documents and games onto OneDrive. This doesn't happen to my games on Steam. Is this supposed to happen to...
  7. Game Files Automatically Sent to OneDrive Recycle Bin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Files Automatically Sent to OneDrive Recycle Bin: I am playing Skyrim on my Windows 10 pc, and everytime I quicksave the game, the game minimizes and I get a popup saying "Deleted files are removed everywhere" attached an image of the popup below, which takes me to my OneDrive recycle bin. Apparently, every time I save the...
  8. recycle bin and deleting certain files

recycle bin and deleting certain files: I like to keep my deleted files for a month or so before I delete entirely. Since I've had W10, I've found the Recycle Bin does not work properly. I've worked around it but I'm sick of it and would like the damn thing to work as it should. At the beginning of every month,...
  9. Bug in Recycle bin

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bug in Recycle bin: When you select the items in recycle bin and click "Empty recycle bin" option in top it tries to open the selected files instead of deleting them. It's pretty funny why it does that. hope you will fix it. Reply me if you read this....
  10. File explorer and recycle bin bug

in Windows 10 Support
    File explorer and recycle bin bug: The file explorer and recycle bin window don't remember position after opening and closing , they reopen at different positions on the screen from where you dragged the window to, any fix for this ? 15885