Windows 10: Certain programs look muddy, blurry.

Discus and support Certain programs look muddy, blurry. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there. So I've come across an issue that I've had for a while, but recently has become more prevalent. Some programs after a while start to look... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ShannonWhite2, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Certain programs look muddy, blurry.

Hi there. So I've come across an issue that I've had for a while, but recently has become more prevalent. Some programs after a while start to look super muddy see in the attached image. currently it's mostly happening to the program called atom, and I have had it with discord in the past. Any ideas on why it's doing this? I've watched some videos on youtube about it, but the fixes they recommend don't seem to work for me activating "Let windows try to fix apps so they're not blurry", etc

My sepcs:

CPU: 6700k

GPU: GTX 1070

RAM: 16gb 2400

SSD: 860 evo

Win10 Pro 64

Thanks.

Certain programs look muddy, blurry. cbabffbf-9561-4f84-a3d3-761a7d764db6?upload=true.png

:)

ShannonWhite2, Feb 1, 2020
  2. EBFH Win User

Fonts is blurry in some programs

I run Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

The font in the GUI of certain programs (programs that were installed by me the user) show in very blurry font

It doesn't occur in other programs

For example I run Nitro PDF Pro (a PDF editor). All its menu and screens show in blurry font as well as any PDF document that I open and view in this program.

I am on the recommended display settings (resolution, etc.) in the OS

Any idea how I can fix it?

EBFH, Feb 1, 2020
  3. Blurry text in windows 10 in some programs

Thank you for the feedback, JK. Have you tried to adjust the compatibility settings of the Microsoft Office programs? If you haven't, then let's adjust it to improve its appearance. Follow these steps:

• Click the Windows icon, then File Explorer.
    • Open Microsoft Office folder.
    • Right-click the icon of the Office program with blurry text and click
      Properties
    • Click the Compatibility tab and check Disable display scaling on high DPI settings.
    • Click Apply, then OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Feb 1, 2020
  4. Certain programs look muddy, blurry.

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

Certain programs look muddy, blurry.

1. Certain programs look muddy, blurry. - Similar Threads - Certain programs muddy

2. Windows 11 looks blurry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 looks blurry: Hey i just upgraded from windows 10 to 11, and now my browser opera looks blurry, everything else looks fine, both text and also videos looks extremly blurry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-looks-blurry/6b4e3689-ea94-45a7-aeb4-702c4df7804a
  3. Text and graphics of certain programs is blurry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text and graphics of certain programs is blurry: Hello.Yesterday, my pc encountered a glitch where the text of certain programs become blurry,this does not include web browsers, discord and file explorer, for some unknown reason.I assumed it would go away after I restarted my pc, but that did not happen, which is why I am...
  4. Text and graphics of certain programs is blurry

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text and graphics of certain programs is blurry: Hello.Yesterday, my pc encountered a glitch where the text of certain programs become blurry,this does not include web browsers, discord and file explorer, for some unknown reason.I assumed it would go away after I restarted my pc, but that did not happen, which is why I am...
  5. Computer froze, then certain colors started to look blurry after a restart.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer froze, then certain colors started to look blurry after a restart.: To explain, curved edges are now pixelated, and certain colors look like they are being shown at a different resolution. I have already tried changing the resolution and changing it back. It worked, but set the monitor's refresh rate to 60hz. Changing that back to 120hz...
  6. Some programs/windows looks really blurry

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some programs/windows looks really blurry: Its really weird to explain but some programs and windows for example the windows recovery windows looks really blurry and not so sharp. Also my hide pictograms in the right corner. submitted by /u/midsty [link] [comments]...
  7. Font looks blurry on some programs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Font looks blurry on some programs: Hey guys, i'm having a problem... I've updated my OS last week from Windows 8.1 to 10, and from that moment, the font looks blurry on some programs. It's not cleartype, as I've already checked that and it looks as it should on some other places. I'm attaching a picture...
  8. System elements and certain programs are blurry

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System elements and certain programs are blurry: Hi all, On my laptop's built in display Lenovo ThinkPad T440s, many system elements, dialogue boxes and programs are blurry, whilst some are not. I've attached the examples of a properties window and task manager. My display scaling is set to 150%. When at 100%,...
  9. Curtain programs look muddy

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Curtain programs look muddy: Hi there. So I've come across an issue that I've had for a while, but recently has become more prevalent. Some programs after a while start to look super muddy see in the attached image. currently it's mostly happening to the program called atom, and I have had it with...
  10. Some applications look blurry

in Windows 10 Support
    Some applications look blurry: how can I solve that? before windows 10 those applications looked nicer than now 17752