Windows 10: Certain programs show small font

Discus and support Certain programs show small font in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Some of the programs I have installed on my Windows 10 Pro show very small font size when I open an additional in-app window. For example when I launch... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EBFH, Oct 5, 2019.

1. EBFH Win User

Certain programs show small font

Some of the programs I have installed on my Windows 10 Pro show very small font size when I open an additional in-app window. For example when I launch the program the main window shows fine but then when I choose to open another window from within, it will show a very small (close to impossible to read) font size.
    Please find attached a screenshot sample.

:)

EBFH, Oct 5, 2019

2. Anyone know how to make fonts?

Exactly what the title suggests.

Do I need a certain program or just to edit an existing font? And if so how do I do that?

There is a certain style of writing I want to make a font of, but I don't know how to.

So does anyone know how?*Wtf :wtf:

Sledgehammerhyena, Oct 5, 2019
  3. In-Program font is small

In certain apps like TI-Connect CE, and Jmol, the font size is really small, and it is really hard to see. It doesn't happen in any internet browsers.

Imgur

Imgur

SundeepPrasad, Oct 5, 2019
  4. Certain programs show small font

Small Font in Programs

Hi Armin,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I can understand how frustrating it could be when things go unusual. I will certainly help you.

I think issue is with the compatibility due to which you face this issue. I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the programs in incompatibility mode.

Follow the steps to install the program in Compatibility mode.

• Download the updated program from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right click the installation file and select
      Properties then tap or click the
      Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap or click the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click
      OK.
    • Try installing the program and check.

We suggest you to check the compatibility of program in compatibility center, refer the below link:

Explore Windows 10 OS, Computers, Apps & More | Microsoft

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Deepak..Raghav, Oct 5, 2019
Thema:

Certain programs show small font

1. Certain programs show small font - Similar Threads - Certain programs show

2. Small fonts in one program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Small fonts in one program: Installed software called PowerPanel Personal to monitor UPC from Cyberpower, and fonts & icons in this program are far smaller than in any other app/software that makes the PowerPanel Personal useless. Even if Fonts or Scaling or Accessibility is changed is Setting the...
  3. Small fonts in one program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Small fonts in one program: Installed software called PowerPanel Personal to monitor UPC from Cyberpower, and fonts & icons in this program are far smaller than in any other app/software that makes the PowerPanel Personal useless. Even if Fonts or Scaling or Accessibility is changed is Setting the...
  4. Windows showing wrong font in certain programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows showing wrong font in certain programs: So recently WIndows has been showing the wrong font on some programssome examples https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-showing-wrong-font-in-certain-programs/3b908aee-305d-467c-98f1-097426c7d110
  5. Windows showing wrong font in certain programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows showing wrong font in certain programs: So recently WIndows has been showing the wrong font on some programssome examples https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-showing-wrong-font-in-certain-programs/3b908aee-305d-467c-98f1-097426c7d110
  6. Windows font too small

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows font too small: Hi,do not know why but suddenly after a laptop reboot I see the icon fonts and text in windows, browser tabs and so on too small, barely readable. It seems it has nothing to do with the standard font size, but something at system level. Using apps such as M365 or Chrome works...
  7. Weird Default Fonts In Certain Programs Within Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird Default Fonts In Certain Programs Within Windows 10: [ATTACH] I recently built a new PC and im noticing that some programs have weird fonts. For instance Zoom the font is randomly bold or not bold depending on the letter. Excel is the same way. Chrome is fine and other areas are fine. Is this a font issue that's corrupt? Is...
  8. Icons for certain programs showing up blank

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Icons for certain programs showing up blank: I have 2 programs whose icons suddenly stopped showing. It's both on old shortcuts, new shortcuts and the .exe file in itself as well, so even though I change the shortcut icon, the main icon still stays blank. The 2 programs are CEMU (Wii U emulator) and Assassin's Creed...
  9. Chrome Font small

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Chrome Font small: Problem with Chrome on Outlook on line after Win 10 1909 update with font size. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chrome-font-small/8500cea2-779f-4328-a580-7559fbe8f585
  10. Fonts Blurred / too small

in Windows 10 Support
    Fonts Blurred / too small: Hi, I have an original Acer laptop Aspire E1-522 with AMD A4-5000 APU with Radeon(TM) HD Graphics, 1500 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s) and a brand new Aspire F5-573G_115C_1.18 with Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz, 2701 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical...