Windows 10: Certain programs won't open on my computer.

Discus and support Certain programs won't open on my computer. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I've recently been having a problem with my computer where certain programs won't open at times. So far I've had problems with Blender, After... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by yokes356, Feb 19, 2021.

1. yokes356 Win User

Certain programs won't open on my computer.

Hi, I've recently been having a problem with my computer where certain programs won't open at times. So far I've had problems with Blender, After Effects and GIMP, if I restart my computer, these programs will work just fine, but other times, they just won't open. The loading screen will come up, but the programs themselves would immediately close down.

I'm not really sure what's going on here, if anyone could help I would appreciate it, thanks.

:)

yokes356, Feb 19, 2021

2. Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates.

When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened and nothing happens.

1. Using Windows 10 Home (x64)
    2. My microsoft user account is properly checked
    3. I´m the administrator of the PC
    4. Already tried do create another administrator user account - same problem, no success
    5. Cannot start any program/service that requires administrator authorization (not even regedit)
    Please help!

Fabiano Lehmkuhl, Feb 19, 2021
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Certain programs won't open on my computer.

my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

Certain programs won't open on my computer.

1. Certain programs won't open on my computer. - Similar Threads - Certain programs won't

2. Certain programs won't open on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Certain programs won't open on my computer: After installing Ryzen 9 5900X I've had some issue's, one being that I kept getting a BSOD, fixed that by disabling CPB. Now I'm noticing game's and app's such as Run-8 Train Simulator and, GMOD, Wallpaper Engine will not start. I ran SFC /SCANNOW and it fixed it but after...
  3. Certain programs won't open on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Certain programs won't open on my computer: After installing Ryzen 9 5900X I've had some issue's, one being that I kept getting a BSOD, fixed that by disabling CPB. Now I'm noticing game's and app's such as Run-8 Train Simulator and, GMOD, Wallpaper Engine will not start. I ran SFC /SCANNOW and it fixed it but after...
  4. Certain programs won't open on my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Certain programs won't open at all on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Certain programs won't open at all on my laptop: I can't open these programs they wont open at all when I click them it'll show it's loading but won't open I want to be able to draw but the program won't open.The programs that won't open:CLIP STUDIO PAINT art programCLIP STUDIO art program launcherKrita art programUltimaker...
  6. Certain programs won't open at all on my laptop

Certain programs won't open at all on my laptop: I can't open these programs they wont open at all when I click them it'll show it's loading but won't open I want to be able to draw but the program won't open.The programs that won't open:CLIP STUDIO PAINT art programCLIP STUDIO art program launcherKrita art programUltimaker...
  7. certain programs won't open on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    certain programs won't open on my computer: certain programs won't open on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/certain-programs-wont-open-on-my-computer/c2f80ea5-e87b-4e78-97ba-90665cbea630
  8. certain programs won't open on my computer

certain programs won't open on my computer: certain programs won't open on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/certain-programs-wont-open-on-my-computer/c2f80ea5-e87b-4e78-97ba-90665cbea630
  9. certain programs won't open on my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. My Program Won't Open

My Program Won't Open: I have a Windows 10 laptop, and I'm using a XP-PEN Artist 12 tablet. I used it just maybe a few months ago. Today, I tried to open the program, but it wouldn't work. It said that my computer was not recognizing the device, and that it was unknown. I went into the program for...