Windows 10: Certain sound devices wont appear in the sound bar as of 11/11/20?

Discus and support Certain sound devices wont appear in the sound bar as of 11/11/20? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a desktop computer.For the screen i use a samsung tv that gave me the ability to whenever i want change the audio to hear from the tv.This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Huntarous, Nov 11, 2020.

1. Certain sound devices wont appear in the sound bar as of 11/11/20?

I have a desktop computer.For the screen i use a samsung tv that gave me the ability to whenever i want change the audio to hear from the tv.This option seems to have gone away for me and my friend as well.Did they remove it with an update?Is there something i can do to get it back?

submitted by /u/Huntarous
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Huntarous, Nov 11, 2020
  2. Xelvania Win User

No sound after Windows 10 Update 11/3/2017

Just as the title suggests, I have no sound. I have gone through all the basic troubleshooting steps that one would think could be plausible. Like checking my volume mixer, making sure nothing is set to 0. Like checking if my correct playback device was selected and on default. Nothing is working, yet everything was perfectly fine last night on 11/2/2017 before I updated and shut my PC down for the night. What's weird is that my playback device acts like the volume is working anyway, showing a healthy green bar when I play a YouTube video. I have attached an image to showcase this.

As you can see, I use a Creative Sound Blaster Z external Sound Card for all my audio needs. There is no new update for my sound card by the way. Please, someone help me. I have already rebooted/shut down to see if that would fix it, but nothing is working.

Xelvania, Nov 11, 2020
  3. Sound Bar Needed

That one has rear speakers also. I swear that bar alone sounded like it was all around me.

FYI I aint arguing. I'm just trying to educate myself. What would you suggest?

TheMailMan78, Nov 11, 2020
  4. Vayra86 Win User

Certain sound devices wont appear in the sound bar as of 11/11/20?

Nvidia 11 series or 20?

11 series for the Pascal Refresh

20 series for Volta - or even 12 would sound good too.

Vayra86, Nov 11, 2020
Thema:

Certain sound devices wont appear in the sound bar as of 11/11/20?

1. Certain sound devices wont appear in the sound bar as of 11/11/20? - Similar Threads - Certain sound devices

2. The sound bar is not on.... "No output device"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The sound bar is not on.... "No output device": I tried everything that has to do with updating sound drivers and uninstalling and installing them as well..I was thinking if I do a Windows reset would that might do the job?...
  3. The sound bar is not on.... "No output device"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The sound bar is not on.... "No output device": I tried everything that has to do with updating sound drivers and uninstalling and installing them as well..I was thinking if I do a Windows reset would that might do the job?...
  4. Sound bar issues on screen windows 11

Sound bar issues on screen windows 11: I'm having this weird issue ever since I updated to windows 11.At first, the sound bar was stuck at 100 on the bottom centre of the screen, and no matter what I did, it wouldn't go away or turn down. After trying everything recommended, I ended up deleting then reinstalling...
  5. Sound bar issues on screen windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound bar issues on screen windows 11: I'm having this weird issue ever since I updated to windows 11.At first, the sound bar was stuck at 100 on the bottom centre of the screen, and no matter what I did, it wouldn't go away or turn down. After trying everything recommended, I ended up deleting then reinstalling...
  6. Windows 11 sound crackling at all sound devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 sound crackling at all sound devices: After updating my laptop to Windows 11, the sound started to crackle or popping. I have updated my sound drivers from their official websites realtek audio driver from lenovo, headphones from logitech etc. but the problem remains. The windows troubleshoot recommend turn off...
  7. Windows 11 sound crackling at all sound devices

Windows 11 sound crackling at all sound devices: After updating my laptop to Windows 11, the sound started to crackle or popping. I have updated my sound drivers from their official websites realtek audio driver from lenovo, headphones from logitech etc. but the problem remains. The windows troubleshoot recommend turn off...
  8. Sound/ Sound Bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound/ Sound Bar: So my when i got my laptop, it was working fine, after a while the sound stopped working, i clicked on the sound bar and tried trouble shooting it but it keeps saying detecting problem, then it says solving problem, but it take forever, i waited at least 30 minutes, and...
  9. No Sound in certain games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Sound in certain games: Hi, recently I got a problem with my sound systems in few games like Forza Horizon 3 and Rocket league which there is no audio (not all my games though) and it only happens in video games I mean I can play songs watch videos everything and works like a charm. I have tried:...
  10. sound bar not seen in device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sound bar not seen in device manager: Windows 10 device manager does not see a JBL 5.1 sound bar. Is there a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/sound-bar-not-seen-in-device-manager/940cd278-0c79-4ef5-8311-0136cf15387e