Windows 10: Certain text not appearing correctly

Discus and support Certain text not appearing correctly in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Some of my text does not appear correctly, it's kind of difficult to explain, but certain parts of letters are missing spots and this happens on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by pkarlos07, Sep 30, 2019.

1. pkarlos07 Win User

Certain text not appearing correctly

Some of my text does not appear correctly, it's kind of difficult to explain, but certain parts of letters are missing spots and this happens on multiple software. Strangely, it only happens on the specific text, like what I'm typing right now has the strange problem, but the notice above my text and the URL don't have the problem. Certain text not appearing correctly 4e0891a7-907d-42f0-bd81-ecb980c4bda3?upload=true.png

:)

pkarlos07, Sep 30, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Certain text not appearing correctly :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 30, 2019
  3. How to edit/add text slide in video

i want to add one line in video...
    one slide in start or animating text at certain duration
    any software for it.
    plz suggest software which works on vista and takes less time and easy to use.

freebird_9924, Sep 30, 2019
  4. Certain text not appearing correctly

your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource(web proxy) is not responding

Hi,

The error message "your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource(web proxy) is not responding" that you are getting, may have something to do with your profile or with the Windows components of your computer. With that said,
    we will be performing some troubleshooting steps to isolate the cause of this problem. Before we proceed, kindly answer the following:

• When did you start experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error message? Make sure that you remove all personal information.

In the meantime, we suggest that you download the app troubleshooter on this
    link
    and then run it on the computer.

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Charianne Per, Sep 30, 2019
Thema:

Certain text not appearing correctly

1. Certain text not appearing correctly - Similar Threads - Certain text appearing

2. Texts on website are not correct. HELP!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Texts on website are not correct. HELP!: I was using my CTRL and SHIFT and pressing some buttons on my keyboard for something and my text has been messed up ever since. I tried to replicate the scenario and I have failed to do so. I have snipped a picture from my browser to this thread hopefully someone else has...
  3. Texts on website are not correct. HELP!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Texts on website are not correct. HELP!: I was using my CTRL and SHIFT and pressing some buttons on my keyboard for something and my text has been messed up ever since. I tried to replicate the scenario and I have failed to do so. I have snipped a picture from my browser to this thread hopefully someone else has...
  4. Website Text not displaying correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Website Text not displaying correctly: For some reason workupload.com appears like https://postimg.cc/06c6jDQM as well as other websites. When I highlight the text and copy it it appears correct and works correctly on other devices.I have tried using other browsers but the issue persists whenever I use this...
  5. Website Text not displaying correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Website Text not displaying correctly: For some reason workupload.com appears like https://postimg.cc/06c6jDQM as well as other websites. When I highlight the text and copy it it appears correct and works correctly on other devices.I have tried using other browsers but the issue persists whenever I use this...
  6. Website Text not displaying correctly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Certain Controller buttons not responding correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Certain Controller buttons not responding correctly: I've started using an Xbox One controller lately to play games on my PC. I've noticed that outside of apps that have inherent controller configs you can set manually my buttons on the controller don't correspond correctly to what I'm pressing in-game. My B button will be the...
  8. Text is pixelated with certain color.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text is pixelated with certain color.: Hi, recently ive experienced some issue. If I see some red/green/pink text On internet/games, its pixelated and almost unreadable. I tried to reajust my resolution but it did not work. If I use internet, some letter on a white background are blue See image. The ''I" , ''l''...
  9. Fonts not appearing correct

Fonts not appearing correct: Quite often my fonts show up in some words "squished" together. Sorry not quite a technical term. I tried to copy and paste an example but they copy just fine without the "squish". Have tried changing the font but doesn't help. Am using an insider version of windows....
  10. Blurry text appearance

Blurry text appearance: I have upgraded to windows 10 pro and using AMD graphics on my laptop, even after adjusting clear text, the texts still appear with shadows pls help to fix this issue 25229