Windows 10: Certain websites do not load properly when a device connects to my hotspot Windows 11

Discus and support Certain websites do not load properly when a device connects to my hotspot Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a very specific issue. I've been using my Windows laptop for a while as a hotspot for my phone. Always without any problems, I simply share my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Maxim Vauterin, Jun 15, 2022.

1. Certain websites do not load properly when a device connects to my hotspot Windows 11

I have a very specific issue. I've been using my Windows laptop for a while as a hotspot for my phone. Always without any problems, I simply share my Ethernet connection. Today I encountered a weird and annoying problem: when I connect my phone to my hotspot, certain websites on my laptop do not load properly, or do not load at all. Others still work fine. My phone seems to face no issues whatsoever.The problem doesn't occur until I actually connect my phone to the hotspot, If my hotspot is on with no devices connected, everything works just fine. Once I connect my phone, websites on my laptop

:)

Maxim Vauterin, Jun 15, 2022
  2. DShort77 Win User

Upgraded to Windows 10 now certain websites (Amazon-LinkedIn) not loading properly using IE 11

I recently upgraded my laptop to Windows 10. When I load certain web pages now (Amazon & LinkedIn for example) they appear jumbled showing only verbiage - no graphics or pictures. Other websites still look fine after the upgrade. I'm using Internet
    Explorer 11 and I've cleared history, cookies, etc...and added the websites to the compatibility list. I've also run the Internet Explore troubleshooter without any luck. The sites come up fine using Google Chrome. Any suggestions would be welcome. Thanks.

DShort77, Jun 15, 2022
  3. Wifi turns off automatically when a device is connected to my hotspot

Whenever a device is connected to my hotspot the wifi is turning off automatically thereby stopping the hotspot.

To turn the Windows 10 hotspot on, in first step I have turned on the Wireless Network Connection as shown in the below image.

Certain websites do not load properly when a device connects to my hotspot Windows 11 [​IMG]

After that I did following steps in Command Prompt(Admin) for hotspot
    1. netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow ssid=MyWiFi key=mypassword
    2. netsh wlan start hostednetwork

In netsh wlan show hostednetwork command, it shows the hotspot had started successfully as shown in the below image.

Certain websites do not load properly when a device connects to my hotspot Windows 11 [​IMG]

But whenever a device is connected to this hotspot the wifi is turning off automatically thereby stopping the hotspot.

I have unchecked the Power management option i.e, Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.
    All driver are updated to the latest versions.

Please help

luck pradeep, Jun 15, 2022
  4. Certain websites do not load properly when a device connects to my hotspot Windows 11

lorraine walsh, Jun 15, 2022
Thema:

Certain websites do not load properly when a device connects to my hotspot Windows 11

1. Certain websites do not load properly when a device connects to my hotspot Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Certain websites load

2. Website Elements not Loading Properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Website Elements not Loading Properly: I am having some issues recently with my web browser, Chrome. When I go to a website, for example gradescope, the elements do not display correctly. I am not using any extentions. However, after I reload the website, it becomes normal: Also, I have another issue for a few...
  3. Website Elements not Loading Properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Website Elements not Loading Properly: I am having some issues recently with my web browser, Chrome. When I go to a website, for example gradescope, the elements do not display correctly. I am not using any extentions. However, after I reload the website, it becomes normal: Also, I have another issue for a few...
  4. Certain Websites Do Not Function Properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Certain Websites Do Not Function Properly: I will open major websites such as YouTube, Gmail, Netflix, and Outlook, and they refuse to function properly.YouTube buffers every 2 seconds, even though I have a stable internet connection 200mbps down and upNetflix will not play any show.Gmail and Outlook won't let me log...
  5. Certain Websites Do Not Function Properly

Certain Websites Do Not Function Properly: I will open major websites such as YouTube, Gmail, Netflix, and Outlook, and they refuse to function properly.YouTube buffers every 2 seconds, even though I have a stable internet connection 200mbps down and upNetflix will not play any show.Gmail and Outlook won't let me log...
  6. Certain websites do not load properly when a device connects to my hotspot Windows 11

Certain websites do not load properly when a device connects to my hotspot Windows 11: I have a very specific issue. I've been using my Windows laptop for a while as a hotspot for my phone. Always without any problems, I simply share my Ethernet connection. Today I encountered a weird and annoying problem: when I connect my phone to my hotspot, certain websites...
  7. internet works when connected to mobile hotspot but chrome doesnt load any website when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    internet works when connected to mobile hotspot but chrome doesnt load any website when...: internet works fine when connected to my smartphone hotspot but when I connect to my WiFi router then internrt doesnt work and chrome shows " This site cant be reached ". How to fix it?...
  8. internet works when connected to mobile hotspot but chrome doesnt load any website when...

internet works when connected to mobile hotspot but chrome doesnt load any website when...: internet works fine when connected to my smartphone hotspot but when I connect to my WiFi router then internrt doesnt work and chrome shows " This site cant be reached ". How to fix it?...
  9. I'm connected to wifi but certain websites won't load

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I'm connected to wifi but certain websites won't load: So I got a new wifi rooter yesterday and ever since I've connected to the new wifi, certain websites won't load (my phone is the same too) Idk what to do, restarting my computer hasn't worked and same with using the trouble shooter and network trouble shooter, please help!...
  10. Websites Not Loading Properly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Websites Not Loading Properly: Some websites are only loading html and not the pictures. How to fix??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/websites-not-loading-properly/b829b089-b1a4-4f59-a062-a615c3744c51