Windows 10: certain Win 10 systems unable to print custom page

Discus and support certain Win 10 systems unable to print custom page in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have 3 x Win 10 systems and 1 x Fuji Xerox DocuCenter VI C3371 network printer. When print custom page using for example "ABC.docx" from either of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kan Kok Keong, Sep 14, 2021.

1. certain Win 10 systems unable to print custom page

I have 3 x Win 10 systems and 1 x Fuji Xerox DocuCenter VI C3371 network printer. When print custom page using for example "ABC.docx" from either of the 3 x Win 10 systems, nothing seem to print out or in printing queue. If we select print all page or print current page, it's able to print out. When I switch to domain admin account and print custom page using for exampe "ABC.docx" from one of the 3 x Win 10 systems, it can print out. I have checked the printer settings on both windows profile which is same setting. I copied "ABC.docx" to other Win 10 systems, able to print custom page. I

:)

Kan Kok Keong, Sep 14, 2021

2. Unable to print certain documents

Original Title: mr gallaga

need help trying to print on this windows 10 or to get step-by-step instructions. certain e-mails I can and others I can not print. all documents have to be saved in my document files and can not print? can someone tell me how to print on this system?

davidgallaga, Sep 14, 2021
  3. Unable to print certain pdf files using Windows 10 and HP printer

Hello Judith,

We regret the inconvenience. Let me assist you.

To be able to assist you better, let us know a few more information pertaining to the issue:

• Are you referring to printing docs online when you say 'Unable to print certain pdf docs'? If yes, which web browser is it?
    • Also, is it an abrupt issue? Did you make any changes to Windows prior to the issue?

As an initial recommendation, I suggest you to clear the print caches and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

1. Navigate to: C:\windows\system32\spool\printers and delete all the files in the folder.

2. Reboot the PC and check with the results.

Write to us with the updated status and the required information related to printing PDFs, for us to be bale to assist you further.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Sep 14, 2021
  4. certain Win 10 systems unable to print custom page

Unable to find print option.

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you. I will be glad to assist you for the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to print documents in the Windows 10 and check if it helps:

Step 1:

1. Open Photo gallery and click on the photo that you want to print.

2. Click on the file tab from the top left side of the page.

3. Next select print and again print.

you will be able to print.

If however you are unable to find the print option then follow step 2.

Step 2:

• Once the document/picture is open in, press
      Ctrl+P.
    • Click Print as PDF button.
    • Check if the document prints as expected.
    Let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Sep 14, 2021
Thema:

certain Win 10 systems unable to print custom page

1. certain Win 10 systems unable to print custom page - Similar Threads - certain systems unable

2. Unable to Print - System Crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to Print - System Crashes: Since an update several weeks ago my system crashes every time I try to print to a Kyocera printer. It was reported that this had been fixed and that an update was available. I have downloaded and installed every available update and system still crashes....
  3. Unable to print full page pictures

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to print full page pictures: About this time last year I bought a new laptop identical to the one I gave my wife the previous Christmas. Up to that point I used Win 7 and a 3rd app for editing and printing pictures on an HP Envy 7855 photo printer with no issues. I installed the 3rd party app on my new...
  4. Unable to print full page pictures

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to print full page pictures: About this time last year I bought a new laptop identical to the one I gave my wife the previous Christmas. Up to that point I used Win 7 and a 3rd app for editing and printing pictures on an HP Envy 7855 photo printer with no issues. I installed the 3rd party app on my new...
  5. WIN 10 CUSTOMIZATION

in Windows 10 Customization
    WIN 10 CUSTOMIZATION: Is there any way to do detailed customization of Win 10, especially colors? Something like Win XP would be nice. It seems like Windows has been dumbed down as far as customization goes. Oh yes, where is "Custom Theme"?...
  6. unable to print full page from email.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    unable to print full page from email.: Unable to print full page from email. Tried moving L and R borders removing list from LHS, using both print icons 1 from the page it's self and 1 from the task bar at top of window, there isn't many commands/options available on these two shortcuts. As far as I can tell...
  7. print and save page in Win 10

print and save page in Win 10: Using Windows 10, printing multiple pics on a single page is no problem but can you SAVE the page with muliple pics? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-and-save-page-in-win-10/ffa0be3a-7786-4038-935d-3211ecad41b2
  8. Windows 10 unable to find the Print Test Page in Settings

Windows 10 unable to find the Print Test Page in Settings: I followed everyone's answers to "Answered Problems" in regards to accessing the "Print Test Page" to verify print connectivity from a Windows 10 computer to a printer. Everyone says Go to Start > Settings > Devices > Printers and Scanners. The claim then is that you can...
  9. DISEABLE SEPARATOR PAGE IN WIN 10 PRINTING.

DISEABLE SEPARATOR PAGE IN WIN 10 PRINTING.: How to disable separator blank page every job I do it is going this is waist of my time and paper,. as sometimes I can not reuse it....
  10. Add a Custom Logo to Windows TP System Page

Add a Custom Logo to Windows TP System Page: Here's a fun tweak just for kicks! Add a custom system logo to Windows Technical Preview System Page, (you can also use this method to change the logo in other versions of Windows too.) You'll need to be signed on as Administrator and here's some tools/resources you'll...