Windows 10: Certain windows close when interacting windows 10

Discus and support Certain windows close when interacting windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Been having issues with my computer lately. I open my Hotmail inbox app, nothing so far, but when I click on an email, it closes after a few seconds. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ZachB001, May 16, 2021.

1. ZachB001 Win User

Certain windows close when interacting windows 10

Been having issues with my computer lately. I open my Hotmail inbox app, nothing so far, but when I click on an email, it closes after a few seconds. I tried opening different emails, but the app closes by itself. So I tried using the help app, but when I am able to contact a representative, the app closes I leave the window open and it doesn't close by itself, but it does when I click on the chatbox and start typing. So now I'm asking the community. The reason why I was contacting the representative was because of the email situation and windows has a problem updating 2021-05

:)

ZachB001, May 16, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 16, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 16, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, May 16, 2021
Thema:

1. Certain windows close when interacting windows 10 - Similar Threads - Certain close interacting

2. Cant interact with certain things

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant interact with certain things: I have a gateway pc, model gwtc116-2bl, however whenever i try to open something it allows me but i cant seem to interact with it, only with the background. Sometimes its the other way around, im in the program but wont let me interact with anything else going in the...
  3. Cant interact with certain things

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant interact with certain things: I have a gateway pc, model gwtc116-2bl, however whenever i try to open something it allows me but i cant seem to interact with it, only with the background. Sometimes its the other way around, im in the program but wont let me interact with anything else going in the...
  4. Can't interact with certain Windows Programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't interact with certain Windows Programs: Hi! For some reason I'm unable to click on some Microsoft apps with my mouse. I can use my keyboard to interact with them but, nothing with my mouse. For example, Power Toys loads up but, I can't click on anything! All I can do is move the window around but I can't click on...
  5. Can't interact with certain Windows Programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't interact with certain Windows Programs: Hi! For some reason I'm unable to click on some Microsoft apps with my mouse. I can use my keyboard to interact with them but, nothing with my mouse. For example, Power Toys loads up but, I can't click on anything! All I can do is move the window around but I can't click on...
  6. Can't interact with certain Windows Programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. The program explorer.exe version 10.0.19041.964 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The program explorer.exe version 10.0.19041.964 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed: explorer.exe stopped responding and hanged. I had to go to task manager and restarted the service. Now how it is happening is very interesting to know. I changed a setting in view tab of file explorer. The setting I changed was viewing details pane. Now when I turn off this...
  8. The program explorer.exe version 10.0.19041.844 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed

in Windows 10 Customization
    The program explorer.exe version 10.0.19041.844 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed: Hello this is my first time i'm here.So i have a problem with my window.I have tried runningalmost everything I know as well as on the internet hoping to fix it but it still doesn't work+ Run CMD Admin > sfc, DISM , ....+ Services+ Install/Uninstall Update+ Regedit Registry...
  9. Explorer stops interacting with Windows and closes

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Explorer stops interacting with Windows and closes: I wonder if anyone can help? Since yesterday, one of my PCs has effectively frozen where Windows Explorer is concerned. It takes several minutes to perform the simplest task, such as a file transfer. In addition to this, the Windows taskbar and start menu freeeze. Windows...
  10. Windows 10 closing certain applications.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 closing certain applications.: About a week or so a game I would play normally, known as Roblox would start having issues and just stop working, this isn't for the microsoft store version but the web launcher version, I have asked and they have told me this is a windows issue. This all started after I had...