Windows 10: Certificate Error: Navigation

Discus and support Certificate Error: Navigation in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; While using WIFI at a hot spot such as Burger King when I tried to access Facebook Messenger or Facebook I get an error message that the sites security... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Wyalusingtim, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Certificate Error: Navigation

While using WIFI at a hot spot such as Burger King when I tried to access Facebook Messenger or Facebook I get an error message that the sites security certificate is not trusted. How can I tell my computer to trust the site and go to it anyway...such as Facebook?

:)

Wyalusingtim, Jun 10, 2019

2. certificate error. navigation

Hi Larry,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

We understand that, you receive certificate error. navigation on web browser and I'd be certainly help you.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better:

• Which browser are you referring to ?
    • Have you cross checked this issue on other browsers?
    • Which is the website, you are redirected to?
    A site's certificate allows Internet Explorer to establish a secure connection with the site. Certificate errors occur when there's a problem with a certificate or a web server's use of the certificate.

I suggest you to refer to the suggestion by Yaqub from the following link if you are using Internet Explorer browser.

Certificate error on Internet Explorer, error message that states the content from the site was blocked because it was not signed by a valid security certificate.
    Note: applies to Windows 10.

Keep us posted on the status of the issue and I’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Jun 10, 2019
  3. Ruz San Win User
    Edge with Certificate errors

Hi,

There are different causes of certificate errors. Let's look into some things to have a better idea of what is causing this problem and come up with a fix for it. Kindly answer these questions:

• Do you get any errors when accessing the same websites using a different browser?
    • Did this start after installing updates on the computer?
    • What antivirus software do you have on the computer?

Let's make sure that the computer's date and time settings are updated. Follow these steps:

• Click on Start.
    • Open Settings.
    • Choose Time & language.
    • Switch on Set time automatically.

You can find additional information about certificate errors on this
    page

We look forward to your reply.

Ruz San, Jun 10, 2019
  4. Certificate Error: Navigation

'Update Trusted Microsoft Certificates' -- How To Do It?

Hi Paul,

I suggest you to follow the below and check if it helps.

For Microsoft Edge:

• Navigate to a web page that uses your certificate.
    • Click the Lock icon (in the web address field); the company under “Website Identification” is the company that owns the root.

For Internet Explorer:

• Navigate to a web page that uses your certificate.
    • Click the Lock icon (in the web address field).
    • Click View Certificates then Certification Path.
    • View the certificate name at the top of the Certificate Path.

Hope it helps. Update us the status of updating the Trusted Microsoft Certificates for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

Certificate Error: Navigation

1. Certificate Error: Navigation - Similar Threads - Certificate Error Navigation

2. Windows Update Certificates Error SLS certificates error 80072F8F 80070002 80248007 --...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update Certificates Error SLS certificates error 80072F8F 80070002 80248007 --...: I have a Windows 10 Pro system. After the latest major update and cloning my system using Clonezilla from the previous SSD to a new SSD, after some updates and about a month, I encountered problems with Windows Update and the Microsoft Store. I've tried various methods of...
  3. Windows Update Certificates Error SLS certificates error 80072F8F 80070002 80248007 --...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update Certificates Error SLS certificates error 80072F8F 80070002 80248007 --...: I have a Windows 10 Pro system. After the latest major update and cloning my system using Clonezilla from the previous SSD to a new SSD, after some updates and about a month, I encountered problems with Windows Update and the Microsoft Store. I've tried various methods of...
  4. install error with certificates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    install error with certificates: while trying to update a new install win7 32 bit using the refurbished install disc I am constantly getting this message how do I correct this. I can't get windows update to run with out error code 80072EFE...
  5. install error with certificates

install error with certificates: while trying to update a new install win7 32 bit using the refurbished install disc I am constantly getting this message how do I correct this. I can't get windows update to run with out error code 80072EFE...
  6. Security Certificate Wifi Error

Security Certificate Wifi Error: When I try to connect to my school wifi it gives me a page saying connect to wifi, The Wi-Fi you are using BISD-BYOD may require you to visit its login page and when I click connect it just sends me to http://www.gstatic.com/generate_204 which is just a white screen, I really...
  7. WinRM certificate error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WinRM certificate error: I have fix that error. I run every things again,and here have the same error. I don't have domain name.https://www.visualstudiogeeks.com/devops/how-to-configure-winrm-for-https-manually...
  8. FILE EXPLORER NAVIGATION ERROR

in Windows 10 Customization
    FILE EXPLORER NAVIGATION ERROR: Please see the navigation view it shows different see the file, edit, view and tools and things below, please help in this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-navigation-error/323c7206-f6a9-45d7-afd5-559e899d0372
  9. certificate errors

certificate errors: when attempting connect to a digital camera remotely I receive certificate errors. All 3 browsers behave the same. What is the official resolution to this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/certificate-errors/97ea1b00-ff31-4bbb-b3cf-10860924b5ce
  10. Always On VPN certificate error with Skype certificates

Always On VPN certificate error with Skype certificates: Hi, We have an Always On VPN configured that was working great, as soon as you login it would auto connect almost instantly. Since configuring Skype for Business via Office 365 it now always prompts saying "action needed" and we have to pick the correct certificate before...