Windows 10: certificate errors

Discus and support certificate errors in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; when attempting connect to a digital camera remotely I receive certificate errors. All 3 browsers behave the same. What is the official resolution to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by cesarepetretta, Dec 7, 2019.

1. certificate errors

when attempting connect to a digital camera remotely I receive certificate errors. All 3 browsers behave the same. What is the official resolution to this issue.

:)

cesarepetretta, Dec 7, 2019

2. certificate error. navigation

Hi Larry,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

We understand that, you receive certificate error. navigation on web browser and I'd be certainly help you.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better:

• Which browser are you referring to ?
    • Have you cross checked this issue on other browsers?
    • Which is the website, you are redirected to?
    A site's certificate allows Internet Explorer to establish a secure connection with the site. Certificate errors occur when there's a problem with a certificate or a web server's use of the certificate.

I suggest you to refer to the suggestion by Yaqub from the following link if you are using Internet Explorer browser.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...er-error/18892770-4b17-426f-8b34-99d52539b56d
    Note: applies to Windows 10.

Keep us posted on the status of the issue and I’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Dec 7, 2019
  3. Ruz San Win User
    Edge with Certificate errors

Hi,

There are different causes of certificate errors. Let's look into some things to have a better idea of what is causing this problem and come up with a fix for it. Kindly answer these questions:

• Do you get any errors when accessing the same websites using a different browser?
    • Did this start after installing updates on the computer?
    • What antivirus software do you have on the computer?

Let's make sure that the computer's date and time settings are updated. Follow these steps:

• Click on Start.
    • Open Settings.
    • Choose Time & language.
    • Switch on Set time automatically.

You can find additional information about certificate errors on this
    page

We look forward to your reply.

Ruz San, Dec 7, 2019
  4. certificate errors

No Internet Access. Certificate Error?

Hi Lungi,

Certificate errors occur when there's a problem with a certificate or a web server's use of the certificate. A website's certificate identifies the web server and it enables Internet Explorer to establish a secure connection with the site. Internet Explorer
    can help keep your information more secure by warning you about certificate errors.

We would suggest that you follow the steps below and see if it helps:

Step 1:
    Perform System File Checker
    (SFC) scan

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Step 2:
    Clean boot

It will start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and start up programs. It will also eliminate software conflicts that could occur when you install a program, or an update, or when you run a program in Windows.

Step 3: Clear cache and cookies from the Microsoft Edge browser.

• Open Microsoft Edge, click on More Action at the right top corner.
    • Click on Settings, click on Choose what to clear under
      Clear browsing data.
    • Select the Browsing history, caches and cookies and hit
      Clear
    • Close the browser and try to open it again.

In addition, you may check this article for more information about
    Certificate errors: FAQ

Thank you.

Acelyn Alc, Dec 7, 2019
Thema:

certificate errors

1. certificate errors - Similar Threads - certificate errors

2. Boot loop error with bad password certificate after changing password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot loop error with bad password certificate after changing password.: OK, so I’ve taken MCSE in 2008 back when it was XP days. So I am not a noob, however, I noticed after January 20h2 update and windows defender I noticed windows defender security update wouldn’t install just sit there on ideal till it failed. 20h2 with windows has been...
  3. Boot loop error with bad password certificate after changing password.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Boot loop error with bad password certificate after changing password.: OK, so I’ve taken MCSE in 2008 back when it was XP days. So I am not a noob, however, I noticed after January 20h2 update and windows defender I noticed windows defender security update wouldn’t install just sit there on ideal till it failed. 20h2 with windows has been...
  4. Boot loop error with bad password certificate after changing password.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to fix Windows Authentication Certificate error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Windows Authentication Certificate error?: Hello,I have a problem that is causing me a very big Headache.I have Windows 10 Pro with all the latest updates installed.Also i run Microsoft 365 for big business installed from Microsoft Developer program.When i open Microsoft Word 365 or other app like Excel i receive a...
  6. How to fix Windows Authentication Certificate error?

How to fix Windows Authentication Certificate error?: Hello,I have a problem that is causing me a very big Headache.I have Windows 10 Pro with all the latest updates installed.Also i run Microsoft 365 for big business installed from Microsoft Developer program.When i open Microsoft Word 365 or other app like Excel i receive a...
  7. How to fix Windows Authentication Certificate error?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. I receive the error, “This certificate was issued from an untrusted organization,” when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I receive the error, “This certificate was issued from an untrusted organization,” when...: The Samsung Galaxy Book4 comes pre-installed with Samsung Pass, an app that lets me use biometric authentication to sign in to websites and apps without typing in my ID and password. Whenever I try to run this app, I receive an error message: “This certificate was issued from...
  9. I receive the error, “This certificate was issued from an untrusted organization,” when...

I receive the error, “This certificate was issued from an untrusted organization,” when...: The Samsung Galaxy Book4 comes pre-installed with Samsung Pass, an app that lets me use biometric authentication to sign in to websites and apps without typing in my ID and password. Whenever I try to run this app, I receive an error message: “This certificate was issued from...
  10. I have error while checking certificate. The server name or address could not be resolved".

I have error while checking certificate. The server name or address could not be resolved".: I have tried to install several versions of cst studio suite. Every time after installation it showing that "error while checking certificate. The server name Or address could not be relaxed. " Why is this happening? When I first installed and opened the service it doesn't...