Windows 10: Certificate issue after installing 20H1 feature update

Discus and support Certificate issue after installing 20H1 feature update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Due to being out of support for Windows 10 1909, we are in the process of pushing the 20H1 feature update via WSUS to our remote and onsite... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Peter C. Yaeger, Aug 3, 2021.

1. Certificate issue after installing 20H1 feature update

Due to being out of support for Windows 10 1909, we are in the process of pushing the 20H1 feature update via WSUS to our remote and onsite workstations. No issues with the onsite workstations. However, with our remote users we are running into issues with what appears to be a certificate issue. After the update is complete and the workstation rebooted, our clients are getting certificate validation failure messages from the Cisco Anyconnect VPN client. We are also running into issues with another certificate disappearing, however for that one we can easily push the cert after the fact. W

:)

Peter C. Yaeger, Aug 3, 2021
  2. PaulPChou Win User

features in Win. 10 20h1

hello:

I reinstalled Win. 10 to 20h1 or 2004, but I like to know where is the banner under settings? I don't see it. I've read that there is that feature in 20h1 but I don't see it. Why is it the new Edge is not offered in the Windows update? I have to install
    it manually.

PaulPChou, Aug 3, 2021
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Security certificate issue

Hi Doug,

To help you resolve your concern, please follow these steps:

• Open Microsoft Edge and access Nextdoor.com, click
      Continue to this website (not recommended). There should be a
      Certificate warning
      that will appear.
    • Click the Certificate Error button to open the information window.
    • Click View Certificates, and then click Install Certificate.
    • On the warning message that appears, click Yes to install the certificate.

Please let us know the outcome

Ryan Fra, Aug 3, 2021
  4. Certificate issue after installing 20H1 feature update

cumulative update for 20h1

Hi PaulPChou,

Thank you for bringing this concern to us, my name is Anthony I am an Independent Advisor and a Windows 10 OS user like you.

I understand that you wanted to know when will be the cumulative update for 20h1 be release. I can relate to you about this topic because I am to is always excited for every major update release of Windows 10.

So far the information we have is that the cumulative update for 20h1 would be release this May of 2020 however for some reason there was a delay on the 20h1 cumulative update for this month.

Here are the latest news for the Windows 10 May 2020 Update release date.

Windows 10 May 2020 Update release date, news and features

Windows 10 May 2020 Update release date, news and features

In my case I have joined to the Windows 10 insider program to have the latest preview build before it is release for public users, if you are interested you please see this steps bellow.

How to join the Windows Insider Program

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-join-windows...

If you opted to join the Windows insider program, after you restart the computer you would be able to get the 20h1 immediately when you update Windows 10.

Please let me know on how I can provide further assistance PaulPChou, I would do my best to provide further help.

Thank you again for posting this concern , I am glad we where able to work together with this issue.

Please continue to be safe and have a good day.

Best regards,

Anthony De Jesus

Independent Advisor

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a few reminder before we access the site: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products).
    Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Anthony1129, Aug 3, 2021
Thema:

Certificate issue after installing 20H1 feature update

1. Certificate issue after installing 20H1 feature update - Similar Threads - Certificate issue installing

2. certification issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    certification issue: Hi Team, I attended AZ-400 Exam on 14-Oct-23 and till now I'm unable to find my certificate under View Certificate where as I'm able to download from the Provide Person Vue and also from Transcript. Please do the needful. Thanks Regards, Raja...
  3. certification issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    certification issue: Hi Team, I attended AZ-400 Exam on 14-Oct-23 and till now I'm unable to find my certificate under View Certificate where as I'm able to download from the Provide Person Vue and also from Transcript. Please do the needful. Thanks Regards, Raja...
  4. Search bar issue since update 20H1

in Windows 10 Customization
    Search bar issue since update 20H1: hi i am having issue and seen it posted on reddit also that the search bar in the corner is showing up like a line here is a picture anyone have a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-bar-issue-since-update-20h1/2f8fd36d-13a9-4533-8f35-d4de84082139
  5. Update failiure for 20H1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update failiure for 20H1: Hi guys , I am facing issues in upgrading from 1909 to 20H14 where in the update fails with the error 0x800707e7..tried almost all thr tricks i could find online but still hitting the same brick wall p.s I did find a ton of errors in the update logs Agent *FAILED*...
  6. 20h1 Update

20h1 Update: Hello--20h1 did install via Windows Update 11/11/2020 The first sign in after the final Restart to the Lock Screen had the Privacy Security options open to Accept. Then a new window for OOBE Elevated Server Object opened with two options Yes and No. The No option did...
  7. Windows got damaged after updating to 20H1

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows got damaged after updating to 20H1: I updated my Windows 10 version from 1909 to 2004. When i tried to boot up my laptop it crashes and shows that it is attempting repairs and stops working. I tried clicking on the restart button that appears on the screen but it is of no use....
  8. features in Win. 10 20h1

in Windows 10 Customization
    features in Win. 10 20h1: hello: I reinstalled Win. 10 to 20h1 or 2004, but I like to know where is the banner under settings? I don't see it. I've read that there is that feature in 20h1 but I don't see it. Why is it the new Edge is not offered in the Windows update? I have to install it manually....
  9. Microsoft tests new features for Windows 10 20H1 update

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft tests new features for Windows 10 20H1 update: The next version of Windows 10 is 19H2 and it is expected to begin rolling out in October 2019. We are months away from the release of next Windows 10 update, but the company isn’t widely testing the bits of 19H2 (version 1909) with Insiders yet. Windows 10 20H1 appears to...
  10. The issue with feature updates

The issue with feature updates: Hey everyone, first of all, this is gonna be a bit of a rant, so if you don't care about the opinion of a random guy on the internet, feel free to leave at any point. Also, I might not be fully up to date, since I'm using a Windows Version from a year ago; the reason for...