Windows 10: CERTIFICATES

Discus and support CERTIFICATES in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Ive tried all the fix i found on the internet but im still getting NET::ERR_CERT_REVOKED to some trusted websites like reddit, microsoft themself etc.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Chris999_99, Nov 3, 2021.

1. CERTIFICATES

Ive tried all the fix i found on the internet but im still getting NET::ERR_CERT_REVOKED to some trusted websites like reddit, microsoft themself etc. some works fine tho youtube, fb, twitterive tried all the dns fixthe time fix,ive updated my windows , etc.can someone kind help me pls

:)

Chris999_99, Nov 3, 2021
Thema:

CERTIFICATES

1. CERTIFICATES - Similar Threads - CERTIFICATES

2. Certifications not visible anymore on my personal id

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Certifications not visible anymore on my personal id: HI .I had my personal and previous work account linked and had 4 certifications done with that MCId. I joined another organization and noticed that all my previous certifcations are not visible on my personal account which are earlier mapped to prev organization. How can I...
  3. Certifications not visible anymore on my personal id

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Certifications not visible anymore on my personal id: HI .I had my personal and previous work account linked and had 4 certifications done with that MCId. I joined another organization and noticed that all my previous certifcations are not visible on my personal account which are earlier mapped to prev organization. How can I...
  4. SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization failed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization failed: since AMD not letting me post a question, cry for help i am back with event logs errorOS - Windows 10 Home 22H2 64bit up to date Motherboard - Gigabyte B450M DS3H v1 TPM and Secure Boot enabled in BIOS BIOS version - F2 since using Ryzen 3 2200G so not planning to update...
  5. SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization failed: since AMD not letting me post a question, cry for help i am back with event logs errorOS - Windows 10 Home 22H2 64bit up to date Motherboard - Gigabyte B450M DS3H v1 TPM and Secure Boot enabled in BIOS BIOS version - F2 since using Ryzen 3 2200G so not planning to update...
  6. SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization failed

7. Microsoft Certification Exam : I don't have Last Name in any of my official documents. what...

Microsoft Certification Exam : I don't have Last Name in any of my official documents. what...: My name is Shraddha, I will be attending Microsoft certification exam soon, As last name is mandatory I have entered my father's name though in official ID his name is not present, will this effect me during my exam process. I tried entering _,"." , "-" and "_" in the last...
  8. Microsoft Certification Exam : I don't have Last Name in any of my official documents. what...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Certification Exam : I don't have Last Name in any of my official documents. what...: My name is Shraddha, I will be attending Microsoft certification exam soon, As last name is mandatory I have entered my father's name though in official ID his name is not present, will this effect me during my exam process. I tried entering _,"." , "-" and "_" in the last...
  9. Unknown Unstrusted Personal Certificate Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown Unstrusted Personal Certificate Google Chrome: Hi, recently I saw an unknown untrusted certificate on the personal tab on google chrome certificates below my personal one that I have since years. The certificate was issued and valid for the same "person", that was a bunch of numbers and types in this format...
  10. Unknown Unstrusted Personal Certificate Google Chrome

Unknown Unstrusted Personal Certificate Google Chrome: Hi, recently I saw an unknown untrusted certificate on the personal tab on google chrome certificates below my personal one that I have since years. The certificate was issued and valid for the same "person", that was a bunch of numbers and types in this format...