Windows 10: Certification request

Discus and support Certification request in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Good Afternoon all, I don't know if I am in the right community, but I do have a concern that needs to fixed. I am a college student switch from... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Darius0902, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Certification request

Good Afternoon all,

I don't know if I am in the right community, but I do have a concern that needs to fixed. I am a college student switch from Business Administration to IT & System Information. I have Lab assignment which is to use Sectigo to create email signature and certification thru Sectigo webpage. Anytime click on the link gave by our teacher free trial access on Sectigo webpage, and after enter the information in order to create my free trial account, it could not take me to the next page. It showed on my screen this message:

" Your browser did not send a certification request

Did you permit this website to generate a key for you?"

I have tried everything talking about setting I could but still the same issue. I need to complete my assignment it's due soon. How can I get rid of this? What steps I need to perform to fix this issue definitively? Thank you for assistance and expertise.
    Attached is the error message. Certification request df61b86e-83d0-44b4-9a4a-e1094b483d66?upload=true.png

:)

Darius0902, Jan 21, 2021
  2. EdTittel Win User

a request for device descriptor request failed

Maybe it's time to step back from the current efforts, and start over. I suggest you read over this excellent tutorial and try all of its steps: [Solved] Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) for Windows 10 - Driver Easy. The one that may provide you with some easy relief is the one where you uninstall the device whose descriptor is failing, reboot, and see what happens when device enumeration recurs during boot-up. If you're lucky, it will fix itself.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Jan 21, 2021
  3. wolf Win User
    True core and memory clock on my GFX...what should I trust?

i have the list of nvidia core and shader steppings if you like, it shows the requested clockspeed versus the effective clockspeed.

4. Ryan Fra Win User

Certification request

Security certificate issue

Hi Doug,

To help you resolve your concern, please follow these steps:

• Open Microsoft Edge and access Nextdoor.com, click
      Continue to this website (not recommended). There should be a
      Certificate warning
      that will appear.
    • Click the Certificate Error button to open the information window.
    • Click View Certificates, and then click Install Certificate.
    • On the warning message that appears, click Yes to install the certificate.

Please let us know the outcome

Ryan Fra, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

Certification request

1. Certification request - Similar Threads - Certification request

2. My certification is not updated in portal, certification ID: 995641313

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My certification is not updated in portal, certification ID: 995641313: Dear Team,I have appeared the Azure 305 exam on dated 14th March 2024, still i am no getting the certificate for the same .Kindly check & revert asap .Microsoft certification ID: 995641313Regards,Sushanta...
  3. My certification is not updated in portal, certification ID: 995641313

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My certification is not updated in portal, certification ID: 995641313: Dear Team,I have appeared the Azure 305 exam on dated 14th March 2024, still i am no getting the certificate for the same .Kindly check & revert asap .Microsoft certification ID: 995641313Regards,Sushanta...
  4. When I use EFS encryption, why don't I see a EFS encryption Certificate notice. How do I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I use EFS encryption, why don't I see a EFS encryption Certificate notice. How do I...: HP Allinone Win 10 22H2 STANDARD USERWhen I use EFS encryption, the lock symbol appears on the files but I don't get the predicted notice about backing up the EFS encryption Certificate and key or a system tray icon for that. certmgr.msc doesn't show an EFS certificate. How...
  5. When I use EFS encryption, why don't I see a EFS encryption Certificate notice. How do I...

When I use EFS encryption, why don't I see a EFS encryption Certificate notice. How do I...: HP Allinone Win 10 22H2 STANDARD USERWhen I use EFS encryption, the lock symbol appears on the files but I don't get the predicted notice about backing up the EFS encryption Certificate and key or a system tray icon for that. certmgr.msc doesn't show an EFS certificate. How...
  6. Computer requesting a certificate which seemed to get removed by someone GetCACaps: Not Found

Computer requesting a certificate which seemed to get removed by someone GetCACaps: Not Found: Hello! My Computer seems to have some kind of problem with a certificate. At first i ran:- sfc /scannow- DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /RestorehealthThen i thought its a hardware problem so i ran:- Windows Memory Diagnostic- memtest86 Both found no issues. Then i tried to...
  7. Computer requesting a certificate which seemed to get removed by someone GetCACaps: Not Found

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer requesting a certificate which seemed to get removed by someone GetCACaps: Not Found: Hello! My Computer seems to have some kind of problem with a certificate. At first i ran:- sfc /scannow- DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /RestorehealthThen i thought its a hardware problem so i ran:- Windows Memory Diagnostic- memtest86 Both found no issues. Then i tried to...
  8. Computer requesting a certificate which seemed to get removed by someone GetCACaps: Not Found

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Manual Certificate Request, User can change settings and export Private Key

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Manual Certificate Request, User can change settings and export Private Key: Hi, today I have recognized that when our users manually request a certificate they can also change the request settings and select the private key to be exportable. How can I prevent this ? [ATTACH] [ATTACH] The situation is the same with users that have local...
  10. Need help with Certificate Authority and cannot Submit a Certificate Request, bad Pki...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need help with Certificate Authority and cannot Submit a Certificate Request, bad Pki...: Hello. I have a problem. The root and subordinate certificate authorities had problems some years back. So we re-created a new root CA, however, it was named the same as the ORIGINAL root ca. Then made up and commissioned a new subordinate CA, This sub did NOT share the same...