Windows 10: Certification request

Discus and support Certification request in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Good Afternoon all, I don't know if I am in the right community, but I do have a concern that needs to fixed. I am a college student switch from... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Darius0902, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Certification request

Good Afternoon all,

I don't know if I am in the right community, but I do have a concern that needs to fixed. I am a college student switch from Business Administration to IT & System Information. I have Lab assignment which is to use Sectigo to create email signature and certification thru Sectigo webpage. Anytime click on the link gave by our teacher free trial access on Sectigo webpage, and after enter the information in order to create my free trial account, it could not take me to the next page. It showed on my screen this message:

" Your browser did not send a certification request

Did you permit this website to generate a key for you?"

I have tried everything talking about setting I could but still the same issue. I need to complete my assignment it's due soon. How can I get rid of this? What steps I need to perform to fix this issue definitively? Thank you for assistance and expertise.
    Attached is the error message. Certification request df61b86e-83d0-44b4-9a4a-e1094b483d66?upload=true.png

:)

Darius0902, Jan 21, 2021
  2. EdTittel Win User

a request for device descriptor request failed

Maybe it's time to step back from the current efforts, and start over. I suggest you read over this excellent tutorial and try all of its steps: [Solved] Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) for Windows 10 - Driver Easy. The one that may provide you with some easy relief is the one where you uninstall the device whose descriptor is failing, reboot, and see what happens when device enumeration recurs during boot-up. If you're lucky, it will fix itself.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Jan 21, 2021
  3. wolf Win User
    True core and memory clock on my GFX...what should I trust?

i have the list of nvidia core and shader steppings if you like, it shows the requested clockspeed versus the effective clockspeed.

4. Ryan Fra Win User

Certification request

Security certificate issue

Hi Doug,

To help you resolve your concern, please follow these steps:

• Open Microsoft Edge and access Nextdoor.com, click
      Continue to this website (not recommended). There should be a
      Certificate warning
      that will appear.
    • Click the Certificate Error button to open the information window.
    • Click View Certificates, and then click Install Certificate.
    • On the warning message that appears, click Yes to install the certificate.

Please let us know the outcome

Ryan Fra, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

Certification request

1. Certification request - Similar Threads - Certification request

2. Certificate store integrity

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Certificate store integrity: Hi all My certificate revocation list includes the certificates superseding those in use on my computer - , and alarmingly the MS TPM authority? Issued To Issued By Expiration Date Intended Purposes Friendly Name Status Certificate Template...
  3. Toxic Root-CA certificates of WoSign and StartCom are still active in Windows 10

Toxic Root-CA certificates of WoSign and StartCom are still active in Windows 10: The root-CA certificates of WoSign and StartCom should be removed by Microsoft in 2017 due to their notoriety i.e. issuing fake/backdating certificates etc.. I am using Windows 10 Education Version 2004; OS build 19041.804, and at `certmgr.msc` I just saw that their...
  4. Is there anyway to import multiple certificates at once?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there anyway to import multiple certificates at once?: I have a lot of certificates *.crt and *.der to import into my computer's certificate store. The certmgr.exe options seems only to support importing a single certificate each time. Is there anyway to import all those certificates at once without importing each one...
  5. Malicious Use of Code Signing Certificate

Malicious Use of Code Signing Certificate: After a fresh install of Window 10 I observed bizaar behavior with the OS. The Event Viewer logged several 3rd party admin services installed with Development Code Signing Certificates. Several other potential activities also witnessed. My Admin account was denied access to...
  6. SSL Certificate for Remote Desktop Session Windows 10 Pro

SSL Certificate for Remote Desktop Session Windows 10 Pro: Hello, I am attempting to utilize a signed certificate for a FQDN who's DNS records are assigned to my computers IP address. This connection is for a LAN RDS. Below are the steps that I have taken. I generated a CSR in personal certificates folder, uploaded to CA...
  7. SSL certificate errors across all browsers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SSL certificate errors across all browsers: Recently, a lot of websites have been breaking for me with SSL certificate errors across all browsers. These websites work perfectly fine on other devices on the same network. Examples of these websites include reddit, howtogeek etc. Screenshots: Edge Firefox My windows...
  8. IE Certificate Propagation

IE Certificate Propagation: Using Win10 Home v10.0.19041 unable to transfer certificate into the IE Personal store browser Dell Inspiron 7405. Using a different laptop running Win10 Pro v10.0.18363 this is not a problem Dell XPS. I've tried Chrome and Opera browsers, both are successful with...
  9. How does Windows 10 know if an application is from a verified publisher digital certificate...

How does Windows 10 know if an application is from a verified publisher digital certificate...: I have a VM and it has Windows 10 LTSC fresh install always offline without any updates, so last update is late 2018. I downloaded an application and checked inside the Windows 10 VM and somehow Windows knows it has a digital certificate timestamped from 2020 to 2024? how...
  10. Need help with Certificate Authority and cannot Submit a Certificate Request, bad Pki...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need help with Certificate Authority and cannot Submit a Certificate Request, bad Pki...: Hello. I have a problem. The root and subordinate certificate authorities had problems some years back. So we re-created a new root CA, however, it was named the same as the ORIGINAL root ca. Then made up and commissioned a new subordinate CA, This sub did NOT share the same...