Windows 10: Certifications not visible anymore on my personal id

Discus and support Certifications not visible anymore on my personal id in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HI .I had my personal and previous work account linked and had 4 certifications done with that MCId. I joined another organization and noticed that all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bhavya Vaibhav, Apr 19, 2024.

1. Certifications not visible anymore on my personal id

HI .I had my personal and previous work account linked and had 4 certifications done with that MCId. I joined another organization and noticed that all my previous certifcations are not visible on my personal account which are earlier mapped to prev organization. How can I merge the certfications of prev MCID with the new one from new organization .Need urgent help please. I

:)

Bhavya Vaibhav, Apr 19, 2024

2. Unable to view Certification portal

Hi SantosiniChoudhury

Thanks for posting the thread on our forum.

According to your description, it seems that you get the error message and can’t view Certification portal.

About how to download the certificate, you can do the following steps:

1. On the “Your dashboard” page, please click on 'Download or purchase' under “Certificates”.
    2. On the “Certificate” page, select the certificate(s) that you would like to download or purchase.
    3. Please click on the “PDF” button. An "OPEN, SAVE, SAVE AS" bar will pop-up at the bottom of the page.
    Besides, we kindly advise you to follow the steps listed below and attempt to try the following troubleshooting over the day:

1. Make sure to use an up-to-date browser. (e.g. Edge)
    2. Clear cache and cookies. Make sure you check Preserve Favorites, website data and check both Temporary Internet Files and Cookies; then click Delete.
    3. On the Delete Browsing History window, make sure to uncheck Preserve Favorites, website data and check both Temporary Internet Files and Cookies; then click Delete.
    4. Allow all third-party cookies through the browser settings.
    Hope the suggestions can help you.

Regards,

Stacey

Stacey Feng MSFT, Apr 19, 2024
  3. Personal Certificates

I have same problem with " Can't connect your device.......". I have problems with Certificates manager. When I open Personal tab there are no certificates at all! What I should do?

Tomas Tradišauskas, Apr 19, 2024
  4. Certifications not visible anymore on my personal id

Cannot login with a ID card - not prompted for selection of authentication certificate

For accessing several government websites, I need to authenticate myself with my ID card and the PIN of the ID card. To do this, I connect a cardreader to the PC (Win 10) and then I should be prompted to select my authentication certificate. This worked in the past, but is no longer working now. I am not prompted to select a certificate and I cannot enter my PIN, so I cannot log on. What I have tried so far:

• Check the cardreader: The cardreader works; I can see the data on the ID card; it also works on another computer
    • Re-install the ID card software. The website offers a test of teh software and here the answer was that the software was installed correctly.
    • Try different browsers: I tries Firefox, Chrome, Edge both in private and "normal" mode, with and without cookies enabled, with and without VPN, with and without virus scanner.
    • Check the authentication certificates: The correct certificates show up in the browser settings and also in the certificate manager. To be sure, I have deleted teh certificateds and installed them again.

I did a system recovery to 2 January 2024 and then I could once log in; but now I am again at the same problem. I did today morning another system recovery to 2 Jan, with no effect.

So: How can I force the computewr to prompt me which authentication certificate to use?

LINSINGER Thomas (JRC-GEEL), Apr 19, 2024
Thema:

Certifications not visible anymore on my personal id

1. Certifications not visible anymore on my personal id - Similar Threads - Certifications visible anymore

2. Certifications not visible anymore on my personal id

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Certifications not visible anymore on my personal id: HI .I had my personal and previous work account linked and had 4 certifications done with that MCId. I joined another organization and noticed that all my previous certifcations are not visible on my personal account which are earlier mapped to prev organization. How can I...
  3. My certification is not updated in portal, certification ID: 995641313

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My certification is not updated in portal, certification ID: 995641313: Dear Team,I have appeared the Azure 305 exam on dated 14th March 2024, still i am no getting the certificate for the same .Kindly check & revert asap .Microsoft certification ID: 995641313Regards,Sushanta...
  4. My certification is not updated in portal, certification ID: 995641313

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My certification is not updated in portal, certification ID: 995641313: Dear Team,I have appeared the Azure 305 exam on dated 14th March 2024, still i am no getting the certificate for the same .Kindly check & revert asap .Microsoft certification ID: 995641313Regards,Sushanta...
  5. Hard drive not visible and accessible anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hard drive not visible and accessible anymore: Hi,I would like to know if somebody can help me : I have 2 internal HDD of 500GB each for storage,,and one of them vanished from windows I can't see it ,the disk management can't detect it anymore.It's powerd,it's rotating,it's not the power or sata plug, itried to swap them...
  6. Hard drive not visible and accessible anymore

Hard drive not visible and accessible anymore: Hi,I would like to know if somebody can help me : I have 2 internal HDD of 500GB each for storage,,and one of them vanished from windows I can't see it ,the disk management can't detect it anymore.It's powerd,it's rotating,it's not the power or sata plug, itried to swap them...
  7. nvme ssd not visible anymore in win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    nvme ssd not visible anymore in win11: Hi!I connected my z407 for first time, paired with my mini pc have win11 pro updated the a2pd and since my nvme not visible..no boot drive, cant get back..Before never had any issue worked fine...this was a known issue under win10..shame that still did not get...
  8. nvme ssd not visible anymore in win11

nvme ssd not visible anymore in win11: Hi!I connected my z407 for first time, paired with my mini pc have win11 pro updated the a2pd and since my nvme not visible..no boot drive, cant get back..Before never had any issue worked fine...this was a known issue under win10..shame that still did not get...
  9. D drive not visible or existent anymore

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    D drive not visible or existent anymore: I was moving files from my SSD C:\Users\<user> directory to my HDD D:\ drive.About 70% in the transfer process i received a error notification that the D drive can not be found.It does not appear in the device-manager, nor does it appear in the BIOS.How can a drive disappear...
  10. download option not visible anymore?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    download option not visible anymore?: I have downloaded movies before and there was an option to download or stream, but I don't see it anymore? How do I DOWNLOAD movies? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-option-not-visible-anymore/4784e2f0-f1fb-4ab9-8f18-7e7b0a9b4a37"