Windows 10: Certificats

Discus and support Certificats in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Is there any other browser like Mozilla who has Import Certificats option ? 93590 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by rudolfo2, Sep 16, 2017.

1. rudolfo2 Win User

Certificats

Is there any other browser like Mozilla who has Import Certificats option ?

:)

rudolfo2, Sep 16, 2017
  2. samirshaw Win User

Certificat

I have no certificat that is why in my mobile there is many problem

samirshaw, Sep 16, 2017
  3. nokia lumia exchange configuration error 80072F06

thank you for your answer but the certficat that I got from my OWA in internet explorer have the CN of the local server : CN = exchange.mydomain.local

but it should be mail.mydomain.com

-how I can generate a new certificat with the common name of my external domain. ??

-where is the format of certificat that i should install it in the phone (.cer or .P7b) or the both ??

-I can verify what is the certificat installed in the phone ??

=> I have a comment ,, I have this problem of certificat in configuration of outlook exchange only in this WP7 nokia windows with office 365 ,, but in the other phone that i have (system android) i do the configuration without any problem : next next next
    ok

it's strange because at the config should might the acceptation of the certificat not verify it !!!!!!

it's so complicated by windows phone !!!!

-------

I hope that you have help for my questions Certificats :)

thanks

znaidiwalid, Sep 16, 2017
  4. Bree New Member

Certificats

Internet Explorer. It's in Internet options on the Content tab. Click the Certificates button.

Thema:

Certificats

1. Certificats - Similar Threads - Certificats

2. Microsoft Certificat

in Cortana
    Microsoft Certificat: I received my Microsoft Certification earlier this year, but I have not yet received my certificate in the mail. What can I do to have the certificate sent to me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-certificat/42ae4f96-5ecc-4ba7-8f3d-88bc660de22e
  3. Microsoft Certificat

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Certificat: I received my Microsoft Certification earlier this year, but I have not yet received my certificate in the mail. What can I do to have the certificate sent to me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-certificat/42ae4f96-5ecc-4ba7-8f3d-88bc660de22e
  4. Microsoft Certificat

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Droit propriétaire et certificat erreur pose problème aux fichiers RAR

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Droit propriétaire et certificat erreur pose problème aux fichiers RAR: Bonjour, Après plus de 24h de travail, le problème au fichier RAR crypté par un code à l'archivage pose problème de propriétaire. J'ai installé W10 tout nouveau et le fichier RAR en question était utilisé dans un ancien installation W10. Un cadena persiste sur l'icone...