Windows 10: Certutil and office reports a revoked certificate that is not

Discus and support Certutil and office reports a revoked certificate that is not in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I have RootCA->IntermediteCA->mycert, and i'm trying to sign microsoft word documents with mycert. When i open the signed document it says the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MarceloT., Sep 17, 2021.

1. MarceloT. Win User

Certutil and office reports a revoked certificate that is not

Hi, I have RootCA->IntermediteCA->mycert, and i'm trying to sign microsoft word documents with mycert. When i open the signed document it says the signature is invalid, and when i see signature details, in the tree it reports RootCA is revoked however its not. In certificate store, i have rootCA and intermediteCA and both show valid, if i run certutil -verify with rootCA and intermediateCA its ok, and when i run certutil -verify mycert it says my cert is revoked. With the same cert i sign pdf files with acrobat, and when i open the signed file it get the crl and reports the sig

:)

MarceloT., Sep 17, 2021
  2. S-and-S Win User

Certificate Revoked

The message means that the website's security certificate appears on a list of revoked security certificates. You'll have to contact the website's owner for resolution.

S-and-S, Sep 17, 2021
  3. revoked certificate

How can a revoked certificate be restored?

JerryByerly, Sep 17, 2021
  4. Certutil and office reports a revoked certificate that is not

Internet Revoked Certificate

Hi Brian,

Certificate errors occur when there's a problem with a certificate or a web server's use of the certificate. Internet Explorer helps keep your information more secure by warning about certificate errors. For us to assist
    you further with the issue, we’ll need the following details:

• Did you make any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried using a different browser?
    • Can you provide us a screenshot of the error that you’ve encountered? (Kindly click this link on
      how to include a screenshot in your post.)

In the meantime, we recommend that you add the site from a security zone by following these steps:

• Open Internet Explorer, select the Tools button, and then select Internet options.
    • Select the Security tab, choose one of the security zone icons (Local intranet, Trusted sites, or Restricted sites), and then select Sites. You can add sites to the
      zone you chose, or delete sites that you no longer want in this zone.
    • Add a site. Enter a URL into the Add this website to the zone box, and then select Add.

We also suggest that you refer in this article for any Certificate errors: FAQ
    and check if it will help you with the issue. If the issue persists, we recommend that you follow steps provided in this article on How
    to reset Internet Explorer settings

Update us with the outcome.

Efraim Gar, Sep 17, 2021
Thema:

Certutil and office reports a revoked certificate that is not

1. Certutil and office reports a revoked certificate that is not - Similar Threads - Certutil office reports

2. CertUtil

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    CertUtil: CertUtil CertUtil -dump https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E8%BF%90%E8%A1%8Ccertutil%E6%98%AF%E5%81%9A/d3b803fa-d285-4cdf-bd54-5396e791c824
  3. CertUtil

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CertUtil: CertUtil CertUtil -dump https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E8%BF%90%E8%A1%8Ccertutil%E6%98%AF%E5%81%9A/d3b803fa-d285-4cdf-bd54-5396e791c824
  4. CertUtil

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Certificate revoked: unable to install Dell BIOS upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Certificate revoked: unable to install Dell BIOS upgrade: Support from Dell ended last year. Possibly the BIOS was released for windows 10 but I have upgrade to "Windows 11 fully supported"The BIOS downloaded but it was stopped from installing due to Device Protection. Disabling core protection just changed the warning message,...
  6. Computer certificate is installed by command CertUtil -addstore but failed for authentication

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer certificate is installed by command CertUtil -addstore but failed for authentication: Dear experts,Recently we face an issue in Windows 10 for EAP-TLS authentication.We are using computer certificate for EAP-TLS authentication, we already downloaded computer certificate in local,then we installed computer certificate by below command:CertUtil -addstore My...
  7. Computer certificate is installed by command CertUtil -addstore but failed for authentication

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer certificate is installed by command CertUtil -addstore but failed for authentication: Dear experts,Recently we face an issue in Windows 10 for EAP-TLS authentication.We are using computer certificate for EAP-TLS authentication, we already downloaded computer certificate in local,then we installed computer certificate by below command:CertUtil -addstore My...
  8. Computer certificate is installed by command CertUtil -addstore but failed for authentication

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Certutil and Microsoft Office reports a revoked certificate that is not

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Certutil and Microsoft Office reports a revoked certificate that is not: Hi, I have RootCA->IntermediteCA->mycert, and i'm trying to sign microsoft word documents with mycert. When i open the signed document it says the signature is invalid, and when i see signature details, in the tree it reports RootCA is revoked however its not. In certificate...
  10. Certificate Revoked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Certificate Revoked: I have a client that is unable to get into their CRM webspace all of a sudden. This happens in Chrome, Firefox, Edge and IE. Certificate has been revoked: NET::ERR_CERT_REVOKED I can't seem to find any clear answers to clear up this problem, and it is a high priority...