Windows 10: CertUtil

Discus and support CertUtil in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; CertUtil CertUtil -dump... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by hongchuan zhu, Mar 19, 2023.

1. CertUtil

CertUtil CertUtil -dump

:)

hongchuan zhu, Mar 19, 2023
  2. Maq David Win User

What happens after running the "certutil" and "certutil -dump" commands?

Hello, I opened my command line and ran the "certutil" and "certutil -dump" commands. What happened after that? What are the consequences? And how to revert the changes? I don't know anything about the certutil command and what it does. Sorry if the selected topic is wrong. I appreciate your help.

Maq David, Mar 19, 2023
  3. I ran the "certutil" and "certutil -dump" commands what happenes now?

Hello, I opened my command line and ran the "certutil" and "certutil -dump" commands. What happened after that? What are the consequences? And how to revert the changes? I don't know anything about the certutil command and what it does. Do I have to reinstall my Windows?

I appreciate your help.

David Rodriguez_081, Mar 19, 2023
  4. Zadee C. Win User

CertUtil

What happens after running the "certutil" and "certutil -dump" commands?

Thanks for reaching out. My name is, Zadee. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you. I'll be glad to help you today.

I don't think these commands did something at all to the computer because they lack other parameters. For example certutil -dump, you need to target a file for this to dump the configuration or a file. That's based on the "certutil -?" I got from powershell.

More on Certutil command:

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-serve...

STANDARD DISCLAIMER:

This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before downloading and installing it.

Hope that helps.

Kind Regards,

CertUtil f9d7ef72-b8c7-41c3-b05d-21e91f0dc580?upload=true.png

Zadee C., Mar 19, 2023
Thema:

CertUtil

1. CertUtil - Similar Threads - CertUtil

2. Asked to change PIN Windows Hello managed by organization, they said to use "certUtil...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asked to change PIN Windows Hello managed by organization, they said to use "certUtil...: Hello, I am part of a business organization and I have a win 11 setup with a PINFor security reasons I had to change my PIN Windows Hello that is managed by my organization.I contacted one of the IT managers of the company that suggested to run a CMD command as admin with the...
  3. Asked to change PIN Windows Hello managed by organization, they said to use "certUtil...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asked to change PIN Windows Hello managed by organization, they said to use "certUtil...: Hello, I am part of a business organization and I have a win 11 setup with a PINFor security reasons I had to change my PIN Windows Hello that is managed by my organization.I contacted one of the IT managers of the company that suggested to run a CMD command as admin with the...
  4. Certutil import problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Certutil import problem: Hello!I have a problem with certutil on some Windows 10 workstations in the domain.I use this command: certutil -user -f -p password -importPFX My c:\setup\client.p12Most of the workstations completes this command successfully, even if the logged in user is local user of the...
  5. Certutil import problem

Certutil import problem: Hello!I have a problem with certutil on some Windows 10 workstations in the domain.I use this command: certutil -user -f -p password -importPFX My c:\setup\client.p12Most of the workstations completes this command successfully, even if the logged in user is local user of the...
  6. Certutil import problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. PKI - Certutil recoverkey command failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PKI - Certutil recoverkey command failed: Hi,When I am trying to recover a certificate, I am getting the error below. Even though I have a correct and valid KRA certificate with it's Key in my store. CertUtil: -RecoverKey command FAILED: 0x8009200c -2146885620 CRYPT_E_NO_DECRYPT_CERT CertUtil: Cannot find the...
  8. PKI - Certutil recoverkey command failed

PKI - Certutil recoverkey command failed: Hi,When I am trying to recover a certificate, I am getting the error below. Even though I have a correct and valid KRA certificate with it's Key in my store. CertUtil: -RecoverKey command FAILED: 0x8009200c -2146885620 CRYPT_E_NO_DECRYPT_CERT CertUtil: Cannot find the...
  9. PKI - Certutil recoverkey command failed

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. CertUtil

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    CertUtil: CertUtil CertUtil -dump https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E8%BF%90%E8%A1%8Ccertutil%E6%98%AF%E5%81%9A/d3b803fa-d285-4cdf-bd54-5396e791c824