Windows 10: CES 2017: Kingston unveils 'world's highest capacity USB flash drive'

Discus and support CES 2017: Kingston unveils 'world's highest capacity USB flash drive' in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Kingston's new DataTraveler Ultimate GT comes in 1TB and 2TB configurations. [img] Imagine being able to carry a whopping 70 hours of 4K video... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

CES 2017: Kingston unveils 'world's highest capacity USB flash drive'

Read more: CES 2017: Kingston unveils 'world's highest capacity USB flash drive' | ZDNet

Brink, Jan 2, 2017
  2. cereberus Win User

I wonder how reliable these are - you might need two ie one as a backup, or at least backup to another large drive.

I expect it will cost several arms and legs!

:)

cereberus, Jan 2, 2017
  3. Peter F G Win User
    Windows 10 - Whenever I plug in a USB Device Windows doesn't install driver. Have to manually do it.

I have now purchased a USB 3,0 flash drive from Kingston.

Windows 10 still says there is no compatible driver, as it does for all USB flash drives I try to plug in.

Kingston do not provide a driver (as it is standard)

What can I do ??

Peter F G, Jan 2, 2017
  4. CES 2017: Kingston unveils 'world's highest capacity USB flash drive'

Free Windows 10 Upgrade/Update Deleted my Excel, Word, Files, Pictures, Favorites, Norton 360, etc.

You can copy them to an external USB Flash/Thumb drive (or an external USB drive). This should keep them safe from any changes you may make to either Windows 10 (if you decide to stay with 10) or if you go back to your previous version of Windows.

Flash drives 32B:
    http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Kingston+32GB+Flash+drive&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3AKingston+32GB+Flash+drive

64GB Flash drive:
    http://www.amazon.com/Kingston-Digital-64GB-Traveler-Flash/dp/B00G9WHMYK/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1458876008&sr=8-3&keywords=Kingston+data+traveler+USB+3+64GB+Flash+drive

If you decide to stay with 10 you can then copy to their respective folders (Doc, Photos, Etc.)

Also note that Norton 360 is not Windows 10 compatible. If you plan to stay with Windows 10 you need to install Norton Security With Backup or Norton Security Premium (the closest equivalent to N360):

https://us.norton.com/norton-security-with-backup-downloads-trial

:
    http://www.pagestart.com

J W Stuart, Jan 2, 2017
  5. Berton Win User
    And maybe one or two other appendages!

Berton, Jan 2, 2017
  6. Edwin New Member
    Oooh, those would be handy! I could use a few of those! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Edwin, Jan 2, 2017
  7. They look too chunky for my purpose & USB 3 is still quite slow...

I want to see the Ryzen vs i7 6700k, is it goodbye to Intel supremacy ??? maybe ???

RoadBlaster, Jan 3, 2017
  8. Brink
    Brink New Member

They're USB 3.1 instead. *Smile

Brink, Jan 3, 2017
  9. I have a 8GB Kingston Data Traveller USB 3.0 not keep on how chunky they are & can not put 2 X USB 3 mem stick in at the same time with them.

I prefer the Sandisk Ultra Flair USB 3.0 memory sticks much thinner & fit better in my USB pouch is have *Wink

The price will be out of this world & will be cheaper to get a Ryzen setup !

RoadBlaster, Jan 3, 2017
  10. Samuria Win User
    use a otg cable and you can use them on your andriod phone

Samuria, Jan 3, 2017
  11. Say hello to my little friend, lol.

alphanumeric, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. CES 2017: Kingston unveils 'world's highest capacity USB flash drive' - Similar Threads - CES 2017 Kingston

2. CES 2019: Samsung unveils Notebook 9 Pro, Notebook Flash and Odyssey

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2019: Samsung unveils Notebook 9 Pro, Notebook Flash and Odyssey: At CES 2019, Samsung unveiled the Samsung Notebook 9 Pro and the Samsung Notebook Flash. The former delivers style and top-of-the-line features you need, while the latter combines premium features at a reasonable price. Samsung also introduced its latest powerhouse mobile...
  3. Determining the capacity of a flash drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Determining the capacity of a flash drive: Because I wanted to know exactly how much memory capacity a particular flash drive has. Because I tried checking it out in file explorer but no luck with it. Thanks in advance....
  4. World of Warcraft Expansion Unveiling at Gamescom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    World of Warcraft Expansion Unveiling at Gamescom: Live on youtube. e1WIEl4hRvA 13410
  5. What would be the highest capacity multimedia storage?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What would be the highest capacity multimedia storage?: What would be the highest capacity type of CD (I call it CD, but I know there are other types...) If I search on Google for "Highest capacity CD" it comes up with 700MB and I know that in not a lot. So, what I'm asking is, what other types are there and what is the highest...
  6. New Windows 10 devices unveiled at CES 2017 unlock the creator in us

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 10 devices unveiled at CES 2017 unlock the creator in us: Happy New Year! And thank you for making 2016 an amazing year for Windows 10 across PCs, tablets, all-in-1’s, 2-in-1’s, mixed reality, and Xbox One. As we move toward the release of the Windows 10 Creators Update, I’ve spent the week at the annual Consumer Electronics Show...
  7. CES 2017: Dell adds convertible XPS 13 model, unveils 8K monitor...

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2017: Dell adds convertible XPS 13 model, unveils 8K monitor...: At the annual Consumer Electronics Show (CES), Dell unveiled a series of innovations built with Windows 10 helping people maximize productivity and creativity while enjoying lifelike viewing experiences. The new products include the Dell Canvas, a horizontal smart workspace...
  8. CES 2017: NVIDIA Unveils GeForce NOW For Mac and PC

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2017: NVIDIA Unveils GeForce NOW For Mac and PC: For several years NVIDIA has been building the world's best cloud gaming technology with the ability to stream at a crystal-clear 1080p 60FPS, with low latency. Today, we're announcing GeForce NOW for Mac and PC, a new cloud gaming service that transforms your Mac or PC into...
  9. CES 2017: Samsung unveils new gaming PC - the Samsung Notebook Odyssey

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2017: Samsung unveils new gaming PC - the Samsung Notebook Odyssey: Samsung opens a new world of gaming with their first-ever gaming PC powered by Windows 10 — the Samsung Notebook Odyssey — and shows off the recently updated Samsung Notebook 9 15′ [img] Ahead of CES 2017 this week Samsung unveiled their new portable gaming PC powered...
  10. CES 2017: ASUS unveils ZenBook 3 and refreshed Kaby Lake ROG laptops

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2017: ASUS unveils ZenBook 3 and refreshed Kaby Lake ROG laptops: The ASUS ZenBook 3 Deluxe (UX490) is an incredible new laptop that offers the premium construction andworld-class performance. The slim profile belies the generous 14-inch display inside. A powerful Intel® Core™i7 processor and up to 16 GB of RAM can meet the most demanding...