Windows 10: CES 2017: Lenovo updates ThinkPad X1 family & introduces new game PCs

Discus and support CES 2017: Lenovo updates ThinkPad X1 family & introduces new game PCs in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Lenovo kicked off the 2017 Consumer Electronics Show with a full range of exciting new devices built for Windows 10. Each of these new devices was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

CES 2017: Lenovo updates ThinkPad X1 family & introduces new game PCs

Source: CES 2017: Lenovo updates the ThinkPad X1 family and introduces new gaming PCs - Windows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, Jan 2, 2017
  2. suat.cini Win User

After update, computer stopped working.

If this <
    Lenovo Thinkpad
    > is your product, then there are a good number of updates recently released ( after Windows 10 Anniversary Update ) for Windows 10, including BIOS firmware.

Please note you must find the Lenovo website in your country.

Hope it helps.

suat.cini, Jan 2, 2017
  3. PaulB51 Win User
    Laptop that won't shutdown correctly after installing Windows 10?

Same issue on Lenovo Thinkpad X1

PaulB51, Jan 2, 2017
  4. MTA
    MTA Win User

I need to update my old T420, but still can't decide which i like/need more, Carbon, smaller with those thin bezels, or Yoga with that OLED display. That new silver color option looks amazing.*Nerd

5. MrBill Win User
    I have last year's 11 inch Yoga and love it. My only complaint on that model is that I can't upgrade the RAM, although I can upgrade the M.2 SSD to 512GB so it's very usable. I use it mostly for reading and taking on vacations to store photos and videos and do some posting. Love the little machine, especially for the price. The new generation of all the models looks even more exciting. Unfortunately for me, I can't justify the expense this year, but at this rate I can't wait to see what they have three years from now when I can.

MrBill, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. CES 2017: Lenovo updates ThinkPad X1 family & introduces new game PCs - Similar Threads - CES 2017 Lenovo

2. Lenovo Thinkpad X1 built-in camera cannot be found in New Teams.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Thinkpad X1 built-in camera cannot be found in New Teams.: I am using Thinkpad X1 Gen 10. It works find with Microsoft Teams, but after I migrate to Micrsoft New Teams, the built-in camera can not be found by Windows system. I have to uninstall the drivers and reboot the system. The built-in camera will work again, but once I use...
  3. Lenovo Thinkpad X1 built-in camera cannot be found in New Teams.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo Thinkpad X1 built-in camera cannot be found in New Teams.: I am using Thinkpad X1 Gen 10. It works find with Microsoft Teams, but after I migrate to Micrsoft New Teams, the built-in camera can not be found by Windows system. I have to uninstall the drivers and reboot the system. The built-in camera will work again, but once I use...
  4. CES 2021: New Dell PCs and monitors

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2021: New Dell PCs and monitors: At CES 2021, Dell showed off new and refreshed Windows 10 PCs and monitors to help you work smarter. They do so by being more intelligent, secure and sustainable â&#128;&#147; whether youâ&#128;&#153;re back at the office (or never left), home or in a hybrid environment....
  5. New Lenovo Legion gaming PCs

in Windows 10 News
    New Lenovo Legion gaming PCs: [ATTACH] The latest wave of Lenovo Legion PCs equips gamers with advances such as cooler thermals, keyboard improvements and extended battery life. The latest 10th Gen Intel Core H-Series or AMD Ryzen 4000 Series mobile processors power this lineup, and up to the recently...
  6. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA for new lenovo thinkpad x1 carbon with latest windows build

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA for new lenovo thinkpad x1 carbon with latest windows build: Hello, Recently I bought new thinkpad x1 carbon (6th gen) and from beginning it is frequently having BSOD with message PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. After checking the dump file its pointing towards ntoskrnl.exe and the minidump link is attached. I tried updating all drivers...
  7. New Lenovo premium Yoga laptops, ThinkPad X1 Extreme and more at IFA

in Windows 10 News
    New Lenovo premium Yoga laptops, ThinkPad X1 Extreme and more at IFA: At IFA, Lenovo unveiled more of its most premium Yoga laptops, including the world’s thinnest and lightest dual screen device and the world’s first dual display laptop with E Ink [1], one that has integrated 4.5G LTE Advanced Pro [2] connectivity and the flagship Yoga laptop...
  8. CES 2017: MSI launches VR-ready gaming PCs

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2017: MSI launches VR-ready gaming PCs: Ahead of CES, MSI launched a brand-new lineup of gaming devices powered by Windows 10, the latest Intel 7th generation CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10 GPUs. Brand-new VR-ready gaming laptops, gaming motherboards, ultimate gaming graphics cards equipped with TWIN FROZR VI,...
  9. CES 2017: The best mobile tech, PCs and laptops on display

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2017: The best mobile tech, PCs and laptops on display: What technology and new designs in the mobile, PC and laptop space stood out this year in Las Vegas? Motiv ring fitness tracker Samsung Galaxy A smartphone series LG nano cell television sets Lenovo New Glass C200 Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 hybrid...
  10. CES 2017: Acer announces new PCs for gaming, immersive 4K and VR

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2017: Acer announces new PCs for gaming, immersive 4K and VR: Ahead of CES 2017, Acer announced an impressive new lineup of Windows 10 PCs focused on performance and entertainment. These new devices feature stunning 4K screens, optional Tobii eye tracking for a more immersive gaming experience and facial recognition cameras that unlock...