Windows 10: CES 2017: Samsung unveils new gaming PC - the Samsung Notebook Odyssey

Discus and support CES 2017: Samsung unveils new gaming PC - the Samsung Notebook Odyssey in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Samsung opens a new world of gaming with their first-ever gaming PC powered by Windows 10 — the Samsung Notebook Odyssey — and shows off the recently... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

CES 2017: Samsung unveils new gaming PC - the Samsung Notebook Odyssey

Source: CES 2017: Samsung unveils new gaming PC — the Samsung Notebook Odyssey - Windows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, Jan 4, 2017
  2. LCRT Win User

mobile saftware update

You can't. Samsung hasn't issued updates for that phone.

LCRT, Jan 4, 2017
  3. How to open SD card in my phone

I try to open SD card in my phone to install Apps/Games copied from my window PC via going to STORE. But there was no option for SD card. I am able to play songs that r in my SD card. Plz Help. My phone is SAMSUNG Activ Odyssey

AnupamRathi, Jan 4, 2017
Thema:

CES 2017: Samsung unveils new gaming PC - the Samsung Notebook Odyssey

1. CES 2017: Samsung unveils new gaming PC - the Samsung Notebook Odyssey - Similar Threads - CES 2017 Samsung

2. Samsung Odyssey+'s driver is "unavailable"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung Odyssey+'s driver is "unavailable": I had recently bought an Odyssey+. I played on it for about 2 days. During my session, the screen just went completely black, this had happened a while so I did the usual thing, restart the laptop. But this time, when I checked the devices and bluetooth it said that the...
  3. CES 2020: Samsung Unveils New Odyssey Gaming Monitor Line-up

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2020: Samsung Unveils New Odyssey Gaming Monitor Line-up: [img] Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., the global leader in the gaming monitor market*, today introduced its new line-up of groundbreaking curved Odyssey gaming monitors at CES 2020. The new line-up has been completely reimagined with gamers in mind, including radically new...
  4. Touchpad no longer working on my Samsung Notebook Odyssey

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad no longer working on my Samsung Notebook Odyssey: I've been looking all over the place for an answer to this problem so I figured that I would try here as a last resort. Basically, my touchpad no longer works. When I plug in a USB mouse, my cursor is brought back. The driver for the touchpad is the latest version except it...
  5. CES 2019: Samsung unveils Notebook 9 Pro, Notebook Flash and Odyssey

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2019: Samsung unveils Notebook 9 Pro, Notebook Flash and Odyssey: At CES 2019, Samsung unveiled the Samsung Notebook 9 Pro and the Samsung Notebook Flash. The former delivers style and top-of-the-line features you need, while the latter combines premium features at a reasonable price. Samsung also introduced its latest powerhouse mobile...
  6. Samsung unveils Modular Micro LED Technology for Displays at CES 2019

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung unveils Modular Micro LED Technology for Displays at CES 2019: Samsung Reveals New Micro LED Sizes, Shapes and Configurations that Push the Limits of Traditional TV Displays at First Look Event [img] Samsung Electronics today introduced its latest innovations in modular Micro LED display technology during its annual First Look CES...
  7. New Samsung HMD Odyssey+ for Windows Mixed Reality

in Windows 10 News
    New Samsung HMD Odyssey+ for Windows Mixed Reality: [ATTACH] Samsung has announced a new advanced display technology for the HMD Odyssey+, bringing true-to-life visuals to its entry in the Windows Mixed Reality space that delivers an improved life-like and immersive experience. To push visual boundaries, the headset has...
  8. CES 2017: NVIDIA Unveils GeForce NOW For Mac and PC

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2017: NVIDIA Unveils GeForce NOW For Mac and PC: For several years NVIDIA has been building the world's best cloud gaming technology with the ability to stream at a crystal-clear 1080p 60FPS, with low latency. Today, we're announcing GeForce NOW for Mac and PC, a new cloud gaming service that transforms your Mac or PC into...
  9. CES 2018: Samsung shows Notebook 7 Spin, Notebook 9 & Notebook 9 Pen

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2018: Samsung shows Notebook 7 Spin, Notebook 9 & Notebook 9 Pen: Today at CES, Samsung announced the Samsung Notebook 7 Spin (2018) and showed the Notebook 9 and Notebook 9 Pen – new devices powered by Windows 10 that provide you with the tools you need to remain productive in today’s digital world.Let’s take a look: Samsung Notebook 7...
  10. Computex 2017: Samsung introduces the new Notebook 9 Pro

in Windows 10 News
    Computex 2017: Samsung introduces the new Notebook 9 Pro: Today at Computex, Samsung announced the Samsung Notebook 9 Pro, a flexible and lightweight laptop powered by Windows 10.Available in both 13.3-inch and 15-inch, this powerful and versatile PC offers an embedded S Pen, a 360-degree touchscreen display, fast charging...