Windows 10: CES 2018: New Smart and Connected Home Devices Start with Intel Inside

Discus and support CES 2018: New Smart and Connected Home Devices Start with Intel Inside in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Among the areas where data has the power to transform our daily lives the most: the rise of the smart home. During CES, Intel and its partners... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

CES 2018: New Smart and Connected Home Devices Start with Intel Inside

Source: https://newsroom.intel.com/news/2018...onnected-home/

:)

Brink, Jan 8, 2018

2. Samsung Epix + Activesync = No Fun

Hi Laura-

Downloaded Norton...There was no Windows CE usb devices listed...Only the Intel USB Controllers. I removed those and connected the sync cable with no luck. Reloaded the Intel driver 2.0. The power light comes on in the phone when connected but not Activesync.

acerplacer, Jan 8, 2018
  3. Will my Windows 10...

Lumina 735 Phone be compatible with Smart Home Applications from Amazon, Smart Things and Sensi?

I would be surprised but stuck with it

[Moved from: Windows Insider Program / Windows Insider Preview / Devices and drivers / PC]

TLPeterson, Jan 8, 2018
Thema:

CES 2018: New Smart and Connected Home Devices Start with Intel Inside

1. CES 2018: New Smart and Connected Home Devices Start with Intel Inside - Similar Threads - CES 2018 Smart

2. CES 2021: Intel Announces Four New Processor Families

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2021: Intel Announces Four New Processor Families: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] 11th Gen Intel Core desktop processors (code-named "Rocket Lake-S") will deliver increased performance and speeds. They will launch in the first quarter of 2021. (Credit: Intel Corporation) [ATTACH] 11th Gen Intel Core H-35 mobile processors for...
  3. Watch Intel at CES 2021

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Intel at CES 2021: WATCH LIVE AT: CES 2021 | Amazing Powered by Intel Prof. Amnon Shashua, senior vice president of Intel and chief executive officer of Mobileye, will explain what sets Mobileye’s autonomous driving ambitions apart from the pack. Joining him will be Ed Niedermeyer,...
  4. Connecting to smart devices

in Windows 10 Customization
    Connecting to smart devices: How do I link my lenovo ideapad to my samsung smart tv? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-to-smart-devices/b3c8a0e3-b157-43e6-a89f-3daa9f3db769
  5. CES 2018: Dell unveils the new XPS 13 powered by Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2018: Dell unveils the new XPS 13 powered by Windows 10: This week at CES, Dell announced the reimagined XPS 13: a smaller and lighter 13-inch laptop, now with 2x the performance over the original XPS 13. [img] Powered by Windows 10 and the latest Intel 8th Generation Quad Core processor, the XPS 13 delivers superior mobile...
  6. CES 2018: Lenovo unveils Always Connected Miix 630 detachable and more

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2018: Lenovo unveils Always Connected Miix 630 detachable and more: This week at CES, Lenovo™ announced the new Always Connected1 Miix 630 2-in-1 detachable and the ThinkPad X1 family, designed to provide uncompromised durability, seamless productivity, and a smarter PC experience. Let’s take a closer look at these devices: Meet the new...
  7. CES 2018: Five trends to watch - Windows 10 devices that power them

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2018: Five trends to watch - Windows 10 devices that power them: It’s exciting to kick off the new year with our incredible partners at CES, the world’s gathering place for people who love consumer technology. As I walked the floor and met with our partners, it’s been amazing to see the amount of innovation in the Windows ecosystem and the...
  8. CES 2018: Intel RealSense D415 and D435 Depth Cameras now available

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2018: Intel RealSense D415 and D435 Depth Cameras now available: E5feqYIQA0o Today, Intel began shipping two new Intel® RealSense™ D400 Depth Cameras from the next-generation Intel RealSense D400 product family: the D415 and D435, adding 3D capabilities to any prototype development or end user-ready device or machine. Ideal for...
  9. CES 2018 - New Intel Powered Always Connected PCs

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2018 - New Intel Powered Always Connected PCs: In an increasingly connected mobile world, there is an expectation that our PCs should be always-connected and always-on. This week at 2018 CES, our partners have announced a number of exciting new Intel® Core™ processor- and Intel® XMMTM modem-powered always-connected PCs:...
  10. Intel Offers Chance to Experience CES 2018 Like a VIP

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Offers Chance to Experience CES 2018 Like a VIP: Today, Intel launched a fundraising effort on Charitybuzz to benefit the Second Harvest Food Bank of Santa Clara and San Mateo counties. The company is auctioning a VIP experience at the 2018 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas including travel, deluxe lodging and a...