Windows 10: CES 2019: NVIDIA announces G-SYNC Compatible monitors

Discus and support CES 2019: NVIDIA announces G-SYNC Compatible monitors in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; G-SYNC’s display technology has been delivering superior gaming experiences since 2013, and as we begin 2019 we have several exciting G-SYNC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

CES 2019: NVIDIA announces G-SYNC Compatible monitors

Source: Announcing G-SYNC Compatible Monitors and BFGD Pre-Orders

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Jan 7, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

CES 2017: G-SYNC HDR Monitors Just Got Better

Source: http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/art...ed-at-ces-2017

Brink, Jan 7, 2019
  3. SIGSEGV Win User
    NVIDIA Introduces G-SYNC Technology for Gaming Monitors

hope it helps..

SIGSEGV, Jan 7, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Things to do once connected new G-Sync monitor

I'm getting my G-Sync monitor today.

I think I have to take the following steps:

• Connect 1440p G-sync monitor with DP cable
    • Connect second 1080p 60Hz monitor by HDMI
    • Startup PC
    • Reinstall display driver
    • Restart PC (I always do that after display driver install)
    • Activate G-Sync in NV control panel (I believe also V-Sync is auto on after that?)
    • Set my 1440p monitor from 1080p to 1440p
    • Calibrate my 1440p monitor
    Also ingame, I should turn off V-Sync?
    Are there any problems running a second 60Hz 1080p monitor?

Is there anything else I should do/know?

P4-630, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

1. CES 2019: NVIDIA announces G-SYNC Compatible monitors - Similar Threads - CES 2019 NVIDIA

2. CES 2020: NVIDIA Announces New G-SYNC Esports Displays at 360Hz

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2020: NVIDIA Announces New G-SYNC Esports Displays at 360Hz: Inhuman reactions, outplays, and godlike aim are what keep esports fans at the edge of their seat. At NVIDIA, we’re committed to helping esports athletes and competitive gamers unlock their potential and hit those unbelievable shots. Today, we’re announcing the world's...
  3. LG 2019 OLED TVs to support NVIDIA G-Sync

in Windows 10 News
    LG 2019 OLED TVs to support NVIDIA G-Sync: [img] LG Electronics (LG) has joined forces with NVIDIA to make gamer's dreams come true, adding support for NVIDIA G-SYNCCompatibility to its stunning 2019 OLED TVs (model 65/55E9, model 77/65/55C9). LG's newest OLED products offer blazing speed and stunning color...
  4. Nvidia's G-Sync finally supporting A sync monitors

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia's G-Sync finally supporting A sync monitors: Pretty stoked that Nvidia are finally going to support adaptive sync Monitors to use G-Sync features. More can be found here on it: NVIDIA to certify Adaptive-Sync monitors to support G-Sync - VideoCardz.com 124923
  5. CES 2019: NVIDIA introduces GeForce RTX Laptops

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2019: NVIDIA introduces GeForce RTX Laptops: [ATTACH] [/URL] GeForce RTX graphics cards are the fastest in the world, giving PC gamers the very best framerates and experiences in each and every game. Now, RTX is coming to laptops, starting with over 40 new GeForce RTX laptops, in 100-plus configurations, from partners...
  6. CES 2019: Introducing the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2019: Introducing the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060: Introducing the GeForce RTX 2060. Experience next generation gaming for only $349 when it releases on January 15th. Tweet — Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter 124826
  7. Nvidia G-Sync not working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Nvidia G-Sync not working in Windows 10: [ATTACH] If you’re a PC gamer, then there’s a good chance you’ve heard of G-Sync. It’s a proprietary adaptive sync technology designed by Nvidia, and arguably, it’s the best in the business despite stiff competition from AMD’s FreeSync. G-Sync is all [...] This post Nvidia...
  8. Monitor Questions G-Sync?

Monitor Questions G-Sync?: Recently built a new computer i7-7700k and used a GTX 1060. Am using a Samsung 24 inch lcd monitor that I have had for some time. It is a 5ms monitor. Not bad and I am wondering if upgrading to the more current monitor such as a G-Sync using the TN panel is something that is...
  9. Nvidia 10 series gpu with non g sync monitor

Nvidia 10 series gpu with non g sync monitor: I am curious. Has anyone have or had a build with a Nvidia gpu with non gsync monitor? I know there's v-sync and fast sync but haven't done enough research to know how it works exactly. Any experiences here? I thought of getting a lg ultrawide monitor with 75hz. Why am I...
  10. CES 2017: G-SYNC HDR Monitors Just Got Better

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2017: G-SYNC HDR Monitors Just Got Better: [img] In 2013 NVIDIA revolutionized monitor technology with the unveiling of G-SYNC, which for the first time synchronized a monitor’s refresh rate to the update rate of a GPU, eliminating screen tearing, minimizing stutter, achieving low input latency, and improving...