Windows 10: CES 2020: New Dell smaller thinner XPS 13 and Alienware gaming monitor

Discus and support CES 2020: New Dell smaller thinner XPS 13 and Alienware gaming monitor in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; At CES, Dell introduced a new XPS aimed at helping you innovate, collaborate and accomplish more in the next decade, as well as the new Alienware 25... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 3, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

CES 2020: New Dell smaller thinner XPS 13 and Alienware gaming monitor

Source: CES 2020: Dell introduces a smaller, thinner XPS 13 and a new Alienware gaming monitor | Windows Experience Blog

See also: https://blog.dell.com/en-us/ces2020-...-productivity/

:)

Brink, Jan 3, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

CES 2018: Dell unveils the new XPS 13 powered by Windows 10

Source: CES 2018: Dell unveils the new XPS 13 powered by Windows 10 - Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Jan 3, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    CES 2018: Dell XPS 15 2-in-1, Inspiron gaming desktop, monitors & more

Source: CES 2018: Dell announces XPS 15 2-in-1, Inspiron gaming desktop, monitors and more - Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Jan 3, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Gamescom - New Alienware gaming desktops and Dell gaming monitors

Source: New Alienware gaming desktops and Dell gaming monitors announced at Gamescom - Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Jan 3, 2020
Thema:

1. CES 2020: New Dell smaller thinner XPS 13 and Alienware gaming monitor - Similar Threads - CES 2020 Dell

2. Problem in XPS 13 dell

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem in XPS 13 dell: Hi, I have a new laptop XPS 13 of dell, and for some reason there is a graphic problem when using universal docking station I am using windows 10 20H2 version latest version The problem is like that: 1. when doing right on directory for example, and moving the mouse...
  3. CES 2021: New Dell PCs and monitors

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2021: New Dell PCs and monitors: At CES 2021, Dell showed off new and refreshed Windows 10 PCs and monitors to help you work smarter. They do so by being more intelligent, secure and sustainable – whether you’re back at the office (or never left), home or in a hybrid environment....
  4. CES 2020: MSI Announces New Optix Curved Gaming Monitors

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2020: MSI Announces New Optix Curved Gaming Monitors: MSI, the world's leading manufacturer for true gaming hardware, is proudly expanding the hardware possibilities for gamers. The 1000R curvature panel was recently announced in Nov, and this month MSI followed suit by publishing the world's first 1000R Curved Gaming monitor –...
  5. CES 2020: New Chromebooks for 2020

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2020: New Chromebooks for 2020: Hello from Las Vegas! This week at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES), our partners Samsung, Lenovo and ASUS are introducing new Chromebooks to give you more options to get work done or sit back and have some fun. Chromebooks run Chrome OS — the powerfully simple operating...
  6. CES 2020: Lenovo powers up new gaming devices, monitors

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2020: Lenovo powers up new gaming devices, monitors: At CES, Lenovo continued revealing its releases with gaming laptops, an eGPU and monitors. [ATTACH] The new Lenovo Legion Y740S is Lenovo’s thinnest and lightest gaming laptop yet with up to eight hours of battery life [1]. It’s got up to 10th Gen Intel Core i9 processors...
  7. Gamescom - New Alienware gaming desktops and Dell gaming monitors

in Windows 10 News
    Gamescom - New Alienware gaming desktops and Dell gaming monitors: Gamers both experienced and new now have more options to choose from in hardware, training and updates, with the launch of Alienware Aurora, NVIDIA and AMD graphics updates to Alienware Area 51; the availability of Alienware Academy; Alienware notebooks; and Dell gaming...
  8. Dell Alienware 13. Disable touchpad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell Alienware 13. Disable touchpad: Hi guys, Have been looking for this for quite a while. Alienware Club - Dell Community was not very helpful. I'm looking now for a device to disable to disable touchpad on my alienware 13. I've opened Device Manager, but haven't found anything that could disable my...
  9. CES 2018: Dell unveils the new XPS 13 powered by Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2018: Dell unveils the new XPS 13 powered by Windows 10: This week at CES, Dell announced the reimagined XPS 13: a smaller and lighter 13-inch laptop, now with 2x the performance over the original XPS 13. [img] Powered by Windows 10 and the latest Intel 8th Generation Quad Core processor, the XPS 13 delivers superior mobile...
  10. CES 2017: Dell adds convertible XPS 13 model, unveils 8K monitor...

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2017: Dell adds convertible XPS 13 model, unveils 8K monitor...: At the annual Consumer Electronics Show (CES), Dell unveiled a series of innovations built with Windows 10 helping people maximize productivity and creativity while enjoying lifelike viewing experiences. The new products include the Dell Canvas, a horizontal smart workspace...