Windows 10: CH Product Yoke and Pedals

Discus and support CH Product Yoke and Pedals in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; It appears that MSFS 2020 does not recognize my CH Pro Yoke and Pedals and hence I am unable to fly. Any ideas?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by fxgold, Aug 19, 2020.

1. fxgold Win User

CH Product Yoke and Pedals

It appears that MSFS 2020 does not recognize my CH Pro Yoke and Pedals and hence I am unable to fly. Any ideas?

:)

fxgold, Aug 19, 2020

2. Flight simulator yoke and pedals issue

Hi Dave,

Happy Holidays. Thank You for all your help. Can you please help me with a question.

I have a flight simulator yoke and pedals installed as devices for Microsoft FSX. For some reason the pedals are not recognized and do not install when I start the FSX program. I have them connected to a hub and I have to turn them off and then back on
    and reboot my PC to get the pedals and yoke recognized and installed in order to work.

This just started happening after the Windows 1709 deletion and the reinstall to the Windows 1703. Can you please offer a way to have Win 10 recognize my pedals and yoke?

Thank You,

Paul

[Moved from: Windows/ Gaming on Windows 10]

paulwayne317, Aug 19, 2020
  3. jrs182p Win User
    Window Power Options not functioning

I did visit Device Manager and checked the items listed under CH Products and found that they all had the box checked that should allow the computer to power them down.

Interestingly I have two devices from CH - the Yoke and also some Rudder Pedals. ONLY the Yoke is causing this problem. I can leave the Pedals connected to the USB without and issue.

I looked at the Windows 7 help page you suggested and found nothing there to solve the problem.

I guess the procedure of unplugging the Yoke after use is not all that limiting. Just got to remember to do it.

Thanks.....

jrs182p, Aug 19, 2020
  4. CH Product Yoke and Pedals

Using FSX with CH Products Flight Sim Yoke - Eyepoint View

I am using the CH Products Flight Sim Yoke with FSX. I'm trying to be able to pan the eyepoint with the hat switch, but I can only assign the hat switch to one Eyepoint (move) event. In other words, in flight, regardless of which way I move the hat switch,
    the eyepoint moves only in the direction selected in settings. How can I use the hat switch to change my view?

calabasas239, Aug 19, 2020
Thema:

CH Product Yoke and Pedals

1. CH Product Yoke and Pedals - Similar Threads - Product Yoke Pedals

2. logictec foot pedals

in Windows 10 Gaming
    logictec foot pedals: is there a new driver for windows 11 Logitec Foot Pedals for P3D ? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logictec-foot-pedals/df1f0bcb-ed94-4ff9-a9e5-a0ca2179cee2
  3. logictec foot pedals

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    logictec foot pedals: is there a new driver for windows 11 Logitec Foot Pedals for P3D ? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logictec-foot-pedals/df1f0bcb-ed94-4ff9-a9e5-a0ca2179cee2
  4. Windows 11 lcds or pc wont sleep with any yoke or pedal connected, disconnect works, seems...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 lcds or pc wont sleep with any yoke or pedal connected, disconnect works, seems...: I had this setup with the 3080ti working just fine with win 11.. i could keep the yoke/pedals connected and the screen would shut off.So i swap to the 4090, run DDU and the latest driver which a month ago was a few versions back too.. it seems if you do not reboot after...
  5. Windows 11 lcds or pc wont sleep with any yoke or pedal connected, disconnect works, seems...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 lcds or pc wont sleep with any yoke or pedal connected, disconnect works, seems...: I had this setup with the 3080ti working just fine with win 11.. i could keep the yoke/pedals connected and the screen would shut off.So i swap to the 4090, run DDU and the latest driver which a month ago was a few versions back too.. it seems if you do not reboot after...
  6. Dual yokes on FS 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual yokes on FS 2020: I am starting to build a simulator panel and would like to include dual yokes. Is this possible with FS 2020? If yes, is there anything tricky about the setup? This will be my first attempt at building a simulator. Thanks for any help or advice....
  7. Saitek yoke not working in flight

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saitek yoke not working in flight: I have a Saitek Pro Yoke system. I have just purchased Flight Simulator 2020 but I cannot get the aircraft to respond to controls. In settings / controls I have a tab "FLIGHT YOKE SYSTEM" and clicking on that I can see the settings AND the yoke controls show as working in...
  8. Can't calibrate flight yoke?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't calibrate flight yoke?: [ATTACH] Hey there! I've been trying to calibrate my Flight Yoke System for MFS 2020, and it doesn't seem to work. I've followed all the guides telling me to find it in the control panel, shift ctrl left click on properties etc, it doesn't work. Game controller...
  9. Using FSX with CH Products Flight Sim Yoke - Eyepoint View

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using FSX with CH Products Flight Sim Yoke - Eyepoint View: I am using the CH Products Flight Sim Yoke with FSX. I'm trying to be able to pan the eyepoint with the hat switch, but I can only assign the hat switch to one Eyepoint move event. In other words, in flight, regardless of which way I move the hat switch, the eyepoint moves...
  10. Wheel & Pedal Set

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wheel & Pedal Set: I was wondering if anyone would have an extra steering wheel/pedal/gear shift set that they have laying around and aren't using and would be willing to donate? 121074