Windows 10: Chaging weather screen on Microsoft 10 from one city to another

Discus and support Chaging weather screen on Microsoft 10 from one city to another in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I change from one weather screen city to another city?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FLSunshine07, Jan 27, 2019.

1. Chaging weather screen on Microsoft 10 from one city to another

How do I change from one weather screen city to another city?

:)

FLSunshine07, Jan 27, 2019
  2. Jonklaus Win User

multiple cities' weather & live tiles

Is it possible to have live tiles for multiple cities' weather on Windows Phone 8.1 with the built-in app? I have pinned a second city to the start screen, but the tile isn't refreshing (or showing anything other than the weather icon and the city name).

Jonklaus, Jan 27, 2019
  3. Cortana doesn't allow add city in category 'Cities you are tracking' (weather)

Hi Damitry,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you.

It would be grateful if you could provide us few questions answer to understand the issue better and to provide you better assistance.

• Is the issue is specific to the 'Cities you are tracking' (weather)?

• Are you able to search any other app/program?
    Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. I suggest you to use PowerShell command and try the below steps.

• Press Windows Key + R on your keyboard.

• Type PowerShell and hit Enter.

• Right click on the PowerShell icon on the taskbar and select
      Run as Administrator.

• If the right click is not working then go to my computer and search the "powershell" in the search bar at the top of explorer.

• Then you will find the shortcut icon of powershell,
      right click on powershell and Run as administrator.

• Now paste the following command in the Administrator: Windows PowerShell window and press Enter key:

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

• Wait few minutes.
    Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Jan 27, 2019
  4. Chaging weather screen on Microsoft 10 from one city to another

How to get Australian Weather Cities on Cortana ??. I have managed to do this in weather via an earlier post

Your answer re Cortana cities I knew about. Cortana works but not for Weather Cities.

The problem is that " No Cities " appear in the Weather box (after selecting add a city).

Type any letter and nothing happens, the X at the right hand end stays there.

Why won't this work. Again I in Australia and Cortana should work here.

LloydHilder, Jan 27, 2019
Thema:

Chaging weather screen on Microsoft 10 from one city to another

1. Chaging weather screen on Microsoft 10 from one city to another - Similar Threads - Chaging weather screen

2. Not Showing the Temperature of the City on Weather App on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not Showing the Temperature of the City on Weather App on Windows 10: I was using weather app to see the weather of city. But it didn't showed the temperature and also other imformations. So I went to settings to enable locationsfor weather app. But still, same. So I rebooted my PC but it was also same. can someone pls help with this problem??...
  3. Not Showing the Temperature of the City on Weather App on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not Showing the Temperature of the City on Weather App on Windows 10: I was using weather app to see the weather of city. But it didn't showed the temperature and also other imformations. So I went to settings to enable locationsfor weather app. But still, same. So I rebooted my PC but it was also same. can someone pls help with this problem??...
  4. Weather App on PC shows wrong city

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weather App on PC shows wrong city: Today is 4/25/22 and I am in Chicago, IL and the live tile ALWAYS shows the weather for Jacksonville, FL upon startup and continues to do so until I open the weather app. The weather app then shows my correct location of Chicago, IL. Once I close the weather app, then the...
  5. Weather App on PC shows wrong city

Weather App on PC shows wrong city: Today is 4/25/22 and I am in Chicago, IL and the live tile ALWAYS shows the weather for Jacksonville, FL upon startup and continues to do so until I open the weather app. The weather app then shows my correct location of Chicago, IL. Once I close the weather app, then the...
  6. MSN Weather keeps defaults to an alternate city

MSN Weather keeps defaults to an alternate city: Windows Community Recently my MSN App has changed its default city location will in the Start Menu Lemay, MO [ATTACH] However when I open execute the app it defaults to the correct city - St Louis, MO. For the life of me I can't get the app to return to St Louis in the...
  7. transfer microsoft from one computer to another

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    transfer microsoft from one computer to another: We just upgraded our computer and would like to transfer the program account to the new one. How do we download microsoft to the new one. Our account does not expire until this spring. Thank you....
  8. Cannot drag from one screen to another

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot drag from one screen to another: Hello, I am using Windows 10 on my laptop and recently tried to connect an Acer monitor for an additional screen using an HDMI cable. 1. Followed online instructions. 2. Acer monitor shows desks with no icons but has an active taskbar. 3. On occasion, the mouse will...
  9. Cities in my weather app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cities in my weather app: I live in Waynesburg, Pa. For years I've had weather bug, weather app with no problemsminor maybe now all of a sudden my weather has me living in Ohio and shows weather for 4 or 5 towns in Ohio, I change the location back to Pa. and get my weather for Waynesburg, go to...
  10. Activating Microsoft from one device to another

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activating Microsoft from one device to another: My laptop was stolen and I wanted to know how I can deactivate my Microsoft and reactivate it on another device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activating-microsoft-from-one-device-to-another/26b8d86d-4fe3-45b1-853e-ee3a61176324"