Windows 10: Chains roller coaster game ?

Discus and support Chains roller coaster game ? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi guys, can anyone help me? When I was little, my father used to play a roller coaster chain game on the Labtob. And now my question is, what's the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Obsi1, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Obsi1 Win User

Chains roller coaster game ?

Hi guys, can anyone help me? When I was little, my father used to play a roller coaster chain game on the Labtob. And now my question is, what's the name of this game

The operating system was Windows 7

The year should be 2009-2011

Thank you in advance

:)

Obsi1, Aug 1, 2020

2. how can you run the old roller coaster tycoon games on whindows ten

are there any way to run the old roller coaster tycoon games on the windows 10 system ?

txsaltlife4me, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Jadeyjade Win User
    roller coaster deluxe

I have downloaded roller coaster tycoon on my laptop which is running windows 10 but I'm I'm not able to install it. When I click on install nothing happens at all. I have tried this on 2 laptops, a Lenovo g50 and a hp pavilion both running windows 10,
    but previously I had a dell laptop running windows xp and had no problem installing or running the game.

Jadeyjade, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Duxx Win User

roller coaster tycoon

One of the best games ever. I spent so many hours playing that, building the most dope roller coasters, and traping people in fences, then i played Zoo Tycoon, that got me hooked 2 *Smile Chains roller coaster game ? :)

Duxx, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Chains roller coaster game ? - Similar Threads - Chains roller coaster

2. Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 wont launch properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 wont launch properly.: It starts, its open. I click on the game icon in the bar and if i click it faster I can actually get to the main menu but then the screen readjusts and closes again. If I hover over the icon it just shows a small black box. And when I click the box, again, it'll open readjust...
  3. Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 wont launch properly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 wont launch properly.: It starts, its open. I click on the game icon in the bar and if i click it faster I can actually get to the main menu but then the screen readjusts and closes again. If I hover over the icon it just shows a small black box. And when I click the box, again, it'll open readjust...
  4. BSOD chain into restart loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD chain into restart loop: I built my pc a few months ago & haven’t really had any issues up until like last week. Just now it got really bad, I’m getting BSOD after BSOD and it’s always the same four errors:...
  5. Roller Champions Multiplayer is not working on PC

in Windows 10 News
    Roller Champions Multiplayer is not working on PC: [ATTACH]Roller Champions, Ubisoft’s creation, is a multiplayer sports video game. Its multiplayer feature makes the game unique and more fun to play with friends. It supports cross-play, allowing gamers to invite and matchmake with other players. However, some players...
  6. Outlook: "chaining of emails"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Outlook: "chaining of emails": Outlook automatically "chains" replies with an original sent email with attachments. When this happens I loose the attachments and thus cannot open them. How do I stop this automatic chaining so each received email and reply remain independent and unattached to each other?...
  7. Loose mouse roller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loose mouse roller: My husband bought the wireless keyboard and mouse model #3050. The roller ball on the mouse is so loose it isnt working well for gaming. I stupidly threw away the box so the retail store is no help to me. I cant figure out how to try for warranty repair on just the mouse. Or...
  8. Wait Chain Loop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wait Chain Loop: Some apps keep waiting for an svchost.exe(which seemed to be the RcpEptMapper & RcpSs services). And that svchost.exe is also waiting for the said apps. In conclusion, the apps will never run. How do I fix this?...
  9. how can you run the old roller coaster tycoon games on whindows ten

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how can you run the old roller coaster tycoon games on whindows ten: are there any way to run the old roller coaster tycoon games on the windows 10 system ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-you-run-the-old-roller-coaster-tycoon/b20ea437-ac1f-4e6a-b8b2-9b77d6116cb4
  10. roller coaster tycoon 3 platinum windows 10 won't load soaked wild

in Windows 10 Gaming
    roller coaster tycoon 3 platinum windows 10 won't load soaked wild: Hello, I tried loading RCT3 Platinum but Soaked and Wild expansions wont load. The base game loads and plays ok. Even though it was designed for XP should it still load expansions? Regards Hermy 34259