Windows 10: Chains roller coaster game ?

Discus and support Chains roller coaster game ? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi guys, can anyone help me? When I was little, my father used to play a roller coaster chain game on the Labtob. And now my question is, what's the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Obsi1, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Obsi1 Win User

Chains roller coaster game ?

Hi guys, can anyone help me? When I was little, my father used to play a roller coaster chain game on the Labtob. And now my question is, what's the name of this game

The operating system was Windows 7

The year should be 2009-2011

Thank you in advance

:)

Obsi1, Aug 1, 2020

2. how can you run the old roller coaster tycoon games on whindows ten

are there any way to run the old roller coaster tycoon games on the windows 10 system ?

txsaltlife4me, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Jadeyjade Win User
    roller coaster deluxe

I have downloaded roller coaster tycoon on my laptop which is running windows 10 but I'm I'm not able to install it. When I click on install nothing happens at all. I have tried this on 2 laptops, a Lenovo g50 and a hp pavilion both running windows 10,
    but previously I had a dell laptop running windows xp and had no problem installing or running the game.

Jadeyjade, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Duxx Win User

roller coaster tycoon

One of the best games ever. I spent so many hours playing that, building the most dope roller coasters, and traping people in fences, then i played Zoo Tycoon, that got me hooked 2 *Smile Chains roller coaster game ? :)

Duxx, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Chains roller coaster game ? - Similar Threads - Chains roller coaster

2. Explorer.exe and Wait Chain Traversal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Explorer.exe and Wait Chain Traversal: Ive been using my desktop for around 3 years now. It has a nvme ssd. The problem is that when i open my explorer.exe file manager my file manager just simply stops working, i can not insert a screen shot as my explorer wouldnt open. From what i see from resource monitor,...
  3. Chain email printing issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chain email printing issue: I just set up windows 10 email app- I am coming from gmail. I love it. It’s clean and simple and I can customize it... but I have run into a protege printing. I have a chain email of 4 messages and I want to print the third email.. I can’t. I can print the first email only. I...
  4. Wait Chain Loop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wait Chain Loop: Some apps keep waiting for an svchost.exe(which seemed to be the RcpEptMapper & RcpSs services). And that svchost.exe is also waiting for the said apps. In conclusion, the apps will never run. How do I fix this?...
  5. Windows 10 Chain-Blue Screen Crashes Help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Chain-Blue Screen Crashes Help: Over the past few months, I've been having MANY blue screen errors for a few days each month. I'll have a blue screen, then get another one while it's booting to Windows. Sometimes it doesn't even make it to Windows before I get another blue screen. After a few days pass, the...
  6. trying to fight malware since October called kill chain apparently

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    trying to fight malware since October called kill chain apparently: I finally have a name for the malware I've been dealing with since October. I saw an article calling it Kill-Chain. Can someone at Microsoft please help me out? Its still here. It will not stop. I'm getting better at fighting it as that is all that I've done for over 6months...
  7. how can you run the old roller coaster tycoon games on whindows ten

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how can you run the old roller coaster tycoon games on whindows ten: are there any way to run the old roller coaster tycoon games on the windows 10 system ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-you-run-the-old-roller-coaster-tycoon/b20ea437-ac1f-4e6a-b8b2-9b77d6116cb4
  8. roller coaster tycoon 3 platinum windows 10 won't load soaked wild

in Windows 10 Gaming
    roller coaster tycoon 3 platinum windows 10 won't load soaked wild: Hello, I tried loading RCT3 Platinum but Soaked and Wild expansions wont load. The base game loads and plays ok. Even though it was designed for XP should it still load expansions? Regards Hermy 34259
  9. Network question Daisy chaining shares

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network question Daisy chaining shares: Hi folks If I have a NAS / LINUX server and a Windows machine on a network I can mount a Windows drive on to the NAS server and if it's mounted on a SAMBA share e.g /mnt/sharename then anybody who has access to the server can also access the Windows share (assuming right...
  10. Daisy chaining NAS / SAMBA shares across Network(s)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Daisy chaining NAS / SAMBA shares across Network(s): Hi folks If you are messing around with say Linux / NAS servers on VMs or even a mix of real / virtual sometimes you want to connect one NAS share to another NAS server without messing around with config files etc. This daisy chains shares across entire networks including...