Windows 10: Challenge phrase can’t sign.in option

Discus and support Challenge phrase can’t sign.in option in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; My Microsoft Surface Pro user name vanquanlong can’t login forgot my pin... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by AnVan1, Jun 29, 2019.

1. AnVan1 Win User

Challenge phrase can’t sign.in option

My Microsoft Surface Pro user name vanquanlong can’t login forgot my pin

:)

AnVan1, Jun 29, 2019
  2. Mark Isi Win User

Challenge phrase requested on every boot up

Hello,

Just to verify, can you tell us the build version of your Windows operating system? In the mean time, what we can suggest is to disable the log-in screen and re-enable it again. To do this, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R to launch the
      Run
      command.
    • Type netplwiz and press Enter.
    • On the User Accounts window, select your username and uncheck Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer.
    • Click Apply.
    • Type your Password twice and click OK.
    • Restart your PC and redo the steps in reverse to enable the sign in with password again.
    • Restart your PC again and see if the challenge phrase would still occur.

Let us know the outcome.

Mark Isi, Jun 29, 2019
  3. Do not have a Challenge phrase

Hi my daughter logs on to her laptop using a pin but her friend input the wrong pin several times and now we need a Challenge phrase. I set her laptop up and never entered a challenge phrase and I didnt have create an administrator logon. I have restarted
    laptop several times but It keeps asking for a challenge phrase. Please help

SamChamberlin, Jun 29, 2019
  4. Challenge phrase can’t sign.in option

windows 10 laptop locked with challenge phrase

My laptop returned after repairs, locked with challenge phrase. keyboard of laptop is nit able to type the challenge phrase.

Resetted my password today through my mobile phone but the resetted password also not accepted. please help.

Gurudutt Kamath, Jun 29, 2019
Thema:

Challenge phrase can’t sign.in option

1. Challenge phrase can’t sign.in option - Similar Threads - Challenge phrase can’t

2. Challenge Phrase

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Challenge Phrase: How do I disable the ANNOYING Challenge Phrase? I've seen a dozen "fixes" on the Internet and none of them work. One option is to disable the PIN but the "Remove" button is grayed out. How do I enable this option?...
  3. Challenge Phrase

Challenge Phrase: When I put the challenge phrase in and then my password it won’t allow me to sign in and it won’t allow me to do other sign in options https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/challenge-phrase/68f1f103-ecea-4b08-a5f5-81545c7e080a
  4. Challenge phrase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Challenge phrase: I am trying to sign in my laptop but due to incorrect password now its asking for challenge phrase and I don't remember the challenge phrase. What should I do now, However I know the correct password....
  5. No sign in options available when presented with challenge phrase prompt.

No sign in options available when presented with challenge phrase prompt.: My daughter tried to sign in to my son's PC . After entering the pin incorrectly many times I am presented with the challenge phrase which no one knows what that would be. The are no alternate sign in options and shift + restart the PC wont allow me to reset the PC. What...
  6. No sign in options available when presented with challenge phrase prompt.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    No sign in options available when presented with challenge phrase prompt.: My daughter tried to sign in to my son's PC . After entering the pin incorrectly many times I am presented with the challenge phrase which no one knows what that would be. The are no alternate sign in options and shift + restart the PC wont allow me to reset the PC. What...
  7. No sign in options available when presented with challenge phrase prompt.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Challenge phrase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Challenge phrase: It's been about a week and every time I boot up my PC, it says to enter the challenge phrase. It works, but its annoying. I looked it up and they all talk about windows + r but I don't have a button to unclick/click that makes me not have to enter a password? I just want it...
  9. Challenge phrase

Challenge phrase: It's been about a week and every time I boot up my PC, it says to enter the challenge phrase. It works, but its annoying. I looked it up and they all talk about windows + r but I don't have a button to unclick/click that makes me not have to enter a password? I just want it...
  10. Challenge phrase

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Challenge phrase: Bought a new computer so want to sell old computer and clear hard drive. Windows is asking for my challenge phrase before I can do this. How can I find this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/challenge-phrase/2498d313-f6d1-45fb-a562-ca29bdd407bd

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the challenge phrase prompt at login windows 10

2. windows 10 challenge phrase forgot

3. challenge phrase sign in options administrator password

4. windows 10 pin challenge phrase