Windows 10: change a file from CD to MP3

Discus and support change a file from CD to MP3 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I "rip" a track from my CD and change it into an MP3 file so I can submit it to a music festival?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by THEFOGELSONS, Nov 5, 2018.

1. change a file from CD to MP3

How do I "rip" a track from my CD and change it into an MP3 file so I can submit it to a music festival?

:)

THEFOGELSONS, Nov 5, 2018
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Making a duplicate copy an MP3 CD

• Open Windows File Explorer
    • Create a folder on your hard drive
    • Copy the MP3 files from the CD into the folder
    • Remove the original MP3 cD
    • Insert a blank CD
    • Copy the files from the new folder onto the blank CD
    • Burn the CD

DaveM121, Nov 5, 2018
  3. Can't Change MP3 Details

Hi David,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to ask a few questions with regard to changing the details of MP3 files.

• Are you getting any error messages when changing the details of a Mp3 file? If yes, what is the exact error message?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps before posting this concern? If yes, what are those?

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Nov 5, 2018
  4. change a file from CD to MP3

good program to burn mp3 cd's

i've been using nero for a long time to satisfy all my cd/dvd burning needs but i feel the nero is a bit bloated these days, i'm wondering if there is another program with less bloat that will allow me to make mp3 cd's with less extra software or steps involved, basically just a reletively simple burning program

psychomage343, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

change a file from CD to MP3

1. change a file from CD to MP3 - Similar Threads - change file MP3

2. Mp3 cd burn issues.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mp3 cd burn issues.: Hope you can help...I have exhausted every discussion thread and tried every possible "cure" but about 6 months ago my laptop decided that it would stop burning mp3 files to disc. I get different errors with WMP, Nero and straight forward copy to disc shortcut but all...
  3. Change flac file to mp3 file

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change flac file to mp3 file: So I Just downloaded a song from discord and it's a flac file, i want it to be a mp3 file, how can I change it? submitted by /u/JDOGGoNE1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lkfc3h/change_flac_file_to_mp3_file/
  4. record or burn mp3 files to cd to play on any cd player

record or burn mp3 files to cd to play on any cd player: how to record mp3 files to cd to play on car cd player? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/record-or-burn-mp3-files-to-cd-to-play-on-any-cd/84ea9faa-29ee-4cbb-968a-05b653d71128
  5. CD>MP3>USB>HiFi

CD>MP3>USB>HiFi: Hi My aim is to rip CD tracks, save them as MP3 files on my PC, then sync them to a USB stick so that I can play them via the USB port on my DVD player which is part of my hi fi system (or anywhere else).I want to be able to have a playlist of my favourite tracks which will...
  6. Txt Files changing to .MP3 in windows

in Windows 10 Support
    Txt Files changing to .MP3 in windows: I have 2 .txt files that have simple serial numbers inside, when i went to open today, they are listed now as .MP3, when i attempt to open with notepad, the contents is jumbled and not readable. the files were never changed manually as the data inside was not needed for...
  7. "????" on CD rips when file is MP3 [Windows Media Player]

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "????" on CD rips when file is MP3 [Windows Media Player]: Whenever I rip a CD and use any file other than MP3 it rips file, but then I move to MP3 and suddenly Windows titles songs that are not English to "????" etc. Example: Original: Ripped to MP3 to local drive: Frequent answer: "Have you tried installing the language pack...
  8. Copy 1 track from a cd and change to mp3

in Windows 10 Customization
    Copy 1 track from a cd and change to mp3: How to Copy 1 track from a cd and change to mp3. my windows media player does not have "Copy from CD" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copy-1-track-from-a-cd-and-change-to-mp3/be8253a1-24e6-4cc4-bbcb-31c4c477819e
  9. cd info when ripping cd to mp3 file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cd info when ripping cd to mp3 file: I can't download cd info when ripping cd to mp3. I have windows 10 media player and in older version (Windows 7) it automatically downloaded all album info. Please help....
  10. Burn mp3 files to CD with track info from a playlist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Burn mp3 files to CD with track info from a playlist: When I burn a playlist to CD from the Windows Media Player the tracks do not contain the track info, the ID3 data. How can I do that? 75737