Windows 10: change a license key. after change the country you live in

Discus and support change a license key. after change the country you live in in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hello my sister has a windows 10 on his desktop and she lives in Iran. she wanna move to a European country and take her pc by herself. you actually... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MohammadhassanAhmadi, Mar 28, 2021.

1. change a license key. after change the country you live in

hello my sister has a windows 10 on his desktop and she lives in Iran. she wanna move to a European country and take her pc by herself. you actually know finding reliable online or actual shop which sell original windows in Iran is nearly impossible and additionally Microsoft do not support Iranian user of Microsoft products. the point is from now on. she want to go to a European country and change her desktop windows license key to a lifetime original license key. but she is worry about losing her PC information. will her information lost? does she have to reinstall her windows? or she simply can change license key without losing information. her migration reason is not related to windows of course.

:)

MohammadhassanAhmadi, Mar 28, 2021

2. I cannot change country for Microsoft Store

Hi Adam,

I'm Evett an Independent Adviser, willing to assist you with your issue.

You are required to select the region and country you are living in at the moment of Windows installation on your PC. You can find apps available in your region at the prices based on your location on the Windows Store. I suggest you follow the steps from the
    article below to change the country or region for Microsoft Store: Change your country or region in Microsoft Store

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/403926...

Best regards,

Evett

Evett Slanders, Mar 28, 2021
  3. 7thSense Win User
    7thSense, Mar 28, 2021
  4. Kamka Win User

change a license key. after change the country you live in

CHANGING LIVE ID COUNTRY OF ORIGIN

Man, that's it - you have created your Xbox/Zune account with US. Even changing the Hotmail country to Malaysia, the Zune/Xbox account will be US. No way of changing it:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2692008

It's currently very bad though this way, so vote for a feature to change the country:

http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/f...llow-changing-your-windows-id-location-and-no

Know that you are not alone - I have the same problem, too. And it's not just us:

Change country after relocating

Moderator's note; Removed call for signing petition. Under the forum this is not allowed.

Kamka, Mar 28, 2021
Thema:

change a license key. after change the country you live in

1. change a license key. after change the country you live in - Similar Threads - change license key

2. Windows license key not activating after hardware change

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows license key not activating after hardware change: Laptop user here. My old windows license key is not activating after installing windows on a different SSD. I have backup of previous license key, but it is not working now.My Microsoft account is showing 2 version of the same devicess attached.I tried all the methods shown...
  3. Windows license key not activating after hardware change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows license key not activating after hardware change: Laptop user here. My old windows license key is not activating after installing windows on a different SSD. I have backup of previous license key, but it is not working now.My Microsoft account is showing 2 version of the same devicess attached.I tried all the methods shown...
  4. Windows license key not activating after hardware change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Change of country in address

Change of country in address: I want to change my country from UK to India https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-of-country-in-address/375cc794-07e0-4b05-bae7-ad9eed0f760d
  6. Change of country in address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change of country in address: I want to change my country from UK to India https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-of-country-in-address/375cc794-07e0-4b05-bae7-ad9eed0f760d
  7. Change of country in address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Can you change a license key?

Can you change a license key?: I am trying to update my win 1909 tower to win 2004, but its not working. I obtained the key from a once said to be reliable source - nowadays - reading posts it seems to become questionable. As the key is stored in the firmware chip on the mainboard, must I trash the...
  9. Can you change a license key?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can you change a license key?: I am trying to update my win 1909 tower to win 2004, but its not working. I obtained the key from a once said to be reliable source - nowadays - reading posts it seems to become questionable. As the key is stored in the firmware chip on the mainboard, must I trash the...
  10. Not able to change country

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Not able to change country: hello please help me I have purchased laptop and window 10 home already there but I need window 10 pro I am going to upgrade this but at the time of payment option only united states country is showing I am India how can I change it to India please help me....