Windows 10: Change a passworld to a PIN

Discus and support Change a passworld to a PIN in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How can a I change a windows 10 long on password to PIN? 142896 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by WalterW, Oct 20, 2019.

1. WalterW Win User

Change a passworld to a PIN

How can a I change a windows 10 long on password to PIN?

:)

WalterW, Oct 20, 2019

2. change passworld

why do i have to change my passworld each time i sign into skype -hotmail -

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

larrysmith_730, Oct 20, 2019
  3. removed microsoft passworld

Microsoft control my desktop computer and not let me to change such any passworld from user account or not allow to download any software. is the way to removed complete. Thanks

NICOSNICOLAOU_759, Oct 20, 2019
  4. Change a passworld to a PIN

PIN at start up

Hi Scott,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to Change PIN password:

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then Click on accounts.
    • Then on the left hand side click on sign in options.
    • Then you can Select Change PIN password and remove the pin.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 20, 2019
Thema:

Change a passworld to a PIN

1. Change a passworld to a PIN - Similar Threads - Change passworld PIN

2. Changing PIN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Changing PIN: Someone i know that i dont want to have access to my laptop knows my PIN, but when i went to change it Windows Used my school account, not my personal account the one connected to the computer to change the PIN, which doesn't work. How do i get windows to stop trying to make...
  3. Changing PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing PIN: Someone i know that i dont want to have access to my laptop knows my PIN, but when i went to change it Windows Used my school account, not my personal account the one connected to the computer to change the PIN, which doesn't work. How do i get windows to stop trying to make...
  4. Changing PIN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. CHANGING PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CHANGING PIN: HI HOW DO I CHANGE THE PIN FOR THE SIGN IN FOR XBOX APP? all over the internet i see ... go to settings.. then account.. then change pin. i do not have that option and i need the pin to change. THANKS....
  6. Changing a PIN

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing a PIN: I have two separate email accounts and wish to set a PIN for one of them but the screen defaults to the account I no longer use. How do I get the screen to ask for the other account?...
  7. Change pin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Change pin: How do we change the pin on our sign in options? We go to settings, then Sign-in options, but then the only option for PIN anywhere on the page says "Windows Hello PIN". I click on that and it says to change it I have to download Hello. So I go to set up an account, but it...
  8. Changing PIN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Changing PIN: I have a 4-digit PIN I use to sign into my laptop, but I want to change it. The steps say to go into the Sign-in options and change it from there but I don’t see it in that area. Any other method I tried had not worked. Using “Forgot my PIN” and “Windows Hello PIN” did not...
  9. Change a passworld to a PIN

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Change a passworld to a PIN: How can a I change a windows 10 long on password to PIN? 142896
  10. Pin change

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pin change: I cannot access my computer, it is not accepting my password. I clicked on forgot password buy the same screen is still showingand its stuck on airplane mode. What do I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-change/2be2bb3c-3340-4cba-a461-09664055d92d"