Windows 10: Change a refund for an exchange or cancel a refund

Discus and support Change a refund for an exchange or cancel a refund in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I made the mistake to place my surface for a refund instead of an exchange, and also put my surface pen. How can I change the refund for an... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by GabrielaHernandez5, Oct 6, 2020.

1. Change a refund for an exchange or cancel a refund

Hi,

I made the mistake to place my surface for a refund instead of an exchange, and also put my surface pen. How can I change the refund for an exchange? My surface is defective and has been acting weird since I got it

:)

GabrielaHernandez5, Oct 6, 2020
  2. Ar Rom Win User

Refund

In that case, kindly click this
    link
    and follow the steps in Returning items you bought from Microsoft for exchange or refund.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Ar Rom, Oct 7, 2020
  3. Dani Pun Win User
    Refund for laptop in exchange for better one?

Hi Uzoma,

We suggest for you to contact the manufacturer of your device regarding your concern about refund or exchange of the device.

Regards.

Dani Pun, Oct 7, 2020
  4. Amit_Sun Win User

Change a refund for an exchange or cancel a refund

refund for a subscription

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand that you want to get the refund for the subscription you have purchased, Since you are trying to get the refund, it will be very good idea if you get the help from Microsoft support, I suggest you please check the
    article
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and for Xbox digital product you can check

Request an Xbox digital product refund
    we have a support professionals who are well equipped with the knowledge and tools to help you with this issue.

Regards,

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Oct 7, 2020
Thema:

Change a refund for an exchange or cancel a refund

1. Change a refund for an exchange or cancel a refund - Similar Threads - Change refund exchange

2. Cancellation and refund

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cancellation and refund: Hi. I wasn't able to cancel my subscription before my free trial ended. My card was deducted a plan. I want to know if I can still cancel and get a refund of the amount. Reading most of the support's answers, I may still be eligible for the refund if it was within 30 days of...
  3. Cancellation and refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cancellation and refund: Hi. I wasn't able to cancel my subscription before my free trial ended. My card was deducted a plan. I want to know if I can still cancel and get a refund of the amount. Reading most of the support's answers, I may still be eligible for the refund if it was within 30 days of...
  4. Cancellation and refund

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cancel my subscription and get a refund

Cancel my subscription and get a refund: Hi, I recently did a trial run of Drawboard PDFs premium subscription and completely forgot like most forgetful people do to cancel the trial before they charged me and they recently just charged me 139.99 for a year subscription which I do not want. I tried to cancel my...
  6. cancel refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cancel refund: hello today i had a refund request for msfs2020 and i regret it is there a way i can cancel my refund request? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cancel-refund/b037c1ed-f466-4a0f-ad23-5f89b0cc0ad7
  7. refund for touch mail and cancel

refund for touch mail and cancel: please refund me my money for touch mail and cancel thanking you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refund-for-touch-mail-and-cancel/cf9f57e4-965d-4689-b5c0-3a2ef2002691
  8. Refund for cancelled subscription

Refund for cancelled subscription: I immediately cancelled a WinZip Pro annual subscription, order number b38ab686-ea00-4e2c-bb46-ba54c500f3f2, as soon as you charged me £ 34.78. I had no idea that this subscription was going to happen and stopped using WinZip moments after I had trying using it. It was...
  9. Refund or exchange apps (not xBox stuff)

Refund or exchange apps (not xBox stuff): I bought the Pkpass app from Microsoft Store Online that does not work (stupidly did not read reviews first) and want to get a refund or exchange it for Wallet Pass (the trial version works). Not much $ involved but would like to get something that works for my $. Can't get...
  10. Cancel Refund Request

Cancel Refund Request: I had a DUH moment. Thought I downloaded the wrong version of Halo Wars Definitive Edition, so I did a refund request, long story short...it WAS the right version and I don't want a refund....how do I proceed??...