Windows 10: change account location

Discus and support change account location in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My location is Sudbury ont. I live in Elliot Lake Ont. P5A 2G6... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by rocket789456nkoml, Oct 28, 2019.

1. change account location

My location is Sudbury ont. I live in Elliot Lake Ont. P5A 2G6

:)

rocket789456nkoml, Oct 28, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 28, 2019
  3. Change location

Hi,

Changing the location of your Windows 10 device is possible. Follow these steps to change the location information on Windows 10:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Click on Clock, Language, and Region and then select Region.
    • Click on Location tab.
    • Under the Home location, click the drop-down button and then choose your location.
    • Click on Apply button and then click OK.

Note: Changing the location in Windows 10 is limited to changing which country or region you are in.

Feel free to reach out to us if further assistance is needed.

Darleen Pen, Oct 28, 2019
  4. Vesao Win User

change account location

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Oct 28, 2019
Thema:

change account location

1. change account location - Similar Threads - change account location

2. Location Change Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Location Change Error: Hi Sir,Sir when I try to change the location of "Pictures" Folder, it shows me the error which is clearly showing in the picture. Please help me to fix this.Thanks in Advance!...
  3. Location will not change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Location will not change: I endeavored to update the location on my new computer, but the map will not display to set a default location and I also am locked out of the Microsoft store. How can I repair this and update my location? I am being blocked from so many sites because of it....
  4. Location will not change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Location will not change: I endeavored to update the location on my new computer, but the map will not display to set a default location and I also am locked out of the Microsoft store. How can I repair this and update my location? I am being blocked from so many sites because of it....
  5. Change location

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change location: So I added a second monitor (tv :v) to my setup and I put it on the wall right above my main monitor, the problem is when I extend the screens in order to get a window in the screen above I have to move the cursor to the left side, is there a way to get windows to know that...
  6. Changing downloads location

in Browsers and Email
    Changing downloads location: Hi all,,, At the moment whenever I download a file from the internet, it automaticly goes into a folder called Downloads on my D drive, but I want it to go in a folder on my C drive in Users \ Myname\ Downloads. Can you tell me how to redirect it please.? Len 142431
  7. change physical location

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    change physical location: change physical location https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-physical-location/1d4ecf9f-f41e-45b8-9634-e320a66e8f9d"
  8. Changing Documents location

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing Documents location: Following Microsoft instructions, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/310746/configuration-of-the-my-documents-folder, last updated in April of 2017 and then looking at their instructions on how you can actually still do this in a new 2019 instruction piece,...
  9. Change download location

in Browsers and Email
    Change download location: Hi, I have a fresh install, dual booting with Windows 7 and I just notice that my default download location folder for Windows 10 is set to my download folder in Windows 7. How can I change it to be set to Windows 10. Hopefully screen shot can explain better . 22148
  10. Change file location

in Windows 10 Support
    Change file location: Hi All I have just changed my laptop after 10 years with my previous one. As I have done on my PC. I need to change the location of Documents, Videos, Pictures, Music and Downloads from C which is an SSD to D the HDD, now I have done this before no problem, but this time I...