Windows 10: Change application background color window 10

Discus and support Change application background color window 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I read through an earlier thread with the same title, but found no real solution.However, some mentioned themes, but I was unable to find it again when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by findajob-9, Jun 21, 2021.

1. Change application background color window 10

I read through an earlier thread with the same title, but found no real solution.However, some mentioned themes, but I was unable to find it again when I wanted to try.Using that idea, I created my own theme, edited the theme file in the folder Users\myUser\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\ThemesI changed the color definition Window=255 255 255 to e.g. Window=223 235 215 and it works fine, as log as your theme is active selected.After some sleep, Windows forgets theme selection, so you have to select it again.Your background changes immediately e.g.

:)

findajob-9, Jun 21, 2021

2. Changing the background color of apps

Hi,

There may be settings on your computer that has been changed that's why the background color of your apps has also changed. With Chrome, you may have added a color change extension to it which allows users to change its background color. With Microsoft Office
    applications, there are options to change its background color depending on which application you have open. Below are some of the option:

Change the background or color of a document

Add or change the background color of cells

Change the Office theme

However, for us to properly isolate this issue, we would like to ask the following information:

• Have you made any changes or performed any updates on your computer before this happened?
    • Aside from adjusting the appearance settings on your PC, what other steps have you tried?

If possible, we would like to ask for a screenshot of your Office applications to help us sort this out.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jun 21, 2021
  3. change desktop background color

Hi,

To change the desktop background into a solid color, see the steps below:

• Right-click on the desktop, and select Personalize.
    • Under Personalization, select Background.
    • On the right pane, click on the drop-down menu for Background, and then select
      Solid color.
    • Choose your preferred color and it should immediately make changes.

Let us know how it goes.

Patricia Yu, Jun 21, 2021
  4. Change application background color window 10

Application Background Color

Hi Bob,

The option to change the application color background is no longer available on the latest version of Windows operating system. Please see the response of
    A_User_Here, dated on 5th of November 2015, on this thread.
    Since you want to have that option/feature back again, we recommend that you post your ideas or comments through
    Feedback Hub. To open it, you can simply perform search at the search field or Cortana. Your feedback will all be collated by Microsoft software engineers and developers to improve Microsoft products and services and to continue to provide
    the best experience.

On the other hand, there's another alternative option that you may take. You may choose to change the color/theme of your desktop. To do that, simply refer to the suggested steps of
    Deepika Gowda, dated on 13th of October 2015 and 5th of November 2015, both

on the same thread
    above.

Feel free to post back if you have further questions or future concerns.

Lawrence Lib, Jun 21, 2021
Thema:

Change application background color window 10

1. Change application background color window 10 - Similar Threads - Change application background

2. Application background color

in Windows 10 Customization
    Application background color: Hello, Would anyone acknowledge and recognize what feature makes the background in application, the same as an accent color of WIN10. Thank you! Please see attachments for reference....
  3. Application background color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application background color: Hello, Would anyone acknowledge and recognize what feature makes the background in application, the same as an accent color of WIN10. Thank you! Please see attachments for reference....
  4. Application background color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Application background color

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. change background color in windows

change background color in windows: hello, how do I make the back ground color in windows on my desktop and on web pages I visit lighter, I have some color blindness the blues and gray scale they use is still to dark for me to read text etc. thank you for the help. sincerely, e.harding...
  7. changing background colors

in Browsers and Email
    changing background colors: I tried to introduce myself in the introductions thread but it was closed. My name is Bev, been here a while but never posted but I need some help. I redid windown 10 on Sunday but can't seem to get the black color off chrome start page. I know it's something with...
  8. Change Window Background Color in Windows 10

Change Window Background Color in Windows 10: In Windows 10, you can change the window background color which is white by default. [ATTACH] Code: :: Change Window Background Color in Windows 10 :: In Windows 10, you can change the window background color which is white by default @Echo Off net sess>nul...
  9. how can I change the color of an application background?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can I change the color of an application background?: I need to change the gray background color in an application https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_productivity/how-can-i-change-the-color-of-an-application/a60150b7-2a41-48cd-b193-39fc7fbdf7f4
  10. Change Window Background Color in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Window Background Color in Windows 10: How to: Change Window Background Color in Windows 10 How to Change Window Background Color in Windows 10 The window color is the background color used in classic Win32 system windows, dialogs, and property pages in Windows 10. The window background color is white by...