Windows 10: change aspect ratio on windows 10

Discus and support change aspect ratio on windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; change aspect ratio on windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by barrybellaire1, Nov 25, 2019.

1. change aspect ratio on windows 10

change aspect ratio on windows 10

:)

barrybellaire1, Nov 25, 2019

2. How to change monitor aspect ratio without centering screen

Hi Ashakil,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, make sure you are logged in as admin. After that please follow the steps below and check the aspect ratio.

• Right click on Desktop.

• Click on Personalize.

• Advanced display settings,

• Display Adapter properties

• Monitor>scaling>Change Aspect Ratio.
    Hope it helps.

SujataMoktan, Nov 25, 2019
  3. SCOTTede Win User
    ASPECT RATIO

UPGRADED to 10. now my aspect ratio on my monitor is stretched thin left to right. Dont feel I should change my aspect ratio on my monitor because its the same monitor I ve had for win 7. But I tried and went back because it leaves 2 black spaces on each
    side of my monitor.. Help.!

SCOTTede, Nov 25, 2019
  4. change aspect ratio on windows 10

How do I change the aspect ratio of my monitor?

I have been trying to change the aspect ratio of my monitor from its default 4:3 to 16:9.
    The aspect ratio was fine until the VGA outlet in my PC stopped working, and moving it to the other VGA outlet seems to have reset the aspect ratio to 4:3.

Display Settings only lets me select a resolution of 800x600, 1024x768, or 1280x1024, all of which are 4:3. I have been Googling 'how to change aspect ratio', but all of the solution I am finding are telling me to go to 'advanced display options'—which
    doesn't seem to exist.

I have also tried to change the resolution with the options of my monitor itself, but the only aspect ratio options are 'stretch to fit' or 'stretch to fill'.

How do I change the aspect ratio?

[Moved from:
    Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers]

Rachel Evans, Nov 25, 2019
Thema:

change aspect ratio on windows 10

1. change aspect ratio on windows 10 - Similar Threads - change aspect ratio

2. Aspect Ratio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aspect Ratio: I opened up Halo: Master Chief Collection and it first opened on my second monitor and shortly after I got it moved to my first monitor it screwed with my aspect ratio and made my icons on that screen bigger than they should be...
  3. Aspect Ratio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Aspect Ratio: I opened up Halo: Master Chief Collection and it first opened on my second monitor and shortly after I got it moved to my first monitor it screwed with my aspect ratio and made my icons on that screen bigger than they should be...
  4. Changing Aspect Ratio limits refreshrate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing Aspect Ratio limits refreshrate: When I change my aspect ratio to anything but 4:3 both windows and nvidia control panel limit my refreshrate from 75 to 60Hz. The monitor is iiyama PL2530H over HDMI....
  5. Changing Aspect Ratio limits refreshrate

Changing Aspect Ratio limits refreshrate: When I change my aspect ratio to anything but 4:3 both windows and nvidia control panel limit my refreshrate from 75 to 60Hz. The monitor is iiyama PL2530H over HDMI....
  6. Changing Aspect Ratio limits refreshrate

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Aspect Ratio suddenly changed

Aspect Ratio suddenly changed: I know that this is a problem with aspect ratio and not resolution, first and foremost. And I know that this isn't a problem with installing Windows 10 because I did that ages ago. I literally went to go leave my room, and then I came back and my screen is now just a display...
  8. Changing Aspect Ratio on Camera

Changing Aspect Ratio on Camera: I've been trying to change the aspect ratio on my default camera for my Windows 10 Computer. Most online articles say to click the three dots in the upper right hand corner. However, in my app, there is no such option.When I open my settings, there is no option to change the...
  9. Change monitor aspect ratio

Change monitor aspect ratio: How do I change the monitor aspect ratio on a lap top. Its 4:3 and needs to be 16:9 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-monitor-aspect-ratio/3d3b53df-93b9-45d2-9c8a-75cfff58ec2d
  10. Screen Aspect Ratio in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen Aspect Ratio in Windows 10.: Hello everyone, I've got an old notebook. I decided to install Windows 10 on it. However, it turned out that Windows 10 does not support the GPU that I have in my laptop what means there is no software, dedicated to my GPU. Because of that, I can't change the screen aspect...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. aspect ratio in windows 10

2. how to change the aspect ratio on a second monitor

3. windows camera aspect ratio windows 10

4. change screen ration for second scree,
  5. change display aspect ratio windows 10,
  6. How can i change aspect ratio on 2nd screen,
  7. how to chnage aspect ration on montor,
  8. how to change aspect ratio in windows 10,
  9. screen aspect ration for windows 10