Windows 10: Change .aspx web to web application

Discus and support Change .aspx web to web application in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Dear Team, Im new to .net environment,My doubt is if i make a .net mvc in visual studio it wil work in edge or chrome any other... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ARIFRASAK, Feb 2, 2020.

1. ARIFRASAK Win User

Change .aspx web to web application

Dear Team,

Im new to .net environment,My doubt is if i make a .net mvc in visual studio it wil work in edge or chrome any other browsers,So how they r working as webapplication????

My doubt is My company is using web application,But it i can found in bin folder as windows application model,but its running with help of iis,Without iis it won’t run

so my doubt i asked in up

:)

ARIFRASAK, Feb 2, 2020
  2. Polarman Win User

Looking for a particular web site ?

I remember seeing this here but i can't find it using the search thingy.

A guy posted a web site that had a comprensive list of all Windows update 32&64. I used to have it in my favorites before i formatted my HD.

Does someone know it?

They suggested a sticky for it but they never did.

Polarman, Feb 2, 2020
  3. Jetster Win User
    Web Site builder

Hey does anyone use a wysiwyg web builder?

I have a friend asking about building a web site/ blog and she has absolutely no technical ability

Suggestions?

Like Wix?

Jetster, Feb 2, 2020
  4. Change .aspx web to web application

aspx control errors with Expression web 4 and Windows 10

error creating control- contentplaceholder1

object reference not set to an instance of an object

The error message I am getting when I run aspx page with Expression Web 4 on Windows 10. Ran good on Windows 7. Ran compatibility test on Windows 10 it said Expression Web 4 was incompatible with Windows 10, workaround did not work on Windows 10. Any
    suggestions besides going to Visual Studio Community 13 and 15? I like my Expression Web 4 Studio Ultimate and I like Windows 10. I think there might be a problem with NET.4 and NET4.5, I also have Visual Studio 2013 on this computer. I tried to download
    and install Net.4 and the installation program said it was installed with Windows 10?

Conga Player, Feb 2, 2020
Thema:

Change .aspx web to web application

1. Change .aspx web to web application - Similar Threads - Change aspx web

2. Web Application Server: Windows or Linux?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Web Application Server: Windows or Linux?: I'm currently a Mac user. I'm writing a web application that I want to run on a Kubernetes managed VM or container platform. This would be Internet facing but it's for developing and testing right now, not yet a production system. I'm going to mostly interact with the server...
  3. Web Application Server: Windows or Linux?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Web Application Server: Windows or Linux?: I'm currently a Mac user. I'm writing a web application that I want to run on a Kubernetes managed VM or container platform. This would be Internet facing but it's for developing and testing right now, not yet a production system. I'm going to mostly interact with the server...
  4. Web Application Server: Windows or Linux?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Web.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Web.: After runningreg add HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Search /v BingSearchEnabled /t REG_DWORD /d 0 /freg add HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Search /v CortanaConsent /t REG_DWORD /d 0 /f I am now unable to access the web via the taskbar search,...
  6. Can't open applications/web browsers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't open applications/web browsers: When I try to open browsers the cursor just spins but never opens the browser, anyone know a fix? submitted by /u/Enforcer-Grizzly [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j090tv/cant_open_applicationsweb_browsers/
  7. Web application is displaying words in French

in Windows 10 Customization
    Web application is displaying words in French: Web application is displaying words in French (see attached) When the application is launched in Google Chrome, the words appear in French, and all of the headings are in French. can you advise how to show the headings/words in english?...
  8. Publish an asp.net web application to the internet

Publish an asp.net web application to the internet: Hello, We have an asp.net application published locally on IIS in our work network with SQL Server 2012 as a database backend. I was asked to publish it online so it can be acccessible through the internet. I never done this before, could you please help me on how to...
  9. Web

in Windows 10 Customization
    Web: For my job I need to do online learning but the web site i have to use is not running properly,sometimes no pictures or text? Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web/0485039c-15d3-4ade-ab04-c9887fba0648
  10. Changing Location for web services

Changing Location for web services: I am using a mobile broadband modem with my PC. I live in Brisbane, but a search in any browser of my location places me in random locations, like Sydney or Adelaide. I would like to use web services like job and lifestyle websites. My mobile broadband provider says nothing...