Windows 10: Change Asus logo

Discus and support Change Asus logo in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Can I change this old logo startup Asus Inspiring Innovation into In search of incredible? [IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by KevincraftDapper, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Change Asus logo

Can I change this old logo startup Asus Inspiring Innovation into In search of incredible? Change Asus logo [​IMG]

:)

KevincraftDapper, Jun 1, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 1, 2020
  3. Pavan1709 Win User
    Computer Freezes os ASUS logo

Hi Yousef,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community and providing us with the detailed description about the issue.

This issue may occur if one or more of the Random Access Memory (RAM) modules that are installed in your computer is damaged or if the RAM
    configuration is incompatible.

I suggest you to follow the steps suggested in this Kb article

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2622803

If issue persist i suggest you to contact ASUS support link

https://support.asus.com

See if this helps

Thanks

Pavan1709, Jun 1, 2020
  4. Change Asus logo

Windows boot logo,

Hi

Tried with suggested steps but not succeed,

still can see HP boot logo

Please suggest

AmardeepBhingardeve, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

Change Asus logo

1. Change Asus logo - Similar Threads - Change Asus logo

2. Changing boot logo in a device

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing boot logo in a device: I have a Legacy-enabled laptop. Can I change the boring Windows boot logo to my custom logo? Is there any way to do that? If anyone would reply it would be a great opportunity and help!...
  3. Windows boot logo change

Windows boot logo change: Hola Me gustaria saber como canviar la imagen de windows de cuando abres el ordenador a uno personalizado porque he probado de todo y casi me cargo el ordenador asi que quiero preguntar como canviarlo...
  4. My computer gets stuck on the Asus logo

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My computer gets stuck on the Asus logo: My computer boots up and get stuck on the logo and then says starting self-repair and the screen goes blank and nothing happens. I've tried to boot it into safe mode but that doesn't work. I also tried booting from a USB but that also doesn't work and the screen goes blank...
  5. Can you change bootup logo? CyberpowerPc logo

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can you change bootup logo? CyberpowerPc logo: I tried googling this question and looking around but I couldn't find any answers. Basically I have a cyberpowerpc and whenever it turns on it shows a splash screen of cyberpowerpc before completely turning on. I'd like to get rid of this. I don't really like the branding and...
  6. WINDOWS 10 LOGO IS MISSING , BUT ASUS LOGO APPEARING AND BOOTS SUCESSFULLY

WINDOWS 10 LOGO IS MISSING , BUT ASUS LOGO APPEARING AND BOOTS SUCESSFULLY: Why in my asuslaptop , windows 10 logo does not appear while booting to widows 10. Only windows 10 logo appears if I try booting with DVD or USB , anyone can give me the correct answer, if you want to view i can record a video, and then upload to one drive , after...
  7. Change Boot Logo

Change Boot Logo: Is there currently any know way to change the windows 10 boot logo? I have searched around and found nothing. 24448
  8. My ASUS G74SX doesn't boot past the ASUS logo!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My ASUS G74SX doesn't boot past the ASUS logo!: The other day, I tried to do a factory reset on my laptop, but it failed, and I could only click cancel. Now, when I booted up my computer, it goes to the ASUS logo, then a black screen, still backlit, with an underscore flashing in the upper left corner of the screen. I can...
  9. Cant format windows, stuck after "asus logo"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant format windows, stuck after "asus logo": Hi guys, I bought an asus tranformerbook t200(with windows 10 update) on 11 august and was very happy with it. Occasionally, the laptop couldnt find any wifi networks but that was fixed quickly by just turning the computer on and off, until today. Today at school(my...
  10. ASUS Laptop stuck on ASUS Logo with spinning circle under it

in Windows 10 Support
    ASUS Laptop stuck on ASUS Logo with spinning circle under it: Hello im having a problem with my ASUS Laptop K401U. It just started about 2 hours ago, so whenever I turn on my laptop it just stuck on the ASUS Logo with spinning circle under itI still can access the BIOS, but dont know what to do about it though. I didnt install any...