Windows 10: Change Asus logo

Discus and support Change Asus logo in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Can I change this old logo startup Asus Inspiring Innovation into In search of incredible? [IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by KevincraftDapper, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Change Asus logo

Can I change this old logo startup Asus Inspiring Innovation into In search of incredible? Change Asus logo [​IMG]

:)

KevincraftDapper, Jun 1, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 1, 2020
  3. Pavan1709 Win User
    Computer Freezes os ASUS logo

Hi Yousef,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community and providing us with the detailed description about the issue.

This issue may occur if one or more of the Random Access Memory (RAM) modules that are installed in your computer is damaged or if the RAM
    configuration is incompatible.

I suggest you to follow the steps suggested in this Kb article

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2622803

If issue persist i suggest you to contact ASUS support link

https://support.asus.com

See if this helps

Thanks

Pavan1709, Jun 1, 2020
  4. Change Asus logo

Windows boot logo,

Hi

Tried with suggested steps but not succeed,

still can see HP boot logo

Please suggest

AmardeepBhingardeve, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

Change Asus logo

1. Change Asus logo - Similar Threads - Change Asus logo

2. Asus laptop stuck on asus logo when restarting/rebooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus laptop stuck on asus logo when restarting/rebooting: Hi. My asus zenbook laptop works fine till I dont restart it and occassionally windows 11 updates and restarts and then it gets stuck at the asus logo and the ring keeps on circling. I have done a reset to the laptop 2-3 times, it works untill i restart it again. Can someone...
  3. Asus laptop stuck on asus logo when restarting/rebooting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus laptop stuck on asus logo when restarting/rebooting: Hi. My asus zenbook laptop works fine till I dont restart it and occassionally windows 11 updates and restarts and then it gets stuck at the asus logo and the ring keeps on circling. I have done a reset to the laptop 2-3 times, it works untill i restart it again. Can someone...
  4. Asus Zenbook stuck on Asus logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Zenbook stuck on Asus logo: Hi,I have a ASUS Zenbook laptop which recently received a windows update. Ever since the update - the laptop would not start up and it would just go in a loop"Attempting to recover installation.." "Undoing changes made to your computer...". and then restart this cycle would...
  5. Asus Zenbook stuck on Asus logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus Zenbook stuck on Asus logo: Hi,I have a ASUS Zenbook laptop which recently received a windows update. Ever since the update - the laptop would not start up and it would just go in a loop"Attempting to recover installation.." "Undoing changes made to your computer...". and then restart this cycle would...
  6. Asus Zenbook stuck on Asus logo

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Logo Change??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Logo Change??: I opened my start menu and the file icon changed but the file explorer icon changed? What is going on?? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logo-change/ddfa9c67-218d-452b-9708-33dd0f5767cb
  8. On startup it shows the asus tuf gaming logo instead of the windows logo

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    On startup it shows the asus tuf gaming logo instead of the windows logo: Hi, recently ive reinstalled windows after it got corrupted. Ever since then ive been getting the asus tuf gaming logo instead of the windows logo on startup along with the spinning dots. Im kinda freaked out that i messed up. Did i mess up or is it normal? Everything on my...
  9. My ASUS G74SX doesn't boot past the ASUS logo!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My ASUS G74SX doesn't boot past the ASUS logo!: The other day, I tried to do a factory reset on my laptop, but it failed, and I could only click cancel. Now, when I booted up my computer, it goes to the ASUS logo, then a black screen, still backlit, with an underscore flashing in the upper left corner of the screen. I can...
  10. ASUS Laptop stuck on ASUS Logo with spinning circle under it

in Windows 10 Support
    ASUS Laptop stuck on ASUS Logo with spinning circle under it: Hello im having a problem with my ASUS Laptop K401U. It just started about 2 hours ago, so whenever I turn on my laptop it just stuck on the ASUS Logo with spinning circle under itI still can access the BIOS, but dont know what to do about it though. I didnt install any...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows boot logo not showing