Windows 10: Change audio "Video Projects" folder for Windows Video Editor

Discus and support Change audio "Video Projects" folder for Windows Video Editor in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,Whenever I add custom audio to a video project using the new windows photo/video editor, a new folder is created nested in my system files in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by cwclaib, May 18, 2021.

1. cwclaib Win User

Change audio "Video Projects" folder for Windows Video Editor

Hi,Whenever I add custom audio to a video project using the new windows photo/video editor, a new folder is created nested in my system files in C:\Users\[my name]\[personal folders]\Video ProjectsThis is not in "My Documents" or "Videos" or even "Photos" but nested in a folder I created to organize my music library. Because of this, whenever I create a video I get a second copy of this audio file put into my music library when in reality I don't want that.How can I change this "Video Projects" folder to be somewhere else?

:)

cwclaib, May 18, 2021
  2. KCav45 Win User

How to add custom audio to pictures in video project

Working on a video project in Windows 10 Photo App.

1. created a new project folder
    2. imported 6 JPGs
    3. created a Storyboard starting with a title card
    Created audio:

1. clicked on Custom Audio
    2. made 10 second recording to go with the title card
    3. clicked Done, it created an m4a file and stored it in my Documents/Recordings folder
    How do I import the audio file into my project and merge it with the title card?

1. the m4a file name is 1 - Title card
    2. the duration is 13 sections
    3. I changed the duration of the Title card on the Story Line to 13 seconds
    Looked for instructions about

1. how to import m4a file into my project - found nothing
    2. how to merge jpgs with m4as - found nothing
    How can I create Custom Audio and merge it with the jpgs on my Storyboard and save it to a video file?

KCav45, May 18, 2021
  3. Restore Video Editor projects

Hi! Is there any way to restore a deleted project in video editor? The music is still there but not the clips.

LisaPinchak, May 18, 2021
  4. RussGrant Win User

Video Editor

I have been using Microsoft Video Editor that was already on my Windows 10 laptop when I searched for a program. I have learned the software and find it meets my needs. Recently it has become very slow at processing videos. I've been careful to delete
    previous projects because they use so much space. I wonder if I have damaged the software?? I have tried to find it to download a new copy without success and it is not even listed in my Apps? It still works but seems slow to Finish Video. Any suggestions?

RussGrant, May 18, 2021
Thema:

1. Change audio "Video Projects" folder for Windows Video Editor - Similar Threads - Change audio Video

2. Win10: Video Editor - how to set project folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10: Video Editor - how to set project folder?: HiThere is a tool called Video Editor in Start Menu. The tool calls itself also Microsoft Photos 2020.20090.1002.0.When I hit the New video project button, the tool does not ask for the Path to store the project.Is it somehow possible to customize the path where it stores the...
  3. Win10: Video Editor - how to set project folder?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10: Video Editor - how to set project folder?: HiThere is a tool called Video Editor in Start Menu. The tool calls itself also Microsoft Photos 2020.20090.1002.0.When I hit the New video project button, the tool does not ask for the Path to store the project.Is it somehow possible to customize the path where it stores the...
  4. Win10: Video Editor - how to set project folder?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Can't delte video projects from Video Editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't delte video projects from Video Editor: Hi,I can see my old projects. When I click, I see the delete option. But, it doesn't delete.Also, it exit the program. I am using Widows 10 Home with all the updates.Any solutions?...
  6. Video editor audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video editor audio: Hi, can I take audio from a video clip and use that audio with a different video clip, in video editor? So- the audio of one video playing whilst the visual of another accompanies it? thanks...
  7. Video Editor images and videos in video project suddenly gone

Video Editor images and videos in video project suddenly gone: Hi,We have a user who suddenly lost all of the video images and snippets that she had in all of her video projects. The projects are all saved in OneDrive, image locations have not changed, but for some reason all of them are gone from ALL of her Video projects. How can we...
  8. Choosing Specific Folder for Video Editor's Project Library

Choosing Specific Folder for Video Editor's Project Library: When I add pictures to a specific project, Microsoft Photo's video editor copies all my project photos to the same project library found at OneDrive/Pictures/Video Projects. It's very unmanageable, as ALL project photos from ALL projects I've created are in the same folder....
  9. How to put video projects back into Video Editor

How to put video projects back into Video Editor: I backed up a few video projects before I reset the Video Editor app because of an error 0x80004005, then I reset it. How do I add the projects back into the Video Editor? The backups are in a .vqb file format...
  10. Restore Video Editor projects

Restore Video Editor projects: Hi! Is there any way to restore a deleted project in video editor? The music is still there but not the clips. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-video-editor-projects/0c18148f-d315-4dc6-ac39-00463db243c4