Windows 10: Change background daily

Discus and support Change background daily in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I get my background/wallpaper to change daily... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KitnKat, Jan 16, 2021.

1. KitnKat Win User

Change background daily

How do I get my background/wallpaper to change daily

:)

KitnKat, Jan 16, 2021

2. changing the background images

Hi,

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• Have you made any changes on the computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you referring to desktop background image or lock screen image?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the background picture and check if it helps.

• In the search type as ‘Settings’ and click on it.
    • Select ‘Personalization’, under ‘Background’ option select as ‘Picture’.
    • Under ‘Choose your picture’ select any picture accordingly or you can browse the picture from your computer.

You may refer to the below link and check if it helps.

Change desktop background and colors

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Jan 16, 2021
  3. Custom desktop background that updates daily

Hi,

We loved your suggestion to have a a background with a countdown for an specified date. We can consider this suggestion for future updates. To give you another option, we suggest to use Windows spotlight instead. Kindly follow the steps below to configure
    it:

• Open Settings app.
    • Click on Personalization
    • Click on Lockscreen tab at the left panel.
    • Under Background, select Windows spotlight.
    • Under Choose an app to show detailed status, select
      Calendar
      app icon.

Note: Please make sure that you are logged in to Calendar app where the appointments was set.

Let us know if you have further assistance.

Janeane Cru, Jan 16, 2021
  4. Lex Del Win User

Change background daily

Background cannot be changed

Hi,

To change the background on your Windows 10 Mobile, please follow the steps below:

• Open Settings, and tap on Personalization.
    • Tap on Start.
    • Tap on the drop-down list under Choose a background.
    • Select your preferred background and click apply.

Let us know how it goes.

Lex Del, Jan 16, 2021
Thema:

Change background daily

1. Change background daily - Similar Threads - Change background daily

2. Daily updated desktop background is gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Daily updated desktop background is gone: After my most recent Windows 11 update a few days ago, my daily updated desktop background disappeared and was replaced with a black screen. If I go to display settings, there are options to change the screen with a solid color or fixed image, but not with a daily updated...
  3. Daily updated desktop background is gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Daily updated desktop background is gone: After my most recent Windows 11 update a few days ago, my daily updated desktop background disappeared and was replaced with a black screen. If I go to display settings, there are options to change the screen with a solid color or fixed image, but not with a daily updated...
  4. Change background !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change background !: Hi, I use my built-in web camera on Windows 10 along with an external microphone. I would like to change the background behind me or blur it out! I see there are various sites that do this but unsure which free one to use! The people I send my videos too, say it would be...
  5. Background Changing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Background Changing: I have a picture for my background... every time I close the lid, it changes to another picture..how do I keep the one I want?? thanks Dave https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-changing/bd9d733a-5891-46e6-9b71-2db0bff45ef3
  6. Background changing

Background changing: Hi! Windows keeps changing my background and no matter what I do it will not stay. Every couple of minutes my background goes to some random picture and I've tried everything I could find and nothing is working. : very sad....
  7. Background changes?

Background changes?: Hello i have the following problem: after a certain time or even right after that my desktop background and my spear picture background change to a funny man who also looks funny. [ATTACH] when i go to settings, then to background, this picture can be found. I...
  8. background change

background change: Hi there I had a screenshot (jpg) as a background, and earlier this week received a system update and my background was gone. I have gone into personalization to try to put it back but it couldn't find any photos at all, leastways not through there. Now the whole background...
  9. Background Changed?

Background Changed?: I had a picture of my dog as my background and this morning it's gone with just a white pattern sheet. I went to my background but didn't know how to change it back. Can someone help me? 144899
  10. Background Changed?

in Windows 10 Support
    Background Changed?: I had a picture of my dog as my background and this morning it's gone with just a white pattern sheet. I went to my background but didn't know how to change it back. Can someone help me? 144899