Windows 10: Change Background/window color of reading pane-windows 10

Discus and support Change Background/window color of reading pane-windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have personalized my laptop at work which has Windows 7 enterprise and Office 2013 to change the windows color background to gray. Steps: right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Slk3, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Slk3 Win User

Change Background/window color of reading pane-windows 10

I have personalized my laptop at work which has Windows 7 enterprise and Office 2013 to change the windows color background to gray. Steps: right click your desktop, personalize, windows color, choose window from item drop down, choose the desired color, ok. This will permanently change the windows color in the outlook reading pane, in any Excel document and word document newly created document, existing document and newly received document. With my monitor brightness to zero I also have another software pangolin which darkens my screen so I can work. The change in Color is needed due to medical reasons because I cannot work with a bright screen or a screen with high contrast due to light sensitivity and migraines. The newer laptop my work gave me which I have been told I need to use has Windows 10 and office 365 which uses office 2016 which as of now no one has a solution to permanently change the reading pane to gray for the office products.

Is there a way to permanently change the reading pane area for the office products using windows 10 and office 365? It is not the theme of the office products that just changes the perimeter of the office products. I chose dark grey which is nice but it does not change the reading pane. I would need the actual Word documents, Excel documents newly created and existing files and and the reading pane of Outlook to be gray. A gray background/reading pane with black font is ideal.

I have tried grey scale which is difficult to read and navigate the screen because the lack of any contrast and I cannot see color in any of my office products. I do need to see color. For example the menu items are all 1 color. When I open up an existing Excel document which I know has columns that are highlighted in color I do not see any color when I open up the same document while using the grayscale.

I desperately need to find a solution and I’m hoping somebody can help. It was so simple to change the windows color to gray while using Windows 7 and office 2013 and it is so shocking that the same solution is not provided in windows 10 and office 365, office 2016.

Thank you

:)

Slk3, Feb 3, 2020

2. change desktop background color

Hi,

To change the desktop background into a solid color, see the steps below:

• Right-click on the desktop, and select Personalize.
    • Under Personalization, select Background.
    • On the right pane, click on the drop-down menu for Background, and then select
      Solid color.
    • Choose your preferred color and it should immediately make changes.

Let us know how it goes.

Patricia Yu, Feb 3, 2020
  3. How to do you change the screen background color on Windows 10

Hi Luz,

You can easily change your screen background color in Windows 10 by following the steps listed below:

• Go to Start > Settings > Personalization.
    • From the left pane, select Background.
    • Under Background, press the dropdown arrow and choose
      Solid color
      Change Background/window color of reading pane-windows 10 893b1228-e994-416e-8101-bc68faf2a7d5.jpg
    For your reference, please check the link provided below:

Change desktop background and colors.

Feel free to post in the Community if you have additional concerns.

Rolando Vil, Feb 3, 2020
  4. Change Background/window color of reading pane-windows 10

Wallpaper (background) color

Hi Aaron,

I realize that the background color changed from blue to black. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

Close all open windows, restart the computer once and then login to the computer to check if that helps.

Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Change your desktop background and colors: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...6c6/change-your-desktop-background-and-colors

Further you may also want to ensure that default theme is selected. Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + I to get the Settings screen.

• Click Personalization and select Themes.

• Click on Theme Settings to select Windows Default Themes.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Feb 3, 2020
Thema:

Change Background/window color of reading pane-windows 10

1. Change Background/window color of reading pane-windows 10 - Similar Threads - Change Background window

2. Change application background color window 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change application background color window 10: I read through an earlier thread with the same title, but found no real solution.However, some mentioned themes, but I was unable to find it again when I wanted to try.Using that idea, I created my own theme, edited the theme file in the folder...
  3. How to change window background color?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to change window background color?: High contrast mode is really awful. submitted by /u/mki7a [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mggzjs/how_to_change_window_background_color/
  4. Change reading pane to bottom in Windows 10 Mail app???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change reading pane to bottom in Windows 10 Mail app???: There are over 1,000 votes on this topic in this thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail-winpc/windows-10-mail-app-how-to-change-reading-pane-to/376e1e29-56f1-4552-b173-18d1fef70083 How have the developers not prioritized...
  5. Windows 10- background colors

Windows 10- background colors: I need to get back to the default colors on my computer for the background. I've tried the usual recommendations to no avail. How can I restore what was originally shown on my background as to colors and theme that I chose. All this became black and white after Microsoft...
  6. change background color in windows

change background color in windows: hello, how do I make the back ground color in windows on my desktop and on web pages I visit lighter, I have some color blindness the blues and gray scale they use is still to dark for me to read text etc. thank you for the help. sincerely, e.harding...
  7. changing background colors

in Browsers and Email
    changing background colors: I tried to introduce myself in the introductions thread but it was closed. My name is Bev, been here a while but never posted but I need some help. I redid windown 10 on Sunday but can't seem to get the black color off chrome start page. I know it's something with...
  8. Change Window Background Color in Windows 10

Change Window Background Color in Windows 10: In Windows 10, you can change the window background color which is white by default. [ATTACH] Code: :: Change Window Background Color in Windows 10 :: In Windows 10, you can change the window background color which is white by default @Echo Off net sess>nul...
  9. Change Window Background Color in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Window Background Color in Windows 10: How to: Change Window Background Color in Windows 10 How to Change Window Background Color in Windows 10 The window color is the background color used in classic Win32 system windows, dialogs, and property pages in Windows 10. The window background color is white by...
  10. How To Change Windows 10 Photos Background Color?

How To Change Windows 10 Photos Background Color?: When you double click on any image in Windows 10, Windows Photos displays the image, but it's around a black background, which doesn't go with the theme of my computer at all, and I work with images a lot. It's not appealing at all to me, and I wish people could choose a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. change background reading pane

2. outlook change reading pane background color

3. how to change outlook reading pane color windows 10

4. how to change to original color