Windows 10: Change Blocked Admin account

Discus and support Change Blocked Admin account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Microsoft permanently blocked my account claiming I violated something of which they refuse to tell me. I did nothing wrong but they refuse to budge.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DProc763, Nov 10, 2019.

1. DProc763 Win User

Change Blocked Admin account

Microsoft permanently blocked my account claiming I violated something of which they refuse to tell me. I did nothing wrong but they refuse to budge. Therefore I need to change my admin account to a new Microsoft account. Problem is I cant sign in because Im blocked. When I go to settings my admin is set to the blocked email.I tried to sign in using a local account but what I don't know is ? is the password its looking for the one associated with the blocked account or is it something I would have created just for the PC ? If its the blocked account it wont accept it. If its just for PC I cant remember my password. Im stuck either way

:)

DProc763, Nov 10, 2019
  2. C0zzie Win User

How to change admin user account name?

ah so main admin account is 'wizzle' which is what I am currently on
    I make another account called 'wizzle2' (with admin rights)
    I sign out of 'wizzle' and sign into 'wizzle2'.
    And once signed into 'wizzle2', then I do the command prompt step and find the SID for 'wizzle' that is listed and go from there?

C0zzie, Nov 10, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Nov 10, 2019
  4. phynbarr Win User

Change User Account Admin rights

you've all been very welcoming and generous. However, your suggestions aren't solving my problem.

why can't I - as sole user of this PC - have admin rights to my own machine?

Change Blocked Admin account [​IMG]

the minute I select Administrator the option to change account type is greyed out.

Perhaps you can't in Windows 10. In that case, it is ridiculous

Thanks again

phynbarr, Nov 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Change Blocked Admin account - Similar Threads - Change Blocked Admin

2. Blocked admin account by standard account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blocked admin account by standard account: Hi ! please someone help me i need to tell you that i was setting some fuctions for me ..... ya i know i stupid but somehow i changed my account type to standard and block admin account ....i can't get admin powers and admin account is gone somewhere i need help please :...
  3. Blocked admin account by standard account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blocked admin account by standard account: Hi ! please someone help me i need to tell you that i was setting some fuctions for me ..... ya i know i stupid but somehow i changed my account type to standard and block admin account ....i can't get admin powers and admin account is gone somewhere i need help please :...
  4. Can't Change Account to Admin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Change Account to Admin: I just bought my computer 2 weeks ago and it came with Windows 11 already installed. My wife was the first one to log in and I guess she became the Administrator account. I got annoyed of having to use her Gmail password to sign in so I found a way to log in without using a...
  5. admin blocked

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    admin blocked: How come when i try and get on the app Avast Secure Browser now it wants to say that the admin has blocked it. But this app has been on here since i got it and now i cant submit my last bit of work??...
  6. admin blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    admin blocked: How come when i try and get on the app Avast Secure Browser now it wants to say that the admin has blocked it. But this app has been on here since i got it and now i cant submit my last bit of work??...
  7. admin blocked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Microsoft office account is blocked by Admin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft office account is blocked by Admin: Due to a security threat our Admin has blocked our Microsoft office accountAnd now unbale to access my laptop. Admin claims account will be unlocked once the threat is cleared and verified. But until that time my laptop I just want to access my laptop even if its a different...
  9. changing admin while the admin account is locked

in Windows 10 Customization
    changing admin while the admin account is locked: need help changing my pc to this account for admin as its the second time my account has been locked for no reason i dont play on xbox products anymore nor will i again after this has been done. and it seems i cant even manage my computer without it telling me that im account...
  10. Change Microsoft Admin Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Change Microsoft Admin Account: I am the admin on my family's laptop, and want to switch it to my mother. My microsoft account was compromised awhile ago, so I changed the email and password on my Microsoft account and the previous email is no longer usable. The problem is that I am not able to sign in to...