Windows 10: Change bott screen startup of Windows

Discus and support Change bott screen startup of Windows in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Good evening everyone, I wanted to ask if it was possible to change or add the manufacturer's image when starting windows. For windows 7 there is a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CorradoBrusa, Jul 11, 2022.

1. Change bott screen startup of Windows

Good evening everyone, I wanted to ask if it was possible to change or add the manufacturer's image when starting windows. For windows 7 there is a program but for 10 I have not found anything. Thank you

:)

CorradoBrusa, Jul 11, 2022
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jul 11, 2022
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 11, 2022
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Change bott screen startup of Windows

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Jul 11, 2022
Thema:

Change bott screen startup of Windows

1. Change bott screen startup of Windows - Similar Threads - Change bott screen

2. Change bott screen startup of Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change bott screen startup of Windows: Good evening everyone, I wanted to ask if it was possible to change or add the manufacturer's image when starting windows. For windows 7 there is a program but for 10 I have not found anything. Thank you...
  3. Change bott screen startup of Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change bott screen startup of Windows: Good evening everyone, I wanted to ask if it was possible to change or add the manufacturer's image when starting windows. For windows 7 there is a program but for 10 I have not found anything. Thank you...
  4. Bott Advanced options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bott Advanced options: Hi I have set my windows 10 with AMD dual core processor with the following boot options:Number of processors selected Yes 2Maximum memory selected Yes 0Apart from booting quicker the overall performance is like it is on steroids!Are these settings safe to use?Many thanks...
  5. Bott Advanced options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bott Advanced options: Hi I have set my windows 10 with AMD dual core processor with the following boot options:Number of processors selected Yes 2Maximum memory selected Yes 0Apart from booting quicker the overall performance is like it is on steroids!Are these settings safe to use?Many thanks...
  6. Bott Advanced options

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Change color of startup/shutdown screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change color of startup/shutdown screen: Way back in 2015 when I clean installed Win10, during the setup process there was an option for choosing a color. I chose a hot magenta color which appears during startup/shutdown. (To be clear this is the color I see when the little dots are going around in a circle and is...
  8. can i change the startup screen?

can i change the startup screen?: Can I change the startup screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-change-the-startup-screen/c1162e36-7d5d-4314-bf2a-b6d7fa0d9ff3
  9. How to change image in Startup screen?

How to change image in Startup screen?: Hello guys, I've seen that other people has a different background image for startup screen. I mean the screen with your name. I have no idea how to change image there.I've automatic login and I don't need to insert name and password every time. This screen. 78629
  10. Change Monitor that Startup Screen Appears On

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Change Monitor that Startup Screen Appears On: Hello everyone! I've just recently installed Windows 10 and I've been quite impressed. I've been able to iron out almost all of the little glitches that come with upgrading. Except for one. My computer has four monitors. The primary one (28" 4K) is in the center. It's...