Windows 10: change button style

Discus and support change button style in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; New #2 How to have the appearance of windows 7 windows buttons in windows 10, i want to take those close buttons, maximize and minimize, small, like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Selmo Fajardo, Sep 12, 2018.

1. change button style

New #2

How to have the appearance of windows 7 windows buttons in windows 10, i want to take those close buttons, maximize and minimize, small, like in windows 7 and not huge like in windows 10. see the photo, I want to have the photo, I want to have the see the photo, I want to have the borders and especiallt the buttons close, minimize and maximize of windows 10 identical to that of windows 7, this is possible? I can not support these huge buttons of windows 10, Iam thinking of because of these ugly and huge windows 10 buttons.

change button style d5c3f345-e2e4-4740-a60e-2d316c8e5f3a?upload=true.jpg change button style cddba9e4-7f85-440e-bb31-ec549cadf20c?upload=true.jpg

SELMO FAJARDO

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

please answer

:)

Selmo Fajardo, Sep 12, 2018

2. FONT STYLE

I WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE THE FONT STYLE ( LETTERING ) ON THE DESKTOP ICONS ... AND ENLARGE THEIR SIZE..I HAVE FOND A LIST OF STYLES TO USE BUT CANT GET THEM TO INSTALL OR WORK...DOES ANY ONE
    KNOW HOW TO CHANGE THE FONT STYLE ?

WilliamMarianetti, Sep 12, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 12, 2018
  4. Anne Ros Win User

change button style

change desktop font style

Hi Margaret,

If you're having trouble reading the desktop icons font, you can resize it or even change the color that will suit your visual preference. However, changing the font style can be possible if you will a Windows theme. Follow the steps below on how to resize
    the font, change color and select a theme:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Personalization.
    • Choose Colors.
    • Select High contrast settings then choose a theme and set each parameters to suit your needs.

You can also change the theme by clicking the Themes on the left panel of the window then select
    Theme settings to set the theme. If you're using a picture as a background, change it to
    Solid color as shown below as another workaround to make the texts readable:

change button style 6eea8e65-5710-46c5-bbc3-ec78ed721aa2.png

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post your query anytime.

Anne Ros, Sep 12, 2018
Thema:

change button style

1. change button style - Similar Threads - change button style

2. Changing font style for a language

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing font style for a language: Hello.. Can I change font style for a specific language, like Burmese? I tried from registry editor but it changes the whole font style, not only Burmese....
  3. How to change Windows 10 button style?

How to change Windows 10 button style?: How to change button style like on the higher pic? Mine is on lower pic. Its much cleaner and edges are thinner. Im using latest version 20H1 [img] 176903
  4. How to change the style in word default?

How to change the style in word default?: How do I change the style default in word ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-style-in-word-default/fd60c392-c52d-423a-9bc4-c84e66d58bec
  5. how to change font style

how to change font style: i want to change my font style plz help me how to change font style https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-font-style/256df7d1-4331-44a2-9f8c-6810da4f8af9
  6. win10 Minimize and Maximize buttons changed to win7 style.

in Windows 10 Support
    win10 Minimize and Maximize buttons changed to win7 style.: I find the Minimize and Maximize buttons strange... 147260
  7. Change font style

Change font style: How do I change the font style I want to use? I don't want Times Roman but a different one. How? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-font-style/1adbf05e-327b-4ba2-8358-11e79f77000a
  8. automatic change of font style

automatic change of font style: In my existing doc created in Word 10 (Office 365) the font style is automatically changing. The example I created a doc about a month back and now I want to do editing. Whenever I am typing, the font style is changing. The existing doc is in Arial 12 font. Now it is...
  9. Change in icon text style

Change in icon text style: I have a problem easily reading the icon text, which apparently changed recently. I would prefer a simple solid color for the text rather than a flashy silvery appearance. Where am I able to correct that problem or choose a different style?...
  10. Change font style

Change font style: How do I change my default display font style to different font styles in Windows 10 1803? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/change-font-style/14ceb101-234e-49f4-ab01-8c880333bbac