Windows 10: Change Color of Address Bar

Discus and support Change Color of Address Bar in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I cannot change the color of my address bar which is black. I would appreciate your help. Thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by winsol, Oct 23, 2021.

1. winsol Win User

Change Color of Address Bar

Hello,I cannot change the color of my address bar which is black. I would appreciate your help. Thank you.

:)

winsol, Oct 23, 2021

2. Changing the taskbar color to white in Windows 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

In Windows 10 there is no option for changing the color to white but you can change it to different colors. To change the color of the task bar I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then select personalization.
    • Click on color option on the left side.
    • You will find an option called “show color on start, taskbar and start icon”.
    • You need to on the option and then you can change the color accordingly.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 23, 2021
  3. How do I change taskbar/folder title bar text colors? in Windows 10

Hello,

• Do you want to change the taskbar's color or the taskbar's text color?

If you want to change the taskbar's color, follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings and select Personalization.
    • Select Color.
    • Turn "Automatically pick an accent color from my background" Off and select the color which you wish to have.
    • Turn "Show color on Start, taskbar, action center, and title bar" On.

If you want to change the taskbar's text color, follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings and select Personalization.
    • Select Color and click on High contrast settings.
    • Now select the color of your wish and Apply.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Oct 23, 2021
  4. JJG10 Win User

Add a button to the address bar.

I would like to add the Zoom button to my new Edge address bar. Have found the following how to do it on the web but they don't work like the instructions say.

How to manage the address bar buttons on Microsoft Edge

To customize the buttons that appear next to the address bar, use these steps:

1. Open Microsoft Edge.
    2. Click the Settings and more menu button on the top-right corner. (I assume that is the three dots in a row)
    3. Select the Show in toolbar sub-menu. (Don't see 'Show in toobar)
    4. Click the action button that you want to add or remove from the toolbar.

Thanks for any help.

Almost forgot, W10 ver 1909.

JJG10, Oct 23, 2021
Thema:

1. Change Color of Address Bar - Similar Threads - Change Color Address

2. Change background color of the widget bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change background color of the widget bar: I use the dark mode for my desktop. When I open the widget bar, I expected to have a darker shade of the widget bar. It appears very light greyish. Can this color be controlled somewhere?Would like to see the widget bar in the shade seen in the taskbar....
  3. Change background color of the widget bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change background color of the widget bar: I use the dark mode for my desktop. When I open the widget bar, I expected to have a darker shade of the widget bar. It appears very light greyish. Can this color be controlled somewhere?Would like to see the widget bar in the shade seen in the taskbar....
  4. Change Color of Address Bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change Color of Address Bar: Hello,I cannot change the color of my address bar which is black. I would appreciate your help. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-color-of-address-bar/12c7e909-9011-4d55-8d47-6dd32991b456
  5. Change Color of Address Bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change Color of Address Bar: Hello,I cannot change the color of my address bar which is black. I would appreciate your help. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-color-of-address-bar/12c7e909-9011-4d55-8d47-6dd32991b456
  6. change the color of fonts on the task bar?

change the color of fonts on the task bar?: How do I change the color of the fonts in the task bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-the-color-of-fonts-on-the-task-bar/ca4341f6-a393-448d-b67b-4574ece53b5d
  7. Address bar.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Address bar.: When trying to open Yahoo the name in the address bar changes and won't open the page. Anyone else have this trouble? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/address-bar/f58d49e6-b05b-4f8b-accf-00944b0c8c3b
  8. How to change search bar color?

How to change search bar color?: Ever since the most recent update a few days ago (Version 1903, OS Build 18362.418) my search bar for 'Cortana' has gone white! It is very irritating and I want it to go back to dark grey. If I change the Windows or App Modes in 'Colors Setting' it makes everything else dark...
  9. How to change search bar color?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to change search bar color?: Ever since the most recent update a few days ago (Version 1903, OS Build 18362.418) my search bar for 'Cortana' has gone white! It is very irritating and I want it to go back to dark grey. If I change the Windows or App Modes in 'Colors Setting' it makes everything else dark...
  10. Windows Explorer A bar color has changed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Explorer A bar color has changed: So, I watched this video: I wanted to install Nocturnal theme so I downloaded it. I pressed one of the files and now that bar looks like this: Any help on how to fix it? I hate it I run Windows 10 64 bit. [ATTACH]...