Windows 10: Change color of little bar under taskbar icons

Discus and support Change color of little bar under taskbar icons in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I want to change the color of this: [ATTACH] can someone tell me how to?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by XyrisLM, Jul 13, 2019.

1. XyrisLM Win User

Change color of little bar under taskbar icons

Hello,

I want to change the color of this:
    Change color of little bar under taskbar icons 8cb96dd4-d8d7-41fe-b231-601890967c52?upload=true.png
    can someone tell me how to?

:)

XyrisLM, Jul 13, 2019

2. Changing the taskbar color to white in Windows 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

In Windows 10 there is no option for changing the color to white but you can change it to different colors. To change the color of the task bar I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then select personalization.
    • Click on color option on the left side.
    • You will find an option called “show color on start, taskbar and start icon”.
    • You need to on the option and then you can change the color accordingly.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jul 13, 2019
  3. How do I change taskbar/folder title bar text colors? in Windows 10

Hello,

• Do you want to change the taskbar's color or the taskbar's text color?

If you want to change the taskbar's color, follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings and select Personalization.
    • Select Color.
    • Turn "Automatically pick an accent color from my background" Off and select the color which you wish to have.
    • Turn "Show color on Start, taskbar, action center, and title bar" On.

If you want to change the taskbar's text color, follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings and select Personalization.
    • Select Color and click on High contrast settings.
    • Now select the color of your wish and Apply.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Jul 13, 2019
  4. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jul 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Change color of little bar under taskbar icons - Similar Threads - Change color little

2. Change the highlight color for active icons in the taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change the highlight color for active icons in the taskbar: This is the icon highlight color for an app on Windows 10, vs Windows 11:The entire point of this feature is for apps to flash when they want to get the user's attention from their peripheral vision, and I rely on this functionality heavily so I don't miss important things...
  3. Change the highlight color for active icons in the taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change the highlight color for active icons in the taskbar: This is the icon highlight color for an app on Windows 10, vs Windows 11:The entire point of this feature is for apps to flash when they want to get the user's attention from their peripheral vision, and I rely on this functionality heavily so I don't miss important things...
  4. Change The Color Windows OS Icons In The Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change The Color Windows OS Icons In The Taskbar: Does anybody know how to change the color of the windows icons e.g. start button, wifi button, volume, etc. in the taskbar? I'm using a transparent taskbar and the color of the icon makes it hard to see the icons with my desktop background. Does anyone know any...
  5. Change the light panel color (under Title Bar)?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change the light panel color (under Title Bar)?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/hq6cx0ahxq661.png?width=834&format=png&auto=webp&s=092ae3e6dfca706671c260aec4fe033292204880 Hello! Does anyone know how this part of the interface is called? (and how to change its color through the registry) I was able to change the...
  6. change taskbar color

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    change taskbar color: change taskbar color https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-taskbar-color/961f938b-8a62-4c9d-ba77-58298886846f
  7. CHANGE Standard colors under theme colors

CHANGE Standard colors under theme colors: When you click on the arrow beside the "fill color" or "font color" icons you see a drop down that has Theme Colors and also Standard colors. The Standard colors has a limit of only 10 colors that are selected when you first start using Excel. These are colors you predict...
  8. Black Bar under the taskbar.

Black Bar under the taskbar.: Hello,dear Microsoft community!I got backed from a trip 2 days ago and when I started the computer I saw a black bar under the taskbar which isn't removing.I tried a post by a guy from the community which isn't working.[ATTACH]So...When I screenshotted it on PC its not...
  9. The little battery icon on the taskbar

The little battery icon on the taskbar: The little battery icon on the taskbar disappeard. how do i get it back?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_taskbar/the-little-battery-icon-on-the-taskbar/ed0b7fd4-931c-4ebd-9fa7-3614da56b954
  10. Change the color of the line under open programs in the taskbar

Change the color of the line under open programs in the taskbar: Hello, I am looking for a way to change the color of the line under programs that are open in the taskbar to a dynamic color that fits the icon of the open program, similar to how taskbar entries were colored in Windows 7. Is there a way to do this? I want to change the...