Windows 10: Change color of yellow text, To hard to read

Discus and support Change color of yellow text, To hard to read in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I need to change the color of some of the reference points, referrals text or link (click on) points text so I can read them easier, this is what I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Tdraym, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Tdraym Win User

Change color of yellow text, To hard to read

I need to change the color of some of the reference points, referrals text or link (click on) points text so I can read them easier, this is what I'm talking about. All I find on internet is info of High contrast from Desktop Display, personalize , that doesn't do what I am trying to do. I just want the yellow text to be another color easier read, this is an image of my Reliability Monitor but I have this color on other places in Windows 10 1803, so tell me what are these clicking points called ? How do I change the color of text or fonts on Windows 10 ?

Please Help Thanks, Tdraym

Change color of yellow text, To hard to read d90000f2-8de7-41cf-bd87-ca622df7ba40?upload=true.png

:)

Tdraym, Jan 6, 2019

2. Change text color on Foxfire.

I have Foxfire as secondary browser. I need to change the color of the text, without changing the theme.

The present text is yellow and blue and the blue is difficult to read.

I want to change the text to white as the background is black and wish it to remain so.

I have tried going to the suggested systems but since I am a Dinosaur on computers I keep losing the path.

Is there a method to allow me to change text color only?

JeffreyMcDowell, Jan 6, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    change color

Hi Diane,

Some people find certain text and background color combinations difficult to read, while others prefer to always have a specific color such as white text on a black background. You can modify the background color or picture of your desktop the
    way you want it to be. To address your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article on how to properly change the desktop background colors.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jan 6, 2019
  4. reginaYM Win User

TEXT ONLINE HARD TO READ

I still have this problem. I use IE and Firefox and the text is hard to read in both . I have changed the color to black in options but still in some areas the text is sort of gray and faded.

reginaYM, Jan 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Change color of yellow text, To hard to read - Similar Threads - Change color yellow

2. changing color of boarder text

in Windows 10 Customization
    changing color of boarder text: my question is when i am using multiple tabs using chrome if you can see the top left corner the google word is in white text but if you click on the taskbar or if you click folder etc that will turn into black which makes my eyes sore i want to know how to make that text...
  3. Change my text color

Change my text color: I am unable to see the text written on my screen and it is very light blue. All I want is to have solid white with my background and vice versa with black if white background.. Please will you help Thanks Kellie...
  4. my text is yellow and i can hardly read

my text is yellow and i can hardly read: On white background it is virtually unreadable,i've tried changing themes,going to high contrast but this yellow text remains the same https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-text-is-yellow-and-i-can-hardly-read/0ffef8f2-85cd-4475-9adf-26fee8467335
  5. Text changing color

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Text changing color: [ATTACH] Does anyone know how to fix this? I got my Windows 10 laptop on Christmas and this issue started happening shortly after, where the text randomly turns green, purple, or pink. It stopped happening and recently started again. I've not messed with the graphics...
  6. Text and background color change

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Text and background color change: Following the last automatic update to Windowws the background color and text color chnges on Excel and message boxesl ike this one. How to I change it back so I can see what is being entered?...
  7. Change Color of Yellow text

Change Color of Yellow text: I need to change the color of some of the reference points, referrals text or link (click on) points text so I can read them easier, this is what I'm talking about. All I find on internet is info of High contrast from Desktop Display, personalize , that doesn't do what I am...
  8. Change Color of Yellow text

in Windows 10 Support
    Change Color of Yellow text: I need to change the color of some of the reference points, referrals text or link (click on) points text so I can read them easier, this is what I'm talking about. All I find on internet is info of High contrast from Desktop Display, personalize , that doesn't do what I am...
  9. Changing text colors for programs ?

Changing text colors for programs ?: Several programs I use have dark backgrounds with dark colored text, such as black background with dark blue text, someone told me there's a way to change text colors in the programs through windows 10 settings, is that correct? if so how ? 38903
  10. Text has become hard to read

in Windows 10 Support
    Text has become hard to read: My computer recently did a disk check because of a perceived problem. Since then my text has become hard to read and nothing I do in the settings options makes any difference! Any ideas? 20906