Windows 10: Change Color of Yellow text

Discus and support Change Color of Yellow text in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I need to change the color of some of the reference points, referrals text or link (click on) points text so I can read them easier, this is what I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Tdraym, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Tdraym Win User

Change Color of Yellow text

I need to change the color of some of the reference points, referrals text or link (click on) points text so I can read them easier, this is what I'm talking about. All I find on internet is info of High contrast from Desktop Display, personalize , that doesn't do what I am trying to do. I just want the yellow text to be another color easier read, this is an image of my Reliability Monitor but I have this color on other places in Windows 10 1803, so tell me what are these clicking points called ? How do I change the color of text or fonts on Windows 10 ?

Please Help Thanks,

:)

Tdraym, Jan 6, 2019

2. Change text color on Foxfire.

I have Foxfire as secondary browser. I need to change the color of the text, without changing the theme.

The present text is yellow and blue and the blue is difficult to read.

I want to change the text to white as the background is black and wish it to remain so.

I have tried going to the suggested systems but since I am a Dinosaur on computers I keep losing the path.

Is there a method to allow me to change text color only?

JeffreyMcDowell, Jan 6, 2019
  3. Changing Text Color

Hi,

The challenge that you are experiencing with your Microsoft Paint can occur due to several reasons, such as, corrupted app files, missing app files, etc. To better assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• When did the issue start? Have you made any changes to your computer before the issue started?
    • Is the issue only happening when you're trying to apply colors on texts?
    • What are the exact troubleshooting steps that you've taken so far? This is for us to avoid providing the same steps.

We look forward to your response.

Joshua Her1, Jan 6, 2019
  4. Change Color of Yellow text

How do I change taskbar/folder title bar text colors? in Windows 10

Hello,

• Do you want to change the taskbar's color or the taskbar's text color?

If you want to change the taskbar's color, follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings and select Personalization.
    • Select Color.
    • Turn "Automatically pick an accent color from my background" Off and select the color which you wish to have.
    • Turn "Show color on Start, taskbar, action center, and title bar" On.

If you want to change the taskbar's text color, follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings and select Personalization.
    • Select Color and click on High contrast settings.
    • Now select the color of your wish and Apply.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Jan 6, 2019
Thema:

Change Color of Yellow text

1. Change Color of Yellow text - Similar Threads - Change Color Yellow

2. Change Color of Yellow text

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change Color of Yellow text: I need to change the color of some of the reference points, referrals text or link (click on) points text so I can read them easier, this is what I'm talking about. All I find on internet is info of High contrast from Desktop Display, personalize , that doesn't do what I am...
  3. Change color of yellow text, To hard to read

Change color of yellow text, To hard to read: I need to change the color of some of the reference points, referrals text or link (click on) points text so I can read them easier, this is what I'm talking about. All I find on internet is info of High contrast from Desktop Display, personalize , that doesn't do what I am...
  4. Change color fonts (text) Windows 10

Change color fonts (text) Windows 10: I have yellow letters that are hard to read that I want to change to view easier. How do I? In my Reliability Monitor, ( Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Security and Maintenance\Reliability Monitor), under the action column the words "View Technical Details" are...
  5. changing the color of text in Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    changing the color of text in Paint 3D: I have a PNG file that I am trying to modify. It has words in it. How do I cange the color of the existing wording using Paint 3D?...
  6. text color

text color: How do I change the text color on the background in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/text-color/156fec23-d2e6-4861-8d2e-29c99f045780
  7. Changing text colors for programs ?

Changing text colors for programs ?: Several programs I use have dark backgrounds with dark colored text, such as black background with dark blue text, someone told me there's a way to change text colors in the programs through windows 10 settings, is that correct? if so how ? 38903
  8. Is there someway to change titlebar text color?

Is there someway to change titlebar text color?: Is there a way to change titlebar text color? like for active and inactive title bars? I mean I really do not understand at all why they removed all these customization options in windows 10, that even windows 95, 98, xp, me, vista, 7 and I think 8 had. 14676
  9. Change color of "More apps" text

Change color of "More apps" text: I just read this tutorial, and I had no trouble following it, but there's another color I would like to change. In the image below I would like to change the color of the text inside the red rectangle. Is there a way to do that? [img] You might not be able to see the...
  10. Is there a setting to change Icon text color and.....

Is there a setting to change Icon text color and.....: Is there a setting to change the colors of Icon text other than hilight and also a setting menu to change the Hottracking color? *Biggrin 32363