Windows 10: Change color on scroll button

Discus and support Change color on scroll button in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to highlight the scroll button on the scroll bar? I want to make it bright 168528 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MDJ99, Nov 17, 2020.

1. MDJ99 Win User

Change color on scroll button

How to highlight the scroll button on the scroll bar?
    I want to make it bright

:)

MDJ99, Nov 17, 2020

2. My Start Button is present, but has changed color.

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern that start button and apps color changed also you are unable to access Windows Defender.

This issue might be due to corrupted or missing System files.

I suggest you to perform the below troubleshooting steps and check.

Method 1: Run the SFC.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.

• After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Also, I suggest you to check for the Windows updates and see if you are able to access Windows Defender.

Steps:

• Press Windows key and type Windows update.
    • select check for updates and install all the pending updates.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 17, 2020
  3. How to change color of scroll bar?

Hi,

Let's try to adjust or change the background color in your Windows 10 PC and see if this will improve the color of your scroll bar. Please follow the steps shared by
    Deepika Gowda on this
    link

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Nov 17, 2020
  4. Change color on scroll button

How to change default desktop color

Hi,

As per the description, I understand that you would like to change the default desktop color.

You may follow the steps given below and check.

• Click on the start button.

• Click on settings.

• Click on personalization.

• Select color.

• Choose a color for your desktop.

I would suggest you to refer to the Microsoft Help Article given below and check if that helps.

Get Started with Windows 10.

Hope this information helps. Please let us know if you need any other assistance with Windows in future. We will be happy to assist you.

Mayank Gupta10, Nov 17, 2020
Thema:

Change color on scroll button

1. Change color on scroll button - Similar Threads - Change color scroll

2. Changing Scroll Wheel Left/Right Button Functions On A Mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing Scroll Wheel Left/Right Button Functions On A Mouse: Dead Internet Theory is a thing, no doubt, because I cannot find anything onhow to reassign functions to very specific mouse buttons! Eight billion peopleon the planet and...crickets!So here is what I want to do:I want to change what my scroll wheel left and right buttons do....
  3. Is it possible to change color of those buttons?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to change color of those buttons?: My theme accent color is light blue, yet those buttons are light red/purple. If I select png file then button is green, for selected zips color is pink. Is it possible to change them to light blue or some bluish variation? https://imgur.com/a/VLPkMfp submitted by...
  4. How to change the scroll bar color in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change the scroll bar color in Windows 10?: I don't understand why Microsoft, in its infinite wisdom, has made the scroll bar the same color as the background in Dark Mode. Why on earth is it black on black? Does anyone have a remedy for this? :-( - - - Updated - - - Figured it out. I wanted to delete it, but there...
  5. scroll button on right

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    scroll button on right: When I sign on and go to aol mail I am fine BUT when I click on one of the web topics to the right it will appear but I can not scroll up and or down to read. The scroll is there but it will not move. I have to view by finger scrolling. I did notice that whenever I want to...
  6. How to change color of scroll bars in windows 10?

How to change color of scroll bars in windows 10?: How to change color of scroll bars in windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-color-of-scroll-bars-in-windows-10/c5775c67-0f04-4dac-b633-3e2ec18c83c7
  7. How to change the color of Windows 10 start button

How to change the color of Windows 10 start button: I would like to use the file I attached on this post as my start button . if it is not possible, can I have the same color for current Windows 10 start button. Please 135416
  8. scroll bar color

scroll bar color: can you guys please change the scroll bar back to its normal color. its very hard to see and I cant find it sometimes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scroll-bar-color/457c6712-21b8-4a8f-8d01-7d46c6213212
  9. Change Button Face Color in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Button Face Color in Windows 10: How to: Change Button Face Color in Windows 10 How to Change Button Face Color in Windows 10 The button face color is the cell color used in classic Win32 system windows, dialogs, and property pages in Windows 10 The button face color is light gray by default....
  10. How to change text color on Taskbar buttons?

How to change text color on Taskbar buttons?: Is it possible to change the color of text on the Taskbar buttons? It is unreadable as black text on a very dark background. Thanks to various tutorials and threads in TenForums, and the Winaero Tweaker program, I now have all the other UI colors in Windows 10 looking how...